Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ipob.info now for sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ipob.info now for sale (360 Views)

Earn $8 Per News Read, It Is A New Site. Enter For More Info / FREE Info & Adequate Technical Knowledge To Start Viable Poultry Biz In Small... / Quick Info On Darrols & Prudent Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob.info now for sale by nakotee: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
hey fam i actually bought this domain IPOB.info , i want to sell it now , as you can see its a very sensitive domain which will be used to share news about the igbo tribe "the indigenous people of Biafra IPOB , so any body is accepted to buy the domain, the igbos ,ipob , government, individuals , companies etc. i will also pay 10 percent for agency fee if you get a buyer or you can come up with a deal if you have something interesting.
the domain goes to the highest bider !
biding starts now call 08138058326 WhatsApp only 08164604874

1 Like

Re: Ipob.info now for sale by nakotee: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2022
keep bidding

1 Like

Re: Ipob.info now for sale by nakotee: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2022
thanks

1 Like

Re: Ipob.info now for sale by FreeStuffsNG: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2022
At OP, the group is a terrorist group that has been proscribed.

You can be prosecuted for enabling this outlawed violent group by this your action. You can't learn about the illustrious igbo people through the identity of a violent terrorist group that has been linked with devaststing arson, cannibalism and murder.

I would have suggested Ohaneze.info since that is the apex Igbo cultural group and its brand perception is positive but for a terrorist group like IPOB, it is like selling domain name for Boko Haram, ISWAP, Bandits, ISIS etc , and by doing so ,you are indirectly providing another avenue for the terrorist group to recruit and disseminate violent rhethorics that result into wanton killings and destruction of lives and properties, especially the SE.

If it's for a proscribed terrorist group then this is not a cool business and it can always be shut down by NCC. It's CAVEAT emptor because the buyer may be facing the law.

Re: Ipob.info now for sale by sanmisamuel: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Ipob.info now for sale by nakotee: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Investors And Raise Over ₦50million For Your Business. / Help, I Earn 100k Per Month, Is It Possible To Save From It? / Shiba Inu To Sky Rocket, Bag Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.