Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari (16936 Views)

PDP Congratulates New National Assembly Leadership / PDP Congratulates Wike As The Winner "River Governorship Elections" / 3 Years Of APC Onging Visible Achievements Vs 16 Year Pdp's Failures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Rexwalters1: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
History555:
Abeg i deserve gold medal and certificate for surviving this buhari regime
Almijirin Wailer, your gold medal is on its way.
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Not a fan of both parties though.

However, Charles Darwin had Nigerians in mind when he penned down his thoughts on 'Survival of the Fittest'
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Hardebaryor(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
mrikay:

I see you running away to Canada with the money. This I have seen!

FalseProphet, hope I tried?
Lol..1M is enough to run to canada?
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Sunday2021: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
If we can survive 16 yrs of PDP, there is no government we will not survive.
PDP is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Hardebaryor(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Silentmoni:
just like that? state what u wanna do with it and d benefit of the lender in return for possible consideration
For investment. And the benefit of the lender is that i will return his money as and when due.
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
jazon:

Shut up again.
read my first post again, bastard
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:
We deserve this congratulations abeg, it's not easy to survive under the present government.

Nigerians deserve certificate of survival

For some funny reason Pdp think because Nigerians not happy with Buhar’s government we are automatically happy with them. undecided

Are they not part of the systemic rot?? undecided
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by rickyrex(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Those people you listed were in Pdp under leadership of people with no balls.

Though we can't say this government have eradicated corruption in the country but it's still far fair compared to Pdp government.

During GEJ's regime, a visit to Nnamdi Azikwe airport in Abuja, you would see so many fine fine girls marketing real estate properties in Dubai . Rent, lease and Buy.. Cos no leadership to put things in order, our yams was wasted anyhow. Nothing as such immediately Buhari resumed power.

How about so many Abandoned properties in Banana Island in Lagos, reasonable number of those projects was started under looting Pdp party, but as there are no more free money, they have no choice than to abandon.

Sins of Pdp are far far many
am very much ashame of Nigerians coming out to speak good about this good for nothing party called apc. Worst Christmas and new year, hardship and unemployment, high death rate, well matured looting process, and above all lack of human right. How dare you compare pdp with apc. Guy bring back corruption and take your integrity. Instead of enriching the masses so that you will get more tax and reduce poverty and unemployment they were busy borrowing even that of our unborn child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Kennyfancy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Those people you listed were in Pdp under leadership of people with no balls.

Though we can't say this government have eradicated corruption in the country but it's still far fair compared to Pdp government.

During GEJ's regime, a visit to Nnamdi Azikwe airport in Abuja, you would see so many fine fine girls marketing real estate properties in Dubai . Rent, lease and Buy.. Cos no leadership to put things in order, our yams was wasted anyhow. Nothing as such immediately Buhari resumed power.

How about so many Abandoned properties in Banana Island in Lagos, reasonable number of those projects was started under looting Pdp party, but as there are no more free money, they have no choice than to abandon.

Sins of Pdp are far far many
shut up joor, stop this ur lifestyle come this year

2 Likes

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by prigoz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:
If we didn't die during the wastage years of Pdp looters, nothing would happen to us during the manageable government.

I saw Pdp at the morgue with my koro Koro eyes.

Pdp is dead in Nigeria
This guy's brain need a thorough examination, so can't see anything bad in APC, therefore my prayers for 2022 is let your life be like Nigerian's economy. Do shall itbe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by aimmoney9: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vickyvice:
PDP and APC are the same. PDP have ruled for 16 yrs apc six yrs so far. We suffered in both, but more under apc. Headline should be Nigerians praised for being alive after bad government since 22 yrs. PDP are saying this, so nigerians will out of pity, vote them to continue from where they stopped, El rufai, masari, amechi, were all pdp, while dino from pdp to apc and back to pdp. Abeg na d same. Dem be.
Delusional BMC..... grin

Does change and next level from Apc looks like transformation agenda from pdp.... grin

Well since you said it's the same 2022 will help you see the difference.... grin

Thank God they have already devalued the naira again..... grin

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by aimmoney9: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:
If we didn't die during the wastage years of Pdp looters, nothing would happen to us during the manageable government.

Pdp is dead in Nigeria
And Apc is a living dead, waiting to be buried.... grin grin grin

Pallbearers go too plenty....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Abujason: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yes ooo.
No be small thing.
To God be the glory.
It will be even more joyous if we survive the end of his terrorist, calamitous, dictatorial, dangerous and evil regime in a little more than 1 year.

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
aimmoney9:

Delusional BMC..... grin

Does change and next level from Apc looks like transformation agenda from pdp.... grin

Well since you said it's the same 2022 will help you see the difference.... grin

Thank God they have already devalued the naira again..... grin
am not and can never be bmc. I don't see any difference between the. PDP and apc. Aoc member we're once PDP. My take on this

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Abujason: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hardebaryor:
who can lend me 1 million naira till the end of 2022
Me.
Come collect.
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by sugarleen: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Have you seen someone embalmed in the mortuary rising again?

How are the Pdp state governors performing to impress Nigerians?

Pdp is dead in Nigeria.. Take that to bank for cash out
shut up

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Abujason: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
What happened to all the Buharidiots on this platform? It seems like their numbers keep dwindling daily as dem no dey jump up and down to defend the failure and terrorist as before. E be like say dem don receive brain reset finally.

2 Likes

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Hardebaryor(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Abujason:

Me.
Come collect.
Where?
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by aimmoney9: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vickyvice:
am not and can never be bmc. I don't see any difference between the. PDP and apc. Aoc member we're once PDP. My take on this
Not all.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Abujason: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hardebaryor:
Where?

I dey under Ojuelegba flyover. Make you wake me when you reach.
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by coolcare(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is type of stupid statement I dislike. PDP should endeavor to be specific on where and how APC failed not generalized message that can not help a logical thinker to nail a failed government like APC.

what difference between APC and PDP.

USELESS �

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by jazon(m): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vickyvice:
read my first post again, bastard

You're d bastard. Tuehhh!
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by West2019(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vickyvice:
PDP and APC are the same. PDP have ruled for 16 yrs apc six yrs so far. We suffered in both, but more under apc. Headline should be Nigerians praised for being alive after bad government since 22 yrs. PDP are saying this, so nigerians will out of pity, vote them to continue from where they stopped, El rufai, masari, amechi, were all pdp, while dino from pdp to apc and bacoga k to pdp. Abeg na d same. Dem be.
oga we must tell ourselves the Truth do you buy bag of rice of 30k during Jonathan regime

2 Likes

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Sunnyski: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
The vegetable thought he could kill us all with hardship but Akwa Abasi Ibom pass am.

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Foreseer: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
doublecross:
are you supporting a party here or contributing to the topic
that helinus na human being?
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by OmegaAutos: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Pdp is dead in Nigeria

Thank you star you survive APC, during the wasteful years of PDD people still see food chop and most honest biz ventures still survive. APC and PDP is not what we deserve, we should crave for good governance
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vickyvice:
PDP and APC are the same. PDP have ruled for 16 yrs apc six yrs so far. We suffered in both, but more under apc. Headline should be Nigerians praised for being alive after bad government since 22 yrs. PDP are saying this, so nigerians will out of pity, vote them to continue from where they stopped, El rufai, masari, amechi, were all pdp, while dino from pdp to apc and back to pdp. Abeg na d same. Dem be.

Stop all this their the same nonsense talk pls.

It is stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Babastrong(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Your evil party (PDP) taught us how to survive the worst.
Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by Strongdickfresh: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
APC 6 years is worst than the worst of PDP 16 years. APC= TOTAL FAILURE.

Buhari is the worst president since the history of Nigeria.

helinues:
[s]If we didn't die during the wastage years of Pdp looters, nothing would happen to us during the manageable government.

Pdp is dead in Nigeria[/s]

1 Like

Re: New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari by feedthenation(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2022
---counting down to the next 17 months for this APC led government to come to an end---it has been a nightmare---

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu May Not Be Running - Fredrick Nwabufo / PDP Says Tinubu Is A Betrayer / $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.