Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (362885 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Russia's oil production set to drop 1.5 million bpd.
But oil price still continue to drops, now the price 85.08 looking target near lower band

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 2:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin grin grin Gbpusd is a sell sell! Election is what prevented it not to sell yesterday. As long fed keep hiking interest rates usd is a buy. Thank you trader nick for changing my perspective about trading. Intraday and day trader can do as they like. Usd is gonna close bearish this week or nextweek grin

It is always not that simple. Sure maybe at the beginning or even middle of a rate hike cycle, you can buy. But what of at the end? Do you keep buying? How do you even know to look for the end? The market does not move in one direction forever.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin na this bro. Big players are buying usd like mad

Please take note that the COT is a lagging indicator. By the time there are changes to it, price would have already left the station.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by 7lives: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

Please take note that the COT is a lagging indicator. By the time there are changes to it, price would have already left the station.

cheesy The more things try to change, the more they remain the same.
Anyone trying to sell the dollar when the Euro is still down is on a dangerous journey.
Traders needs to be able to decipher the difference between a pullback or a rally, where it ends, and outright reversal of trend.
Pullback or a rally is not a trend reversal.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2022
7lives:

cheesy The more things try to change, the more they remain the same.
Anyone trying to sell the dollar when the Euro is still down is on a dangerous journey.
Traders needs to be able to decipher the difference between a pullback or a rally, where it ends, and outright reversal of trend.
Pullback or a rally is not a trend reversal.

From what i can see, the problem is that we do not use the psychology, strategies or conditions that can tell us when a trend is about to start. So even when we see a trend reversal, we just call it another pullback until it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2022
CPI time is 2:30 pm

Incase anyone forgets
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2022
OfficialP:
CPI time is 2:30 pm

Incase anyone forgets

Time to make money grin grin. Inflation is gonna be decreased by -0.4% in united states. We should see usd been bullish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

It is always not that simple. Sure maybe at the beginning or even middle of a rate hike cycle, you can buy. But what of at the end? Do you keep buying? How do you even know to look for the end? The market does not move in one direction forever.

My boss when it comes to fundamental bias I have a mentor I follow. He tell me direction base on fundamental analysis my own is to look for technical bias that align with fundamental bias he gave me. Even though I'm still learning my strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2022
abham:
You fit show the total Open Interest figures, no vex na just the percentage dey visible for this photo.

grin grin my boss check this site
https://www.tradingster.com/cot

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipnator00(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
USDCHF.. Some update from yesterday's chart..
We got a break out to the up-side.
Hopefully a pull but and a support will signal a buy.

**Be VERY mindful of the CPI news in a bit,

pipnator00:
USDCHF... Possible..
Valid buy is price breaks out above the blue line resistance and stays above it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by factorial1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hello Guys,

Please, what's the alternative app to use on iOS since MT5 is no longer available? I trade synthetics basically.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
factorial1:
Hello Guys,

Please, what's the alternative app to use on iOS since MT5 is no longer available? I trade synthetics basically.

buy android phone or use laptop

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by factorial1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol. I use iPhone and MacBook, and I don't think I want to fix my android just because of MT5 app.

Mind you, I don't like trading on laptop. I'm used to the phone app.

Emmizay12:

buy android phone or use laptop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
factorial1:
Lol. I use iPhone and MacBook, and I don't think I want to fix my android just because of MT5 app.

Mind you, I don't like trading on laptop. I'm used to the phone app.

oya na send an Email to IOS.... Maybe they will consider you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by successsam121: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
factorial1:
Hello Guys,

Ctrader or consult your broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by factorial1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol. I have downloaded Deriv X instead... I will get used to it.
Emmizay12:

oya na send an Email to IOS.... Maybe they will consider you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by factorial1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thanks, bro.
successsam121:

Ctrader or consult your broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wahala for who no use sl or forget say today na cpi.

I reckon December NFP suppose bloody because of all this employment issues.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
CPI ..... doing risky shits on a small account feels unrisky grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
VlamesIffect:

lol i no dey use stoploss when i trade news..... either I smile to the bank or I blow the akant cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
You read the COT reports wrong and you also read PA wrong too. Dxy was heading for a level below the market place but what do I know.

Borntosmoke:

Time to make money grin grin. Inflation is gonna be decreased by -0.4% in united states. We should see usd been bullish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
VlamesIffect:

CPi has resulted into high volatility since August.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
abham:
You read the COT reports wrong and you also read PA wrong too. Dxy was heading for a level below the market place but what do I know.

Im not a perfect trader. We cant see the samething. I follow someone that have 7yrs experience in the market with a solid track record. I'm not right on 5 trades dosent mean I'm wrong in my analysis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Im not a perfect trader. We cant see the samething. I follow someone that have 7yrs experience in the market with a solid track record. I'm not right on 5 trades dosent mean I'm wrong in my analysis.

When do you hope to start following only your own self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jameselias:

everyone needs a mentor and he's found one. Allow him be, don't rush him. There are some questions one will ask that will convey the wrong message to the person, even if you mean well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jameselias:

When i learned enough from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
OfficialP:
everyone needs a mentor and he's found one. Allow him be, don't rush him. There are some questions one will ask that will convey the wrong message to the person, even if you mean well.
You are right i hope he doesn't read my question wrong though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

When i learned enough from him
. Wish you all best bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
True sha, we learn everyday. In reading COT report you follow the commercials report in line with other factors which may make things complex. But in a nut shell na Commercials dey give market price so it’s best to follow them. If their figure keeps increasing in a current trend just continue with them but once the figure has a negative value in a trend, that signifies a trend reversal.

You can check that with the Dxy on cot report, was -25k so commercials were short on Dxy and cpi was just a catalyst to push price lower on barchart.

Hopefully you can check back on previous data though it’s not always black and white as you must blend it with PA.

See attached video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3jOAyaM6q4&t=717s

Borntosmoke:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
C’mon man we all get one or two advice from charts dropped here.

Jameselias:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
abham:
C’mon man we all get one or two advice from charts dropped here.

The question was asked in good faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.