Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Sportybet Scammed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sportybet Scammed (14734 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting / I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet Scammed by cosmos2000(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Las. Las I am scammed...... I never knew nothing about this sportybet of a thing... Nah so someone sweet talk me into it.
Now my 3k and 10k and 7k... Still even requesting for more... Both don vanish
I no see anything again... The 101,000 I no see am again... They even stole. My account

Abeg if you fit help me dm... Zero eight one.. 15764007

1 Share

Re: Sportybet Scammed by Jashub: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bros ,this should be a lesson to you . Stop participating in sports' betting. It will only ruin you financially

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Scammed by shawante(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jashub:
Bros ,this should be a lesson to you . Stop participating in sports' betting. It will only ruin you financially
Mehn I almost fell for this Sportybet balance adder scam o.. But thank God for wisdomgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Scammed by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol, you don fall for the cheap scam, sorry for your loss, correct sure game and sportybet adder na scam

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by TheRealOwner(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Lol, you don fall for the cheap scam, sorry for your loss, correct sure game and sportybet adder na scam

Please can you tell us more about how the scams work? Especially the sportybet adder own.

A lot of people have been dming me on WhatsApp telling me to buy the app and add 100K to my sporty balance grin cheesy for a small fee

I just reasoned that if it really works, then there's no need to sell it to anyone else, since you can withdraw 100k unlimited amount of time with the same trick you're selling angry

29 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by TheRealOwner(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Sportybet Scammed by Kennyprince: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na greed dey kill us.

Play your game and win normal no. You say u want to add. OK na

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by wonseun(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abi now

TheRealOwner:

Please can you tell us more about how the scams work? Especially the sportybet adder own.

A lot of people have been dming me on WhatsApp telling me to buy the app and add 100K to my sporty balance grin cheesy for a small fee

I just reasoned that if it really works, then there's no need to sell it to anyone else, since you can withdraw 100k unlimited amount of time with the same trick you're selling >:(
Re: Sportybet Scammed by Daytrader1: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omo naso dem collect my 100k oh lol, with this same Sportybet hacker, I just dey see debit alert till my money finish, please don't be greedy in this life, na lesson wey i teach myself be that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Scammed by SamgoldBaba: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
You did not explain anything here
Re: Sportybet Scammed by Robisky001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
I almost fell for this scam as well. The idiot was wearing a dope suit like GTB bank manager whose branch just hit their annual target. After exchanging pleasantries, he asks if I had a sportybet account I said no. He now asks me to proceed and open one quickly so he can activate the stuff for me.

I proceeded to open the account afterwards, he ask me to fund it so he can get started. All of a sudden, my thinking cap came to the fore. I just ignore the guy's instructions and later on block his ass.

Ever since then different niggas have been hitting me up on WhatsApp and I have been consistent in blocking their ass without even giving them the audience.

Glory to God!

8 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by Felabrity: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2021
TheRealOwner:

I just reasoned that if it really works, then there's no need to sell it to anyone else, since you can withdraw 100k unlimited amount of time with the same trick you're selling angry
they won't be messaging you if they were really working

3 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by arthurwillia(m): 1:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol this is so basic, how will you fall for SportyBet adder, if there’s SportyBet adder, will the builder of the app not be the reichest ever, this is just a result of greed, sorry op
Go and teach others not to be greedy again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Scammed by arthurwillia(m): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Let me tell you how it works

When you register on the app; it saves your log in and password
They now enter with your own log in and pass word and then take your atm details you have saved on your sporty account
Then use it to fund another betting account and so your money don vanish
This pains me a lot when I see adverts on fb also
People like this will now go to bank and naked demselves saying that bank debited them without anything

People need education man.
TheRealOwner:

10 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by prosperouz(m): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Baba uwese!!!!I be don fall for dis scam ooo,I don even input all the information wey dem Sey make I do,but that day network come dey mumu so e no go through.. greediness no good ooo!!
Re: Sportybet Scammed by lyriclekidd(m): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Mugu, dem still dy scam you local. Dem go use your money go buy aba dior up and down grin grin grin
Re: Sportybet Scammed by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2021
If we overcome greediness we have solve scamming issue to a minimum

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by Herbephe1(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Sportybet is not secured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you're using sportybet app or account,l would advise you to deactivate you're account and open another betting account like bet9ja if you wish, it seems to be much more secure than sportybet.

don't leave your ATM details on any sport account...it can be hacked and your ATM can be accessed.

I will advise you to block your ATM if your sportybet has been "invaded"... which makes the scammers to have an authorized access to it.
A word ..........to the wise.......... is enough.....
Re: Sportybet Scammed by korrej(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2021
That was how i got a debit alert from sportybet two months ago
I had to quickly notify my bank to block the card.
Sportybet has been infiltrated long time ago.
Relevant authorities should do something about it asap...
Re: Sportybet Scammed by Udoboss(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Yesterday, it happened to me..But I finished the Guy ...He refunded to my account..

See my format...

Kindly refund plz
Gtb....

If I don't get my money in the next 20 mins...

I would file complain to efcc to report fraud

info@efccnigeria.org

Then by tomorrow go to Access Bank and show them transfer proof of transfer.
And request a lieu be placed on your account.... And there by blacklisting your BVN..
And freezing all your account..

If You doubt plz Google all I said to confirm.

Save yourself the trouble and kindly refund

He immediately chatted Me.

I responded

I dont won't to push things..plz just do it and let's have peace...

Am the one pleading... Don't allow tables to turn... Its very easy to deal with financial crime.. Plz refund let's rest

He called again....

I held my ground telling Him ...I would call my bank to officially lay complaints directly to Efcc office Abuja then mail my Bank to help track Him..

He started boasting DAT He knows lot of Bank Manager... Nothing would happen

As a sharp guy...I told Him DAT I recorded our conversation and would submit as evidence directly to Access Bank headquarters and Efcc

...That before His Bank Manager get informed.
They would have picked him ....And with the recorded call ...He has implicated the Bank Manager....

I then screenshot my Bank gmail message on how to report fraud...

Omo scammer ask for my account number...

That's how God saved Me from ending 2021 with tears..

Try am whether it would work for You..

15 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by temmybaba(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
I nearly fell for the dis but thanks to God dat opened my eyes n instantly I came back to life.... I just deleted my ATM details I already typed but av not submitted it on d sporty bet app........ Somebody will be inside his room n be withdrawing my hard earned money....... Laye kojo...

4 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by Udoboss(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
It happened to me yesterday.....but was later refunded...

See format I used

Kindly refund plz
Gtb....

If I don't get my money in the next 20 mins...

I would file a complain to efcc to report fraud

info@efccnigeria.org

Then my tomorrow go to access bank and show them transfer proof .

And request lieu be placed on your account.... And there by blacklisting your BVN..
And freezing your account..

If You doubt plz Google all I said to confirm .

Save yourself the trouble and kindly refund

He then messaged.... DAT I should explain

I told Him

Time is counting Sir...

I gave You 20 mins...... Its Left 10 mins...

We talked via call on what app...He started boasting of how connected He is....DAT He knows lot of Bank Managers...

I told Him... I recorded the call and would firstly call by Bank to help officially raise petition...then mail Efcc (Abuja)..I said it on purpose ...then mail Access Bank headquarters directly...

Before His Bank Manager would be aware they would have picked Him up..And I would also include My recorded call as evidence.... Thereby implicating His Bank Manger......

The next thing He aid was send Your account number...

That was how God Saved Me from Premium tears.

Try and use it ....it might also work
Re: Sportybet Scammed by TheRealOwner(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
arthurwillia:
Let me tell you how it works

When you register on the app; it saves your log in and password
They now enter with your own log in and pass word and then take your atm details you have saved on your sporty account
Then use it to fund another betting account and so your money don vanish
This pains me a lot when I see adverts on fb also
People like this will now go to bank and naked demselves saying that bank debited them without anything

People need education man.

Thank you bro. You have no idea how many people you'll save with this

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Scammed by Cuteimma1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
I just hate the bookmaker since the day I won a quiz on it platform on Twitter and I didn't get the prize from them since then I blacklisted them
Re: Sportybet Scammed by courage9(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ahhh this format is still existing, nah wah oooo

Dey scammed my brother some months back, d guy nearly die for their neck...
More publicity still needs to be done so that innocent guys would not fall prey.
Re: Sportybet Scammed by not: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
SPORTYBET ADDER IS A BIG SCAM. BE INFORMED BRO.
Re: Sportybet Scammed by cosmos2000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
courage9:
Ahhh this format is still existing, nah wah oooo

Dey scammed my brother some months back, d guy nearly die for their neck...
More publicity still needs to be done so that innocent guys would not fall prey.

I'm determined to get my money back ooh... Ahh 20k isn't easy like that to let go without any benefits....

I am thinking of going to the bank to logged a complaint that I need a refund... The account number is not the actual account number... Maybe they will refund me... If they ask.. Don't I know the person I will say No... Or what way do you think I will get my money back... Unubikonu.. Please
Re: Sportybet Scammed by cosmos2000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jashub:

I'm determined to get my money back ooh... Ahh 20k isn't easy like that to let go without any benefits....

I am thinking of going to the bank to logged a complaint that I need a refund... The account number is not the actual account number... Maybe they will refund me... If they ask.. Don't I know the person I will say No... Or what way do you think I will get my money back... Unubikonu.. Please
Re: Sportybet Scammed by cosmos2000(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
shawante:

Mehn I almost fell for this Sportybet balance adder scam o.. But thank God for wisdomgrin

Re: Sportybet Scammed by cosmos2000(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Re: Sportybet Scammed by cosmos2000(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kennyprince:
Na greed dey kill us.

Play your game and win normal no. You say u want to add. OK na

Re: Sportybet Scammed by cosmos2000(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Daytrader1:
Omo naso dem collect my 100k oh lol, with this same Sportybet hacker, I just dey see debit alert till my money finish, please don't be greedy in this life, na lesson wey i teach myself be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.