Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N (361 Views)

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Miley Cyrus Claims ‘satan Is A Nice Guy; He’s Misunderstood’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N by Jexato230abu: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2021
A prophetess in the Order of Mary Celestial Motherhood Church who came back from the dead has narrated how Satan sent her back from hellfire because she was not wearing a facemask. The prophetess, Celestina Purity who claimed to have died in a car crash while returning from a nightclub told YeyeNews.com that she came back to life after 24 hours.

“I was so bored and decided to sneak into a nearby nightclub to catch some fun. I never knew the devil was setting a trap for me. My driver was in the car while I went inside the club alone. It was one of the best days of my life. After about four hours inside I left. On our way back our car had an accident and I died. My driver who survived took me to the house where he and some church elders held a payer vigil for me”, she narrated.

The prophetess broke into praise and worship songs intermittently as she recounted her experiences in hell. She told YeyeNews.com reporter that shortly after the accident she found herself on the broad street leading to hell. “I was a broad, well paved street. It was immediately obvious this was the road to hellfire. I had dedicated my entire life to the Lord but Satan tricked me into falling for a single night of indiscretion. But the Lord had his plans for me.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/prophetess-who-returned-from-dead-claims-satan-sent-her-back-from-hellfire-for-not-wearing-mask/

Re: Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N by floss(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Na yeye news indeed, una no lie at all

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N by Prosperous111(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Yeye news grin
Re: Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Eeyaa! embarassed
Satan is fed up with overpopulation of those in Hellfire shey? cheesy
Re: Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N by Wawelexy(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Satan is also scared of the future..***SIGH***

But wait, she said she was sent back because she didn't use nose mask? HABA! Corona virus no go fear the heat wey dey that place? Abeg lie with sense na...
Re: Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N by LordReed(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
LMFAO! People are really taking the Mickley. Like how can't people see it is a scam?
Re: Prophetess Who Returned From Dead Claims Satan Sent Her Back From Hellfire For N by WibusJaga: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am Not A Muslim / Practical, Powerful, And Wise Quotations / Am I Under A Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.