Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Should He Divorce Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Divorce Her? (1483 Views)

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Divorce Her? by AquaPetals(f): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is a situation currently in ground concerning our compound manager and his wife.
Our compound manager is 50 year old Aminu who lives in the security house with his wife and 10 year old daughter. He also has an adult son from another woman, but they stay up North.
I was woken up this morning by a piercing cry from both mother and daughter. Apparently, she had been in a fight with her husband and I heard him saying she should pack out of his life making a resolve to marry another wife. And what was the issue? Aminu had been trying for years to have another child but all to no avail. By a twist of events, he just discovered that his wife had been the culprit all along. Any time she conceives, she would drink a herbal concussion to flush out the pregnancy. Her defence: she doesn't want to bring another child into this world to suffer because they struggle to feed and make ends meet in their home. But Aminu was adamant that he needs another child because he enjoys watching kids play together. He is currently planning to visit another Muslim family for marriage introduction.
I have tried to settle this matter but I can't. Because truth be told, they actually struggle to make ends meet. I have even paid his daughter school fees on 2 occasions because she dropped out of school.
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Beremx(f): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aboki wants to marry more wives and have more kids while living in a security house.

Compound manager ko, Assistant landlord ni

8 Likes

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Patented: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Apparently he want to be suffering and smiling. The wife is wiser
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Hashabiah: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
The man should divorce the wife abeg. What sort of wickedness is that...? If she does not want to get pregnant then she should have tabled the issue with her husband amicably instead of play the role of judge, jury and executioner. Nonsense
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by daddytime(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
The woman is a female redpiller and is very smart.

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
AquaPetals:
I[b] have tried to settle this matter but I can't. Because truth be told, they actually struggle to make ends meet[/b]. I have even paid his daughter school fees on 2 occasions because she dropped out of school.
What what do you expect us to do, perform magic? undecided

The fool will do what the fool will do. The wife needs to find a way to take care of her daughter so she does not end up marrying an imbe-cile like her dad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What what do you expect us to do, perform magic? undecided

The fool will do what the fool will do. The wife needs to find a way to take care of her daughter so she does not end up marrying an imbe-cile like her dad. undecided

What makes the dad an imbec!le? undecided
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by SportsHD: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:

He stays in a security house and still wants to bring more children into this life. What if he gets sacked? Then the children resort to criminal activities to survive if the going gets tough. More influx of yahoo boys, banditry and the rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Mariangeles(f): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
SportsHD:

He stays in a security house and still wants to bring more children into this life. What if he gets sacked? Then the children resort to criminal activities to survive if the going gets tough. More influx of yahoo boys, banditry and the rest.

It may come as a surprise to you, but most of those abokis who are security guards are big time farmers in their hometown.
Once it is planting season, most of them travel to till their land.
They might not be educated, but they're very hardworking people with multiple source of income. Only they're very modest.

Don't think mai ruwa, mai shai, mai guard and whatever mais are all there are to them.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Mariangeles(f): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
daddytime:
The woman is a female redpiller and is very smart.

Why was she crying then?

The man no do again be say e no do again.
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:
He can't afford to care for his family as is, but wants to add another kid to the count. He is an obvious imbe-cile. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:
It may come as a surprise to you, but most of those abokis who are security guards are big time farmers in their hometown.
They might not be educated, but they're very hardworking people with multiple source of income. Only they're very modest.

Don't think mai ruwa, mai shai, mai guard and whatever mais are all there are to them.
Big time farmer that can't afford to pay his one daughter's school fees and feed his current family? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Amanee(f): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Even if he divorces his wife, he'll still marry another woman and give birth to the plenty kids that he wants. On this, there's nothing you can do really except stop paying his kids fees

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by socialmediaman: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
She probably did the right thing but also lost his trust at the same time. It appears he’s enjoying his poverty so she has a choice to either be in that poverty with him or leave him to find her own prosperity

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by mardis: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:

Don't think mai ruwa, mai shai, mai guard and whatever mais are all there are tro them.

Come to think of this, there was a time the mai shayi on my street asked me to help him do something on his phone. After solving the issues, my aproko took me to his messages, when i saw his account balance, my jaw dropped. Asin they are coded millionaires. You see them looking shabby an and that

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Saintmary(f): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
AquaPetals:
This is a situation currently in ground concerning our compound manager and his wife.
Our compound manager is 50 year old Aminu who lives in the security house with his wife and 10 year old daughter. He also has an adult son from another woman, but they stay up North.
I was woken up this morning by a piercing cry from both mother and daughter. Apparently, she had been in a fight with her husband and I heard him saying she should pack out of his life making a resolve to marry another wife. And what was the issue? Aminu had been trying for years to have another child but all to no avail. By a twist of events, he just discovered that his wife had been the culprit all along. Any time she conceives, she would drink a herbal concussion to flush out the pregnancy. Her defence: she doesn't want to bring another child into this world to suffer because they struggle to feed and make ends meet in their home. But Aminu was adamant that he needs another child because he enjoys watching kids play together. He is currently planning to visit another Muslim family for marriage introduction.
I have tried to settle this matter but I can't. Because truth be told, they actually struggle to make ends meet. I have even paid his daughter school fees on 2 occasions because she dropped out of school.

Make a lazy man comfortable and he will add more burden on you.

It's because he's not paying for house rent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by ahnie: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aboki and erecktion is like Dickson and wilson

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Munzy14(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Saintmary:

No lies at all...I used my former worker as case study...
The moment a lazy man see comfort, Next is to the climb woman they come down steady.

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Truvelisback(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2022
AquaPetals:
Aminu must be crazy. I don't blame the woman. He hasn't finish taking care of one, he wants to bring in another. He must be very crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by GboyegaD(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2022
For this New Year? You people should please encourage Aminu to respect himself and follow his wife's suggestion not to bring another child into the world. He had a son and a daughter and there is no third gender child.

1 Like

Re: Should He Divorce Her? by AquaPetals(f): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Saintmary:

Hmmm, their is some sense here cool
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Na wa. New year new problem.
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by YourCoffin: 7:17am On Jan 01, 2022
The woman should divorce the man sef. He doesn't have sense.
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by sameoldguy: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Poverty or not, that woman is evil. Why would she be killing all the unborn children? Why can’t she get a job to support her husband? What does she do?

We know they are poor, but what stops the woman from talking with husband and making him see reasons why more children won’t be a good idea instead of killing them. That woman will kill that una compound manager one day in his sleep, so y’all should get prepared.
Re: Should He Divorce Her? by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aminu is very unreasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead / Referring To Women In Terms Of Their Husband / Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.