Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (874778 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bullishbanks: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2022
bigcee:

Oga, read carefully.

Singles or accumulator ONLY.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VillageBus(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Tk4all:

Where do you see that option?
betbuilder, only in the mobile site.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DanieleLorenzo: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Eriggs:
Bet9ja don dey dangle carrot. Oga talk say e no chop. Congrats to d player
Real Madrid amd Chelsea. cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disembark: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2022
BaddestQueen:
bet9ja scammer .

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique take note the notorious bet9ja scammer

Those games no look real

U can tell from the cash out

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Bullishbanks:
Check my posts I explained it already with an image too
Ok then, lets wait for pfp table and see what will happen.
But the rules says SINGLES OR ACCUMULATORS ONLY. i'm sorry for mentioning you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bullishbanks: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Tk4all:

Ok then, lets wait for pfp table and see what will happen.

Yep, we're good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Hammer2022:
Na wetin you no know go kill you....why you no commit suicide again, drop your account number for sniper money

Ezi ofia
cc

Puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2022
CaptainZubi:
The secret to making it big In bet is staking high. All this #100 to win 20 million na waste of time. If you get like #500k even 1.25 odds go fetch you 625k. That's 125k gain.

Congratulations!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Hammer2022:
Shatap there, pu.skin will not help you cuz no insults but telling you thr raw truth

Na oversabi go kill you, all this while you're wasting your time you would have cool down to select 1000 uncastable odd to win this competition, I will not be surprised if you don't even make top 20 at the end

Btw I'm still willing to send the sniper money to you
CC

Puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2022
CaptainZubi:

E dey happen but na if you no calm down analyze game well coz na big money dey involved grin.
If I dey lie check my bet for Napoli and tell me weytin dem play. I knew Napoli and juve no fit win together simultaneously. Sometimes these games are scripted. Football is very corrupt forget
On point! Most Football matches are scripted(fixed) bro, but people will not believe. Very soon, football will lose its relevance.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Quicksilver5:
you sabi this thing, me sef, I'm a heavy staker but sometimes to find small sure odds na wahala

Hala me and I will be giving sure small odd.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2022
I think this screw419 abi hammer2022 is one of the cheaters i call out which were consequently disqualified from pfp competition.

i'm not just in the right frame of mind to engage some low thinking cheater this morning.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bullishbanks: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Tk4all:

But the rules says SINGLES OR ACCUMULATORS ONLY. i'm sorry for mentioning you.

I Tried using lite mobile view in this screenshot. wink

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeoflagos10: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Hammer2022:
You needed 6k more than your life??

Your worth as a human being is useless and valueless
Rest man!! Stop trying to form woke. Nobody know ya papa here. Free the guy undecided

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Hammer2022:
Shatap there, puskin will not help you cuz no insults but telling you thr raw truth

Na oversabi go kill you, all this while you're wasting your time you would have cool down to select 1000 uncastable odd to win this competition, I will not be surprised if you don't even make top 20 at the end

Btw I'm still willing to send the sniper money to you
it's not my fault to have a low iq but still want to cheat in a competition where you have super intelligent people like me, you were bound to be busted bro, you are too dumb to cheat.

btw, you needed that sniper more than me cos you can't just get over with the way i busted your bst cheating technique

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Hammer2022:
Go ahead and kill yourself, the heaven and earth will be happy
what should i tell your useless father when when i die? he failed to train you liedis and he must be pained in hell seeing you behaving like this

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Dude, don't let the praises of people get to your head okay. I don't know why you are coming at me. You erroneously accused someone today, and I politely told you to cross check very well.
Lately, You are your gang be feeling fly on the thread, feeling like the don-dada of the thread, I don't give a fvck, I've been on the thread since season 2. I've seen your likes come and go.
Me and you nor be mate for this betting parole, I won this PFP some years back, came 2nd in Ebonybet challenge.
L.himeet used to sleep and wake up for this thread before, today, the thread don tire am. I know say very soon you go tire.

Tk4all:

I marked that ticket red before you mention it.

that ticket will not stand abeg.

@rainmoredays, i thought initially that you meant well for all the participant in this competition but am beginning to think twice now.

you and that hammer2022 will always come at me whenever i condemn a ticket for reasons best known to you. fyi, that ticket went against rule 8 of this competition if the mods wants to do the right thing. i did not say it initially cos i don't want you people to insult me again but isrealp still find a way to rope me in.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Hammer2022:
Jobless suicidal werey grin grin
My last reply to you.

i'm so intelligent to a point i can still identify your picks if you start participating in the competition with another moniker. so lick your wounds and move on cos even your papa can not cheat someone like me. you can goan die

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Bullishbanks:

U get mouth jarey, if one doesn't understand something isn't he supposed to asks first before concluding...well the tk guy is of the mind everyone is a cheater sha so I really dont blame him.
nice picks... Bet builder it is... Mod can answer that.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2022
it's pathetic that @rainmoredays is trying to turn the tables.

what name did you not call me when i called two people out last week? did i ever call you such on this thread? it finally came out that i was right and you did well to apologise which i accepted and still tender my own apology when i knew very well that i did you no wrong.

it was @isrealp that call someone out today and not me, i simply advice him to screenshot the post and report it the mods. you still quote me again(not a bad quote though) with your normal rantings. but i can still tell you that the ticket get k-leg.

you are now accussing me and talking about a gang which i think you are the one forming a gang with hammer2022 to insult people.

lastly, i don leave una to do anything in the competition, i also don't care if you were the one that started this betting thread but as for me, so i think you should be the one to Bleep off my mention

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Early morning Gba Gbos on a wonderful new month, Let's preach peace and success this month of September.

All the best Comrades cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
mceze:

On point! Most Football matches are scripted(fixed) bro, but people will not believe. Very soon, football will lose its relevance.

Lemme buttress your point with pictorial proof.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DanieleLorenzo: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Fucklove:
Early morning Gba Gbos on a wonderful new month, Let's preach peace and success this month of September.

All the best Comrades cool
Fûck love. angry

Fūck peace. angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Let me goan and screen pfp for possible vawulence on sunday.

Haters and people who take cheating as a hobby will have me to deal with.

I no get work, i no get shame

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

Fûck love. angry

Fūck peace. angry
grin

Manufacture Ember coupon for me cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.