Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) (31652 Views)

“I Dey Kolo” - Tipsy Underage Boys High On Alcohol (video) / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by showafrica(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chuvin22:
I just dey imagine if i wasn't a gambler.

Gambling is the worst addiction ever.

Stop virtual first.. Na person like me nd you dey control am
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Lemme calculate how much I could have saved if I didn't visit Allen Avenue all through the year.
��� madman
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by snoopz: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
He will save na, one trophy here na 4h imagine saving 3 to 4 bottles everyday
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Omijin: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Father Lord give me the will power to win my own addiction battle this year. I want to be free.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Tellwhat: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chuvin22:

Very horrible addiction
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by MossLuv: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
I need same grace oh God!
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by ComputerVirus(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
good for you
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
thecommunist:
..and aknowledging this is your first step to freedom. Give it a try bro, your are just steps away from breaking free

Thanks man. I'm working hard to call it to quit. And I will! Thank you for your kind words
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tales of a teetotaller..

Hopefully, I'll be joining the squad too.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Shydie(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na who dey drink dey save
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by beejay85: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Handsum64:
It's a lie
It's not measurable
Don't mind him....
All na lie..
As long as u still hang out with d boys ....u drink or not ....u must drop something..
Once 'boys' is out of d equation, u haven't started drinking!
Like a funny pal used to say " u Neva start to dey Bleep till u get gonorrhea" grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:
May God perfect your self-denial from drunkenness.

The new commenter after me will suggest something stupid. Just watch out.
Dumb dumb .. taking alcohol does not make a person a drunk...it's taking what more than your body can naturally handle, that's what makes a person a drunk.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Chno: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
You talk too much bro
Rosaline5000:
Did you just say I will suggest something stupid, I was just joking but no you want to act Superior you online begger.
Always giving different excuses for your begging
The excuses
1) paying school fees for my little brother, you got 15k from MALIGNANTguest
2) want to buy malaria medicine for my little brother, you got 5k from one guy here
3) broke need money and act superior thinking you will be favoured by Mr Snowland, later got 5k from princej
4) got 5k from a guy after acting like you care about what he is saying
5) begged for chicken got 3700 from arogantbro
6) lied you needed books for english study abroad, someone offered to help with the books, also use smartness to info the person that 43k is remaining for the 85k you needed to get the boys
7) lied and got 5k from obiwank weekly giveaway

Should I go on, you professional begger and you even have the guts to tell me I am commenting something stupid, where you have begged numerous times here and you are even begging Money121 on his thread with one of your numerous lies.
Mr isaac dont try me o
Anyone that want to know about any giveaway in nairaland just follow isaiah4life because he is a professional at it.
The funny thing I lady here was celebrating her birthday and a close friend of hers told her to do giveaway, immediately as giveaway was typed Mr isaiah4life rush to the thread wishing this stranger a happy birthday and begging for giveaway.

Pastor M posted she did a giveaway in Facebook and Mr isaiah4life rush to start acting sweet with her and pretending to care so she will do a giveaway even followed her then unfollow when he thought he was wasting his time.
But pastor M shock him by doing a giveaway of 7500, he rush to beg her but she didn't give him anything then he reverted to his acting and started commenting on all her posts so in case she is going to do another giveaway she will give him.
Mr isaiah4life is a big pretender, once you want to give any money, he is always there.
But he is acting superior here saying I am commenting something stupid because I mention giveaway hypocrite
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by yusluvad(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2022
isaiah4life:
May God perfect your self-denial from drunkenness.

The new commenter after me will suggest something stupid. Just watch out.
Lol...
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 01, 2022
Felabrity:
Next year I will also show off money I saved from quitting betting
Dfkm
U sure say u go feet quit dat one
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Abilistic:
Is the damnn nigga above aware of this great news? grin grin

Giving up alcohol for just one month can improve liver function, decrease blood pressure, and reduce the risk of liver disease and diabetes.
Depend on d alcohol are taking. Red wine doesn't cause all dat
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by samx4real(m): 5:22am On Jan 01, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJfTRnrFO1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is how am going to show off my own after quiting gambling 100% this year.

Sorry, am not going to record it on video for you to see though. cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 01, 2022
tropaz:
shocked

I believe him, I was also able to save up 85k effortlessly last month as we had revival in church and I just couldn't drink or hangout. Alcohol addiction is a money draining machine ooooo.
As in u b dey use 85k take drink in a month. Bruh na u dey create brewery for?
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Chuvin22:

The worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by tropaz(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2022
ANDREW91:

As in u b dey use 85k take drink in a month. Bruh na u dey create brewery for?

Laughs grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Felabrity: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
ANDREW91:

U sure say u go feet quit dat one
I am positive
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2022
Felabrity:
I am positive
Amen o
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Felabrity: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2022
ANDREW91:

Amen o
thank you
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by ddeola: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Your liver for don hear am. I thank God for your life bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Vivov21e: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Betting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.