Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) (19468 Views)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by dreality: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
He will forever be kneeling to her. She is the boss

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by myami: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
luizpippo:
Who has the contact of that babe in skirt, I wanna propose to her!!!
me, drop 100k
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by myami: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:
God when?
after you stop sleeping around, whøre!
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2021
This kneeling down syndrome continues. undecided
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by yconcrete: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2021
https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo. Do you have any business idea or product you want to share or advertise? Perhaps you don't have but you want to learn from others in order to improve your financial life come 2022? If yes, click on the link to join LET'S TALK BUSINESS. Or whatssapp 08038414087 to join the whatsapp group
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Lordburna2(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2021
I just tire for these boys my guy.
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Popular International King Dj Ferrari proposes to his girlfriend in style.

It was fun yesterday as Popular international King DJ Ferrari (Femi Folayan) proposes to his beautiful girlfriend in style.

https://www.instagram.com/oworotv/reel/CYHQg3RI68V/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Instagram @Dj_ferrari69

https://audiomack.com/dj-ferrari69/song/sounds-of-ferra-d-mixtape-hosted-by-intl-dj-ferrari-x-maxihypepriest-08141349743
wweek man kneeling for a woman to proposed
we are africans i wnt dea its a curse here
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Den no match self...
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Bonab: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2021
What will happen If men propose to their babe standing up?

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
The way this blogger mentioned this guy's name , I was rushing to meet a DJ cuppy brother.....
Happy for them anyway.....even if you climb iroko tree or stand with one leg or kneel to propose.....just make sure you know what you are proposing for.....
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by techWriter3: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2021
International DJ Who is he?
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Friedthunder(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
But me I no go knee down for any lady oo..if she no fit collect ring when I Dey sit down make she fogerrabout it

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Jonah507:
Why kneeling down to propose to a lady?

Is it a sign of gentleness or what?

Someone enlighten me please

It’s foolishness....
Copy copy..
And senselessness

I will never understand the rationale behind showing respect by kneeling down to propose

Na me go see pay
Na me go still kneel down
God forbid..

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by nastynic(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Jonah507:

Na tradition
Make I stand give person ring make im no collect make e see whether I go beg am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Savedday: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by slickycee: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
This guy na my secondary school mate o
Back then.
Na Mr romantic Sha , you people shouldn't blame the young man
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Mvena(f): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jonah507:

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Mvena(f): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Is it that if men stand to propose, it’s disrespectful or what? I no dey understand

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
That is no King.

A king will never kneel to propose.
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by enedion(f): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
nice ,they sure gonna make a great couple

1 Like

Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
myami:
me, drop 100k

He hehe hehe

How much be her phone, SiM and NIN registration self?
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
No Peace to Simps
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
luizpippo:

He hehe hehe

How much be her phone, SiM and NIN registration self?
Lol
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
enedion:
nice ,they sure gonna make a great couple
Nice gesture from you..

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) by Jp96(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Popular International King Dj Ferrari proposes to his girlfriend in style.

It was fun yesterday as Popular international King DJ Ferrari (Femi Folayan) proposes to his beautiful girlfriend in style.

https://www.instagram.com/oworotv/reel/CYHQg3RI68V/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Instagram @Dj_ferrari69

https://audiomack.com/dj-ferrari69/song/sounds-of-ferra-d-mixtape-hosted-by-intl-dj-ferrari-x-maxihypepriest-08141349743

Femi. My secondary school mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Association Of Beauty Pageant Organizers Honor Miss Nollywood Karina Simon / Sapphire Obi Ogodo Survives Accident Without A Scratch (Photo) / Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.