Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta (827 Views)

The Olowu Of Owu Kingdom: The Final 7 Contestants In Pictures / Olowu Of Owu Kuta Warns Youths Not To Allow Politicians Hijack ENDSARS Protest / List Of Obas In Yoruba Land (ranking Of Yoruba Monarchs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta by bestofnollywood: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Olowu of Kuta, HRM Oba Adekunle Makama, Tegbosun 111, has urged Nigerians not to allow the present circumstances overwhelm them. Instead, he said there should be a strong resolve by Nigerians to overcome the present adversity of insecurity.

Olowu In a message by his media office release in Osogbo today said all hands must be on deck to collectively take the country to the ‘Eldorado’ we envisioned.

He, however, commended the Nigerian Armed Forces and other security agencies working tirelessly and at times paid the supreme sacrifice to rid the country of insurgents and bandits that are on the prowl.

Olowu also admonished the National Assembly to take a second look at the role of traditional rulers in term of security and well being of their subjects, adding that the role of Obas and chiefs in nation building cannot be over emphasized.

He said; “ Despite what we are passing through now, I know that with the resilience of our army and cooperation from the populace, there will be light at the end of the dark tunnel.

“ This is not the time to agonized and crying over spilt milk, but a time to come together and organize in order to confront the monster of insecurity running riots across the country frontally in order to achieve economic prosperity.

“ I also commend President Muhammadu Buhari and the effort of his administration to birth a new Nigeria despite daunting challenges of insecurity and COVID-19 pandemic .”

Olowu urge the political leaders to close ranks and manage our diversity in a way that will help the country blossom. “We are stronger together.” He counseled.

Credit:
https://applesbite.com/do-not-despair-theres-light-at-the-end-of-dark-tunnel-olowu-urges-nigerians/

Re: Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta by yuping(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Someone should educate me on the roles of all this Oba and Baale because some are just contributing nuisance to the society in the name of Omo Onile. Gather smoke drink morning till night attend parties organize parties, Marry 5 wives, no any developmental program from them, even this guy organizing Chess game have done more than them in a little time.
Please state their achievement.

1 Like

Re: Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta by Ekez(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oluwu goan and sit down!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta by yuping(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ekez:
Oluwu goan and sit down!!!!!
Most you make me laugh, I just dey imagine you in front of him, telling him to go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta by illicit(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Army spokesman king
Re: Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta by Ekez(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
yuping:

Most you make me laugh, I just dey imagine you in front of him, telling him to go and sit down.
Oga
Goan sit down!!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Places To Meet Rich Men And Women For Relationship In Port Harcourt / What Happened To The Igbo Wikipedia? / Igbo Language Stands U Out,don't Be Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.