Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service (60545 Views)

Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2022
God of men men of God
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Lindodo20: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Havertz10:
The idiot that said 5G causes covid

They are all criminals, the three of them

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by id911(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Lindodo20:

Please, let's spare them today because it's a new year. Wish you and everyone on here success for 2022 and beyond.

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Lindodo20:

Did Pastor took anything from you ?. Be guarded pls.

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Cypherfx: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year 2022
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by 00FFT00(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2022
excel101:
You started 2022 by insulting a man of God... Its well.

How does that take away from him being a fraud?
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by clothingonline(m): 1:02am On Jan 01, 2022
God grant us a year of all round success

buy Affordable men clothing in Lagos and nationwide payment on delivery
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

Trying to politicize the church

Just listen to yourself

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Pastorprenual fraudster and political thieves.

Cos he stole your family money abi?

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by rikithor(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Who knows the reason the man that said "lazy Nigeria youths" were not invited to such a great gathering.see how repeatedly the MC continues referring GEJ has President Dr Good luck Jonathan.Does anyone notice the rebounced romance between obj and GEJ on this occasion,they even held hands on the stage like secondary School friends.
Nobody wants to identify with APC led FG of Burari and fulanis and failures

Learn how to drive professionally,process driving license and vehicles papers.
See contacts below

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Vokians(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year Everybody.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Maestro21: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Waiting for your 2022 predictions.
Make e no be like that COVID-19 and 5G own o
Which COVID-19 and 5G one?
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Maestro21: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Havertz10:
Can you prove where this was said?
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Maestro21: 1:19am On Jan 01, 2022
excel101:
You started 2022 by insulting a man of God... Its well.
Insulting anyone is the least of his issues. He comes off as the typical ignorant atheist.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Nimisol: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year everyone
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by excel101(m): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2022
00FFT00:

How does that take away from him being a fraud?
Only say what you know.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by princejones(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Welcome to 2022, is going to be a glorious year

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by pieces: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Are you talking about the same OBJ

He can be many things but he doesn't joke with God!
You are very correct, just that he's not a fanatic. Do you know that obj is the reason national christian centre is a reality today?

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by MichaelUweh(m): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2022
You can never sow evil and reap good. Thank God you have chosen this path to follow in 2022.
Havertz10:
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by joelsteron: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2022
They supposed go living Faith naa. Make them hear talk
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by mastermaestro(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Testimony1988:
They won't go to where the truth will prick their heart.

Keep quiet and stop being sanctimonious. Those dudes could narrowly enter Heaven while you miss out because of your Pharisee mindset. Be humble, you are not their Creator.

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Cos he stole your family money abi?
We are not mumus or brainwashed gullible sheep hence he can't steal our money.

4 more hours to the new year, I beg I dey busy find someone else to argue with.

Bye
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Starz825(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2022
Lastmankc:
Reminder
Na 7k remain from my salary...guy
Na God hand I dey
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Ellasure: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Very good reports

Politicians worship God too. Obasanjo does not joke with things of God. Though I may not agree with him on on some Nigerian issues.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Lastmankc(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Starz825:

Na 7k remain from my salary...guy
Na God hand I dey
And January be like 100days comrades,no loud am

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

We are not mumus or brainwashed gullible sheep hence he can't steal our money.

4 more hours to the new year, I beg I dey busy find someone else to argue with.

Bye

Oga go siddon....u wey no be sheep. Why e dey pain you. Bad belle

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by fyneguy: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Havertz10:

Your dad
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Oga go siddon....u wey no be sheep. Why e dey pain you. Bad belle

Na you be Chris the 5G pastorprenual fraudster? Why e come pain you like this en? grin grin
I beg still waiting on the new year...I no get time for argument
Make you come back tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by yusluvad(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
2022 is gonna be a better year
Same here...

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso