Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) (19519 Views)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Popular International King Dj Ferrari proposes to his girlfriend in style.

It was fun yesterday as Popular international King DJ Ferrari (Femi Folayan) proposes to his beautiful girlfriend in style.

https://www.instagram.com/oworotv/reel/CYHQg3RI68V/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Instagram @Dj_ferrari69

https://audiomack.com/dj-ferrari69/song/sounds-of-ferra-d-mixtape-hosted-by-intl-dj-ferrari-x-maxihypepriest-08141349743

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by VOsimhen144(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Guys please stop begging this vagina people to marry you.

Meanwhile...when you're about to propose to her and you see Pete Edochie at your back.

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Good gesture.

3 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by amnesty7: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
That's how it sweetly starts..

5 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Jonah507(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Why kneeling down to propose to a lady?

Is it a sign of gentleness or what?

Someone enlighten me please

8 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Ekenev2(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
International DJ undecided Who is he?

25 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Chickameda: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Ok
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
I wanted to behave like this SIMPle man then I heard Pete Edochie (Ebubedike) asking me, are you out of your senses?
My SIMPlicity vanished and I came back to my senses!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
I know it can only be an afon....... J..... A. Always kneeling to greet at d same time swearing for u.
This is pure rubbish,

3 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Saskay44: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Ok can't imagine me doing this, if u no fit be my baby mama den forget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Una no go hear word. Stop kneeling down to propose.

4 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Bloggers ehn undecided
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by realtestament(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Which one be popular again �

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Who has the contact of that babe in skirt, I wanna propose to her!!!

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
He's fat so I'm not surprised.
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Ekenev2:
International DJ undecided Who is he?
even cupy popular than this one. First time of hearing his name. Even exclusive popular than him.

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one...any girl wey attend this engagement wee go back home and no go let her nigga rest...Baby when are we getting married..Amaka jus proposed today cheesy

6 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Atheistan: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Not bad
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2021
International king dj...

The titles choke angry
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by wale2020: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2021
grin grin

princeade86:
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Another one
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Popular kwa
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Dumb Niggah

If you had actually owned a Ferrari, you wouldn't be kneeling up and down

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Jodha(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2021
God when?
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Anytime I want to propose, my knee will start paining me until the idea leaves my head completely...

I don't know if it's only me that can't kneel to propose...

I'll just call you over,,,,, Victoria oya siddown here I wan ask you Something...,,,You go do ,abi make I leave you follow Esther

7 Likes

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by sofeo(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
princeade86:

Sigh... Is it your knee they are using??! Na ya propose??!...

Abeg, let the simps guys roll or stand on their heads to propose! Whatever rocks their boats! tongue

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by CannibalTorment: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
What rubbish kneeling down to propose to someone that might have been lashed severally by multiple guys, who knows if one old big man with Potbelly have lamousuage the girl sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Ekenev2(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2021
princeade86:
even cupy popular than this one. First time of hearing his name. Even exclusive popular than him.
I tire oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking / Adeola Fayehun Reacts To Buhari's 4-day Medical Vacation - {READ}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.