Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? (13044 Views)

Here Is This Multi Million Business You Should Venture Into(new Discovery) / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
What did you discover that you loved?

I discovered a new business.

How about yours? Please share it with us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Biggie2000(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
What I discovered:

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by l69l: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by chatinent: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
I discovered how to live long.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Dukio: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
I discovered not to trust anybody.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2021
1) Hate no man

2) Envy no man

3) Trust no man

Wetin I go tell ma mate if I come back I no make am embarassed

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2021
I also discovered that..

There is money in this country.

You just need knowledge on how to make it.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by HeadNigga: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered that I have been wasting lots of time on nairaland reading irrelevant things.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered how to make 100M in less than six months.

I discovered the deceptive and manipulative nature of women.

I discovered peace, knowing that in the end, we're nothing but a big cosmic joke. Nothing really matters!

Like, what's the point of it all, to be born, only to die, ceasing to exist, returning to oblivion - the state before you were born.

You wouldn't even know when you're dead, cause you are not alive to experience what it means. I can't imagine not existing, just like many.

That is why we used religion to deny ourselves this reality - we don't want to believe that death is the end due to our hardened human ego.

Nothing we do or will do ever matter in the grand scheme of things, cause we're no less insignificant than the ants in the field.

I have grown in wisdom, and in wealth, despite Buhari being president.

And most of all, I'm proud to be alive, to have survived. This is the only precious thing money cannot buy.

136 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by richmond500: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered that I really like ass

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ATTemi: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Trust no one!

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by jaelz(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Baba most times it's best you talk less man

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2021
1) Person wey treck today by tommorow fit buy Lexus 350

2) If your nigga collect, follow rejoice, carry am go places for confirmation
!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Beiii: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Opened my third eye

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Mko123(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Q
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Midas01: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered that consistency with proper vision is the true key to success.

If you pick a skill or business and dedicate your time to doing it and getting better at it everyday, within a few years you'll definitely find success at that thing.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ecolime(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2021
The race is not to the swift.

God's mercy and favour supercedes hardwork and intelligence.

I have always known this but 2021 proved it beyond doubt to me. All I can say is "Thank you Baba Lord"

Na God dey help man oo.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered alot of things but make I share just few with una.

1. Nairaland na the most bitter forum worldwide
2. This forum can pollute your mind if you no dey mentally strong. Most of us wey dey plan to marry very soon don dey get rethink because of wetin we dey read and see here everyday grin
3. This platform get 99% hypocrites. Dem go call you simp for here but dem go do worse offline. Dem go say dem be feminist for here but dem go dey loyal pass primary one student wey just start school when dem see small money.
4. Impossibility is a thing of the mind
5. Believe 99% of what you see/read here, at your own peril
6. Software development is the new oil.
7. Tomorrow is so unpredictable, na only today na sure
8. I no fit emphasize number 6 enough, but abeg make we all try give a shot at software development. I'm a testimony of this!!! Go online, learn web or mobile development and thank me later. If you're good, you won't work in 9ja but abroad. Imagine say dem dey pay you $2K for a start and you dey your house.
9. Read number 6 again......
10. Number 9

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ***** "

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Romanoff(f): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2021
I've realized that everything the bible says is true.

You see that Amos 3:3, 1corinth 15:33.

You can't be the only one that has sense amongst your friends, eventually, you'll become senseless like them because they will influence your choices.

Secondly, self development is necessary to adapt to economic and social changes in this world.

If you don't develop yourself, the world go leave you where you dey.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lugianostar(m): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered you need a better you to become valuable in this country.

9 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ednut1(m): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing I did not already know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Elove1: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Person wey buy land today fit sell am tomorrow use the money chop food first

Fear person wey don pick , person wey never pick might not even pick $100 iTunes cards for this life.

Fear my return, fear my return, might barely eat 2square meal next year

20 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Patosky4U: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered Cryto and it has been best thing after agege bread grin grin grin God has been really faithful

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Damn Nigress!

Hear to Read comments.. smiley

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
1) Person wey treck today by tommorow fit buy Lexus 350

2) If your nigga collect, follow rejoice, carry am go places for confirmation
!

Yahoo Boy spotted!

Dem Slawormiir Pple!

I greet you Sir! sad smiley

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by lonelydora: 6:10am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered a new sex style

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Newyorkitis(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2021
I just discovered that it is wise to know the difference between the sacred and the profane.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2021
lonelydora:
I discovered a new sex style

Wheel barrow or Snake in the Monkey shadow style?

Can I DM you?

So that you can teach me how it's done and then we Try out Practicals.. sad wink cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Exumal: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2021
High risks and worries don't make wealth. God gives wealth.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Mandesz(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Buhari is to blame not the money note itself. If rate at which the price of goods are skyrocketing should continue ehn, I pray something worse than the present insecurity will not happen. This economic level is a disaster

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.