Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 (14666 Views)

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year / NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vickym1:
grin
Them go still extend am till 2023 and the stubborn ones will still not register for it grin

You mean stubborn ones like me?
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by sameks08(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
extend it till eternity we don't care I have nothing to worry about OK
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by hslbroker2(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
chyzoo4u:
grin grin cheesy

It'll continue like this till they leave office grin
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by id911(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
airsaylongcome:
It's funny that it's mostly southerners that are forming "coconut head" and failing to register for NIN. I can understand refusing to link NIN with SIM but failing to register? That has got to be the lamest decision ever. When the north-ocracy decide to use NIN as basis of voting and census, the south will wail that they have been schemed out.

And be honest with yourselves, do you think if Pantami wants the biometrics of all Nigerians, he can't get it? He just needs to write to the CBN to collate all BVNs and share with his ministry. The CBN Governor will be more than happy to comply.

NIN registration is about politics. And the north are ahead of us (South) on this. They are registering in droves. Come election time, they will hit us with linking NIN with PVC, and have proof that they outnumber us as more of them would have registered for NIN

At the bolded, don't you think you're indicting yourself and the utterly useless and visionless government you support? You mean Alfa Pantami can actually get our BVNs from CBN and use it to generate NIN for those who have BVN but they still wants us to waste our time to go line up daily at NIN registration centers? Illiteracy is actually a big disease for most Nigerians who supports the incompetent government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Oju4190: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na so dey go dey extend am till Jesus come
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shitthole countrry filled with shiiitty humans
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Walkee: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
They should tell that useless woman working for airtel to stop shouting in my ear everytime I want to make call

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Hero2t: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Let them keep extending. Their system isn't ready yet to handle it.

I was at Airtel office today for about an hour and people kept coming because their NIN wouldn't link. They had to refer them to NIN office.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by splashbaby(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
These ediots are just wasting people time and resources. Why don't we have a standard Social security number or database for proper identification of citizens...and use the data as prerequisites for sim acquisition and other benefits...but because of the fraudulent 2m Katsina vote and other population scam the North are using to have an edge over the rest of the country, no sane man in government will ever think in this direction.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by ComeToJesus: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bubu, the guy that destroyed a beautiful nation with inept leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by eeithis(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin grin

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Sunnydoo: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Till it becomes irrelevant.

Pure scam.

I never register self.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by tradepunter: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Mumu people..Nigerian government go just dey employ anyhow people way nor get idea for communication and computer...whereas we way study computer science go dey jobless.

Nin- sim linking should be a continuous process

No deadline....and nothing should happen to people sim card who refused to link

The only thing they should insist on is that when ever you are buying a new sim...it must be linked.

With this ....gradually or as time goes on or rather many years later.....sim card not linked to nin will automatically not be in circulation and it will fizzle out on its own

You sabi
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by BlackSpanner: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
I told you guys I will extend the exercise. As you can see, I have kept to my words. grin grin cheesy

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by milastranda: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ba ba scam ni kini nin oshi yi sha.. angry
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by InSenze1: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Mumu people..Nigerian government go just dey employ anyhow people way nor get idea for communication and computer...whereas we way study computer science go dey jobless.

Nin- sim linking should be a continuous process

No deadline....and nothing should happen to people sim card who refused to link

The only thing they should insist on is that when ever you are buying a new sim...it must be linked.

With this ....gradually or as time goes on or rather many years later.....sim card not linked to nin will automatically not be in circulation and it will fizzle out on its own

I cant imagine how the Minister is not shamed out of his senses by now: because even if you needed to put a timeline to it, you came out at the beginning and said the deadline is two weeks - for a nation with almost 300 million mobile telephone subscriptions - you created a massive stampede and then on top of that you then banned sim swaps for more than three months after that - imperiling businesses and lives and ensuring that people who lost their sims could not replace same for a long period and that people coming into the country could not get a sim. What madness was all that and what the hell was the use, if not simply an expression of the extremist i-must-show-I -am-a-hard-man mentality of some deadbeat Islamist-extremist minister!
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by airsaylongcome: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
id911:

At the bolded, don't you think you're indicting yourself and the utterly useless and visionless government you support? You mean Alfa Pantami can actually get our BVNs from CBN and use it to generate NIN for those who have BVN but they still wants us to waste our time to go line up daily at NIN registration centers? Illiteracy is actually a big disease for most Nigerians who supports the incompetent government.

So first of, I'm not a supporter of this regime. That my opinion on this aligns with that of the government does not imply that I am in support of the acts of this regime. Mark my words, I said regime and not government.

A lot of people posit that they will not submit their biometrics to this government through the NIN. However they have already previously submitted their biometrics to the same government when they were registering for PVC, or Drivers Licence or International Passport. It does not make sense to me for the government to then be asking people to submit the same information (which they already have) to NIN. But we live in a country were there is a lot of corruption and loopholes that can be leveraged for political gain. I registered for NIN in 2014, long before there was a need for NIN.

With an election coming up, different groups will try to make moves to put them at an advantage leading up to the election. And I see this NIN as one of such moves by the North. You hardly see a northerner saying he will not register for NIN. Instead they drive a lot of their non-Nigerian cousins (Nigeriens mostly, not Nigerians) to register for the NIN as Nigerians. Come next census, they will leverage the higher registration in the North to justify their fallacy that the North is more populated than the south. And that way they will justify why more votes come from the North, because they will have concrete data (number of registered NINs for example) to present as proof that there are more northerners.

I have absolutely no problem with recalcitrant southerners who insist they will not register for NIN. But we should also be ready to deal with the consequences when that refusal to register for NIN hits us in the face. The north are very tactical even though we mock them that they are uneducated

Footnote: Imagine a situation where this regime, 2 months to 2023 elections decide that NIN should be attached to PVC. Imagine the chaos that will cause with all of us in the south scrambling to register for NIN while our northern folks are working on getting their already issued NIN attached. We (southerners) will scream blue murder while they (northerners) will be smiling and preparing to outsmart us again at the elections. I believe southerners should reconsider their opposition to registering for NIN
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Six30: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lol. Na una go taya for extension.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by LZAA: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by reuben81: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Tundex911: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Una go tire

Yeye yeye administration
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by brandmix: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jokers

They will extend till buhari leaves at this point grin
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Hardebaryor(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Please who can lend me 1 million naira till end of 2022?
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Goldbw122(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Extending. Com always and forever Amen..
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Vickym1(f): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Astoria:

You mean stubborn ones like me?
Yes oo and me as well cheesy
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by TeeGod(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nigeria is still taking their failure to 2022
Ordinary sim, they can not block.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
How much is the social security benefit for each citizen. Every country with a beast number for citizens actually pay them monthly.

It's okay to have NIN for banking but to ask me to integrate it to my Caller Simulator Module is like asking me to report my calls to pro-Islam alliances of nations that share data with CIA sympathetic Saudi Caliphate
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by smileyoo: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
but the main essence of this nin registration and sim linkage have been defeated already, because I thought this government was serious and wanted to use it to fight insecurities ravaging the nation, so as to stop these senseless killings of innocent nigerians. but it turns out that the govt is not even looking towards that direction.
sadly the killings and impoverishment of nigerians by bandits and terrorists have not been tackled.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
I never still do
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
My line will continue with its roaming! We're winning! grin Time wey people shever don go! Na coconut head dey now! Una go extend it till una go pack una useless selves out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Time Service And Monkey Test Disturbing My Phone...help!!! / Mtn - Android Data Settings / 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.