Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? (8209 Views)

[video] Pope Francis Slaps Woman After She Yanks Him Toward Her On New Year Eve / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Facebook User, Abdul Loses Best Friend On New Year's Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Businext: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Home

God is Emmanuel He is everywhere He is Omnipresent

#Happy2022
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Galadimabawa: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
On duty oooo, some Km to sambiza forest.
Hundred miles from my home.

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by haconjy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omniman:
grin it is safer inside....

All those new year resolution nonsense no dey work

This year eve might be a turning point, prayer answer.
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Here

4 Likes

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by zanieike: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
People act like if you did not go to Church on New Year's Eve, you are going to have a bad year grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Church. Man has to pray, and thank baba God for the outgoing year.

You didn't pray for the whole 364 days and nights of the year?!! How exactly does a single night out of many nights make any difference?!!

Abi, did God give a mandate or instruction that all believers must gather in church prior to exiting a year?!! If He did, some of us missed the memo! Please, show us with scriptural backing.

I'm really tired of the doctrines of men!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by PennywysCares(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
sammycipher:

We get masquerade competition on Sunday ooh
I go dey shrine dey cook myself make my clan no carry last grin
grin
We are together bruh. I'm preparing for same competition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Didi2d(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na work I dey go so o. I dey night duty, a forklift operator

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by silibaba: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Church. To commit the journey of 2022 into God's hand. 2022 must favour me in all ramifications in jesus name. Amen
i thought they said God is everywhere. You can as well do that in your room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by DissTroy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
If it were up to me alone, I'd binge-watch a playlist of documentaries on YouTube but my lady wouldn't have any of that so we'd be attending church together.

Apparently praying together for the new year is "powerful" and "effective", and I don't think it's wise to argue with your woman on something so trivial when it's completely avoidable. Attend church? No problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by PennywysCares(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Church. To commit the journey of 2022 into God's hand. 2022 must favour me in all ramifications in jesus name. Amen
babe remember me in ur prayers there
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by silibaba: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
DissTroy:
If it were up to me alone, I'd binge-watch a playlist of documentaries on YouTube but my lady wouldn't have any of that so we'd be attending church together.

Apparently praying together for the new year is "powerful" and "effective", and I don't think it's wise to argue with your woman on that when it's completely avoidable.
SIMP spotted

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
zanieike:
People act like if you did not go to Church on New Year's Eve, you are going to have a bad year grin

The wonder working power of religious indoctrination upon weak minds!

Don't blame them... Some day, they will see the light!!! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Majesty33(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hiding at a corner in witches coven eavesdropping on their discussion inorder to get information about their next target if it will be me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Nato008(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
paulolee:

good for you and i wish u well..
unlike my neighbors dt also commit the year into GOD's hand n branch club after church to continue their sins were they left them..
I even heard one booking hookup runs ahead of this nite, see as him de beg d bea say mk dm attend same church so dey go lap ous at once as soon as the new year tinz to avoid "nunber switched off".
Lmao.....this cracked me up real bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Nwaotu10(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
In my bed, having a sound sleep. I ain't thinking any new year shit!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Omniman(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

Abeg Chief... How much be this kind your Alienware Sir!?

New - #1.2m - #1.3m
refurbished - #600 - #700k
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by yemi1504: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Loreettaa:
Your bed?

My bed.
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Omniman(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
haconjy:

This year eve might be a turning point, prayer answer.

Halleluyah cool
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by SocialJustice: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Out with my blunts and water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by DissTroy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
silibaba:
SIMP spotted

I'm more of a man that you'd ever be.

Being an alpha male doesn't mean you should be cruel to YOUR WOMAN or not take her opinions into consideration. There's nothing effeminate about a woman who loves you wanting to spend the new year with you praying.

Heck! She has prayer points listed. You are the simp who is professing love to a girl who would be in a club tonight slurping on the dîcks of random men while you send her money in the morning.

Being an alpha male doesn't equate being a misogynist.

SillyBaba!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Emax911: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Businext:
Home
God is Emmanuel He is everywhere He is Omnipresent
#Happy2022
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by whytediamond(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
ifyken:
Bar so that I will drink away my sorrows. In my situation that I am in now,I will just die if I spend more than three days without drinking. drinking just cools my nerves and stop me from overthinking

Love and light bro.

The easiest way to beat depression is to go out everyday and tell a random someone how beautiful they are.

Forget about whatever is not working. Just create a block of time EVERYDAY to do the aforementioned.

You're a winner everyday, everytime. Twice on Friday grin
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Walkee: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
ifyken:
Bar so that I will drink away my sorrows. In my situation that I am in now,I will just die if I spend more than three days without drinking. drinking just cools my nerves and stop me from overthinking
you have money to even buy drinks. I have fuccked up beyond understanding. This time last year, I had a million plus idling away my account and I was sad that I don't have money, that I couldn't buy a car. Now as I'm typing this I don't have one naira. I'm even owing loan apps
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hospital

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
DissTroy:

I'm more of a man that you'd ever be.

Being an alpha male doesn't mean you should be cruel to YOUR WOMAN or not take her opinions into consideration. There's nothing effeminate about a woman who loves you wanting to spend the new year with you praying.

Heck! She has prayer points listed. You are the simp who is professing love to a girl who would be in a club tonight slurping on the dîcks of random men while you send her money in the morning.

Being an alpha male doesn't equate being a misogynist.

SillyBaba!

I love this!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by flexindino(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
KiNg0G:
bed, in my dark room reminescing all my flaws this year.
and strategies on how to get Better 2022 to avoid same mistakes.

trust me, have been through alot this year.

I ain't going to church,

Dis wat I'm also gon do..... church Ke, church no
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by TheGift: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
KiNg0G:
bed, in my dark room reminescing all my flaws this year.
and strategies on how to get Better 2022 to avoid same mistakes.

trust me, have been through alot this year.

I ain't going to church,

Why a dark room ? Light is good for the soul, too much darkness can lead to too much introspection and ultimately in-action.

Fail fast, learn fast, rebound faster and keep moving.
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by babtoundey(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
On bed only to be waken up by messages and a handful of calls. But as soon as i'm done receiving the call, I'm back to bed.

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Teeklef(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
I dey Lipakala junction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Hot Is Your Area? / Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code / How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.