Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon (15510 Views)

November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / Npower: October Stipend Will Be Paid After All Issues Are Rectified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by milliondollas(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2021
THE MOST STUPID THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY NATION IS TO HAVE HAUSA MUSLIM AS HEAD THIS PEOPLE ARE BETTER OFF AS GATE MAN AND HOUSE MAID

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by iwaeda: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers that have been asking about the payment of their stipend, should breathe a sigh of relief as October Stipend would commence extremely soon.

All Npower Batch C Volunteers are to check their payroll tab status on Npower NASIMS profile to confirm the pending status on their October Stipend, infact some Npower Batch C Volunteers' payroll displays paid, this is good news as lots of resentments is in the air.

If you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and your October payroll tab displays pending, then you are on course for payment, pending on the payroll tab simply means that your payment is being processed and extremely soon you will be paid.
Helinus come and hear ooooo. October Stipend in 2022 cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2021
phemmyfour:
I don wait sotey, I don dey lose weight o
Hahahahahaha
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

you mean helinues
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by helinues: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

Sorry,Just because you used to be one of the TAN members during Pdp, receiving free money does not mean this Apc government is sharing money.

Though I understand you are only talking from experience sha
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by sammycipher(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
virtue watin inside hungry....be careful with your quotes!
grin
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by helinues: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
you mean helinues

Better to do this than be scamming others online..

We legit
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Bakerdav: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Soon no dy finish for apc govt body, payment soon, stream 2 soon, everything Na soon soon
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by iwaeda: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Sorry,Just because you used to be one of the TAN members during Pdp, receiving free money does not mean this Apc government is sharing money.

Though I understand you are only talking from experience sha

I was NEVER and will not, but put side by side GEJ is far ahead of Buhari. You can SMELL for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Better to do this than be scamming others online..

We legit
who's this please
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by helinues: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

I was NEVER and will not, but put side by side GEJ is far ahead of Buhari. You can SMELL for yourself

Whether you work as TAN or not, one way or the other you are one of the beneficiaries of Pdp government..

So as understand where this is coming from.

And Btw don't ever compared ineffectual Buffon GEJ with Buhari

Bombs are not flying this Dec, Nigerians habe forgotten about fuel shortage during Dec even with the little earning from this government compared to wastage years of Pdp
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by helinues: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
who's this please

The person you quote first on this thread.

Abi seh you have started the drinking early ni
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by vanderwaal404(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
@Ezenwaez
Pls, my payroll dashboard is still blank for October stipend.
I applied with SSCE (N-Tech),
Any hope?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Franktom247(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
What of our survival fund this wicked government because of it am still in debt
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Gate050: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers that have been asking about the payment of their stipend, should breathe a sigh of relief as October Stipend would commence extremely soon.

All Npower Batch C Volunteers are to check their payroll tab status on Npower NASIMS profile to confirm the pending status on their October Stipend, infact some Npower Batch C Volunteers' payroll displays paid, this is good news as lots of resentments is in the air.

If you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and your October payroll tab displays pending, then you are on course for payment, pending on the payroll tab simply means that your payment is being processed and extremely soon you will be paid.
You're such an idiot and those ones relies on your post for update are as dumb as you or even more than you. Who the f*ck are you to tell us anything about N power? In the past few weeks gave you up when you couldn't get any information from N power page. You were so confused that you'd to go offline for weeks only for you to surface again with bullshit when we are all already got the update on our dashboard. You're such an idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by iwaeda: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Whether you work as TAN or not, one way or the other you are one of the beneficiaries of Pdp government..

So as understand where this is coming from.

And Btw don't ever compared ineffectual Buffon GEJ with Buhari

Bombs are not flying this Dec, Nigerians habe forgotten about fuel shortage during Dec even with the little earning from this government compared to wastage years of Pdp

Yet Masari asked people to get guns to defend themselves.
How many can afford N165 per litre. Ema ronu egbon. When last have you filled your tanks. Go to mechanics and see abandoned vehicles angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by helinues: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

Yet Masari asked people to get guns to defend themselves.

Masari's opinion not FG's opinion
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by mryes11: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Nigeria why?
Thanks for the information.
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by helinues: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[/b]

Rule 2

Hahahah, mods are now aware of all your alternative monikers you have been using to make false report.

Tag FIFA, they are the current body in charge of this situation
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by iamademorlar(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Pathetic....
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by 01mcfadden(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

I still have pending on September on my Pay Roll.
Though I just rectified my account issues I has before and it is now validated.

Is there any possible means I'll be paid September stipend with October?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Onelove508: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ezemarcel:
October salary for December

Which December?

December way end today?!
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Onelove508: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Temptee101:
October stipend in December? shocked

Chai, what a dead country.

Which December?
. December ends today. Or have you seen alert?

October salary for January ni o.

1 Like

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by seguno2: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Two months late despite the huge loans?
What has Buhari done with all our money
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Emperoo:

Patience is a virtue..
You're a funny person. Yes, patience is a virtue but these people have been waiting a long time, just cos someone asked a question doesn't mean they are no longer patient or lack virtue. The more one keeps quiet, the more the loss of patience in the right sense of it.
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by easzypeaszy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
shawnmendes:
My payroll is blank oo.. please how can I rectify this?
u do physical verification?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Enibanks(f): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
okay ooo
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by enonche85(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

You are welcome

Mine is still showing only that of September.

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by emblem2d(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

nice info, but i just checked my dashboard and my october payroll is not showing at all. Pls what should i do now.
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by biggie73(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
We are in January, 2022. Mean government...
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by newoffer: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
October pay in December. In 2022 , please remove dis kind of slow enterprise from your life. Shoe maker in a busy road will save more than 30k from repairs. Don't let history add you to the finest lazy youths. Dis look very painful but na true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread / Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Salary Structure Of Lecturers In Federal Colleges Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.