Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. (505 Views)

Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. by flames007(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
As the topic says, did you set out to achieve a particular thing this year and you accomplished it partly or fully?

Share your investment, career or business success stories for the year 2021 to inspire us into 2022.

let's go!

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. by Bmaster(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Never buy a second hand phone from someone you can't be able to trace or provide at a given time without demanding for a receipt.

This shyte puts me into trouble this year.
I nearly quenched at the hands of Cps nnewi police men.they celebrated xmas at my cost,even though we were at february.

Thats my own advice.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. by flames007(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bmaster:
Never buy a second hand phone from someone you can't be able to trace or provide at a given time without demanding for a receipt.

This shyte puts me into trouble this year.
I nearly quenched at the hands of Cps nnewi police men.they celebrated xmas at my cost,even though we were at february.

Thats my own advice.
Eeya, sorry Boss. Some people cannot be trusted.
Anything second hand always has a lot of risks.

I thank God you're alive to tell the story grin
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. by olioxx(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. by Stephen0mozzy: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmmm.... The year 2021. According to one funny skit, "...It's Nigeria that will plan you"

I had made a resolution to learn one tech skill every quarter, well e no work... I did pick up video editing sha, but many things happened that made the other almost impossible.

Then reached a milestone in another area sha
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. by flames007(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Hmmm.... The year 2021. According to one funny skit, "...It's Nigeria that will plan you"

I had made a resolution to learn one tech skill every quarter, well e no work... I did pick up video editing sha, but many things happened that made the other almost impossible.

Then reached a milestone in another area sha
grin May Nigeria not plan us.

Even though you didn't achieve everything you planned, the most important thing is: keep moving.

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice. by Businesselites2: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Pls Beware Of This Loan Scammers: Apexmoney / Top 5 Richest Beggars In The World Who Became Rich Just By Begging / Which CSCS Card Do I Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.