Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze (24281 Views)

Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / 6 Men Arrested For Gang Raping A Married Woman & Two 13-year-old Girls In Kebbi / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by jclassiq(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
TallPck1:
Ebony People are primitive and I think they are the Fulani version of the Igbos.

But I think this story doesn’t add up. Since the police ain’t even aware of the news and no picture evidence.
You are a gutter, half witted, half literate lunatic.
If this forum vets it's participants you don't qualify to be here because you are not at all intelligent.
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by iamDrRhymes(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebonyi is Southeast right?
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Agugbadin: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Karlovych:
cry cry Igboland again!!

Land of Canibalism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by J1234(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wonders shall never end [code][/code[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/6-men-hack-ebonyi-woman-set-body-ablaze/

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by JustforMen: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cut the leg, why?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by WillyDave: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
tutudesz:
So her mother was watching them beat her daughter and she couldn't shout for help undecided, until they killed her

What a mother. She stood there watching as they kill her daughter. Even when she ran for her dear life she could not call for the villagers help. This story Sha.

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Original4u9675: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice concept. The site really makes sense. Nairaland branch in Gh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by michoim(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
The zoo region. Even animals don't set ablaze...

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Demzyl(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na

A
P
C

Caused this woman death. This is getting weak from my brother land

Igbo Amaka to the world grin
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Sirchiboy: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
rikithor:
I don't believe doesn't mean it's not possible.
Learn how to drive better than you were told or taught.Drive manual and automatic transmission cars professionally in few weeks.
See contacts below
How much for the driving school?
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Lovenorth: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Christianity and terrorism is like 5 and 6
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Drogunov: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Islie:

These people are terrible beasts. They even went away with her leg. My Lawwd!
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Okhuadams(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Islie:

so you mean in the entire village nobody could come to her rescue they were busy videoing the incident not a single person could save her. God will surely deal with all of them including the 9n lookers
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
”… Spokesperson of Ebonyi State Police Command, DSP Loveth Odah, said they were yet to get the report.

She, however, advised that people should always adopt alternative dispute resolution rather than self help …”.

That is good to know… especially when you are being attacked by six men with clubs and machetes … shocked
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by TundeEdnut35(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Igbo Boys are cowards and very lazy it's a pity that it took colossal 6 boys to subdue a woman who is a weaker vessel no wonder my brave and gallant Yoruba Soldiers killed and pummeled the cowardly Igbos in the civil war I spit on Igbos Tueh, Igbos are the most useless, worthless and Foolish tribe that exist in the surface of the Earth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ignis: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Igbos.
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by WillyDave: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
TallPck1:
Ebony People are primitive and I think they are the Fulani version of the Igbos.

But I think this story doesn’t add up. Since the police ain’t even aware of the news and no picture evidence.

I concur with u. Ebonyi people are the fulanis of igbo land. Killing is nothing to them. Most of this type of killing in igbo land happens in Ebonyi state. It takes them nothing to kill. They don't look back. I have taken time to investigate. You can also do your investigation. From my investigation, the reason is not far fetched. The State has just 13 LGA and shares border with Benue State to the North, Enugu State to the west, Imo and Abia States to the south and Cross River State to the east. They are always in constant bloody fight with people for land. Especially Benue and Cross river states. Because of this pepertual and endless communual clashes, an average ebonyi person seeing killing and blood as just normal thing. Especially the ones that grew up in the village. Don't mess around with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
Igbo Boys are cowards and very lazy it's a pity that it took colossal 6 boys to subdue a woman who is a weaker vessel no wonder my brave and gallant Yoruba Soldiers killed and pummeled the cowardly Igbos in the civil war I spit on Igbos Tueh, Igbos are the most useless, worthless and Foolish tribe that exist in the surface of the Earth .
Wow … how do you hate a whole ethnic group like this? If they score a goal for super eagles, you de squeeze face or celebrate by comoting your shirt?

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by WillyDave: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
Igbo Boys are cowards and very lazy it's a pity that it took colossal 6 boys to subdue a woman who is a weaker vessel no wonder my brave and gallant Yoruba Soldiers killed and pummeled the cowardly Igbos in the civil war I spit on Igbos Tueh, Igbos are the most useless, worthless and Foolish tribe that exist in the surface of the Earth.

Igbo people don deal with this one. Abeg na them kill your father? This hatred too much now.

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ZombieTERROR: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

How is it incomplete?
what transpired between her and the men?
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by WillyDave: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
TundeEdnut35:

Igbo boys can be anything but cowards and lazy? I don't agree with you.
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Jyl0: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by grandstar(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
egunna:
no,Igbo ppl generally are primitive.d cannibals dat were arrested recently were not from ebonyi.

You people should tribalizing this thread. There's evil everywhere!
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Bobbynobobby: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Don't mean to be quick to judge but from the details of this story, something tells me that woman's hands were not clean
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Otasikwe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Karlovych:
cry cry Igboland again!!
ebonyi no be igbo abeg next no call dem igbo

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
TallPck1:

You are not wrong oo! Their aggressiveness is something else.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
God punish such useless men.
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Steep: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
The land is drenched with blood, how will things not become more difficult. Nigeria is fallen already through the wickedness of her people.
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Edusouls(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebony people are just the Fulani version of Igbos, very barbaric, stone hearted and very violent, Na dem full ESN dey perpetrate dastardly acts..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hisbah Police Arrests Man Who Put Himself Up For Sale For N20m (video) / Army Caught Suspects Who Vandalized Abia Palm Oil Equipment (Photos) / Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.