Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? (595 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by karnafiu03(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2021
I saw this rhetorical question on Facebook and I will like to share it here.

As a woman, If you were giving magical power to make one person rich between your HUSBAND and your FATHER, who would that be??

Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by Jay5mie: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
First of all, you need to grow up and stop living in a world of fantasies. Nothing of such can happen, not in this life, or next life or any other life.

Get the f*ck outa here

6 Likes

Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by helinues: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Well I am not a woman. If the question was to be between mum and wife, na my wife I go choose cos my mama is old already.

For someone to be my wife, she must definitely be a responsible lady. So keeping the money in her care should be safe
Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by siofra(f): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm going to look for a way to make myself rich first, then my husband.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by Bola146(f): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2021
My husband!
Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2021
E no concern me... I'm here to read comments
Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by biafraisdead(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:
Well I am not a woman. If the question was to be between mum and wife, na my wife I go choose cos my mama is old already.

For someone to be my wife, she must definitely be a responsible lady. So keeping the money in her care should be safe
Omo u no wise at all. Make ur old mama rich, then automatically the wealth is urs. On the other hand, if u make ur wife rich, she can leave u tomorrow and u will be left with nothing. I hope u got it. For women it should be to make their husband rich. If the husband is rich there is no way the wealth won't get to their fathers and more importantly training their children in a good and sweet way.
Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by helinues: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2021
biafraisdead:

Omo u no wise at all. Make u old mama rich, then automatically the wealth is urs. On the other hand, if u make ur wife rich, she can leave u tomorrow and u will be left with nothing. I hope u got it.

That's only for someone who is already poor before the money.. After all na awoof money

Don't you think
Re: As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? by uthlaw: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
biafraisdead:

Omo u no wise at all. Make ur old mama rich, then automatically the wealth is urs. On the other hand, if u make ur wife rich, she can leave u tomorrow and u will be left with nothing. I hope u got it. For women it should be to make their husband rich. If the husband is rich there is no way the wealth won't get to their fathers and more importantly training their children in a good and sweet way.
one sense no de dat guy head!

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Delete Myself / Sex Is Sweet, But....... / Boyfriend Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.