Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (875457 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Godbless9ja33:
sent to you on WhatsApp boss
Text please... I'm unavailable on WhatsApp for a few days now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2022
highman10:
don't you have work?

Abeg find something doing and concentrate. Leave merrybet people alone.
ewu.... So dat u can cheat ur way to win it

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Plutoman:
Please Stephen, can you help me with Data. Biko....
Smartgeek for data... I don't sell sub
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DanieleLorenzo: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2022
How una take the use msport sef?
I deposited because of 100% bonus only to be given 20 20 naira vouchers with different crazy conditions plus the website laggs so fûcking much.
If you're planning to port to msport, it's not worth the stress.

Bet9ja is highly underrated.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Godbless9ja33: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
ah boss I don’t have text card ooo, other way you fit receive abeg?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
If you have reach a stage in your betting career where staking with #100 does no longer look significant to you. I'm afraid, your on a precipice of no return.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
machappy4:

Boss man I hail oooo am one of your fans and I like your approach towards betting though I don't play your games. Pls let me point this out to you that your regular strategy of 100k stake weekly is better since in like 30 ticket if you win two you will be in profit. But this 50k extra strategy is not it at all you are beginning to allow pressure here affect your normal strategy pls forget d idea dat it help you recover your stakes pls you don't need that your regular strategy has in it d power to recover your stake abi you nor understand ur own strategy again? It's a rhetorical question. Pls don't be pressured. Also if you think nairaland is affecting you negatively you can do it on a low no one will reward you here dat you are a pro instead most will find a way to pull you down.
I kW you are good but I wish to add to your wealth of knowledge if you don't mind. I don't buy d idea of accumulator I stake single and I do inplay so if you don't mind I can offer to share with you and you only a strategy you can earn monthly 60k with just 36k capital. Just check d maths if you can earn 60k monthly with just 36k capital how much will you earn with ur normal 400k capital. Am not God but I can confidently say you will never lose your capital. Note I have never share this with anyone it just a free gift for u alone am doing it for u if you will promise never to share it to anyone if u are interested send me ur WhatsApp number so I can coach u for a week.if you are not no problem at all your strategy is good too but u have to forget dat extra 50k strategy u added just my little observations PEACE!!
Corporate B... grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kantebets(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2022
6ixT8:
If you have reach a stage in your betting career where staking with #100 does no longer look significant to you. I'm afraid, your on a precipice of no return.
deep statements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
How una take the use msport sef?
I deposited because of 100% bonus only to be given 20 20 naira vouchers with different crazy conditions plus the website laggs so fûcking much.
If you're planning to port to msport, it's not worth the stress.

Bet9ja is highly underrated.
Msport doesn't lag maybe your itel phone is the problem.

Their bonus is divided into different vouchers which you can use by adding some amount of money.

You think that 13k them show you na one of

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2022
israelp:
ewu.... So dat u can cheat ur way to win it
Why do you like stealing all my memes?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Rest
machappy4:

Boss man I hail oooo am one of your fans and I like your approach towards betting though I don't play your games. Pls let me point this out to you that your regular strategy of 100k stake weekly is better since in like 30 ticket if you win two you will be in profit. But this 50k extra strategy is not it at all you are beginning to allow pressure here affect your normal strategy pls forget d idea dat it help you recover your stakes pls you don't need that your regular strategy has in it d power to recover your stake abi you nor understand ur own strategy again? It's a rhetorical question. Pls don't be pressured. Also if you think nairaland is affecting you negatively you can do it on a low no one will reward you here dat you are a pro instead most will find a way to pull you down.
I kW you are good but I wish to add to your wealth of knowledge if you don't mind. I don't buy d idea of accumulator I stake single and I do inplay so if you don't mind I can offer to share with you and you only a strategy you can earn monthly 60k with just 36k capital. Just check d maths if you can earn 60k monthly with just 36k capital how much will you earn with ur normal 400k capital. Am not God but I can confidently say you will never lose your capital. Note I have never share this with anyone it just a free gift for u alone am doing it for u if you will promise never to share it to anyone if u are interested send me ur WhatsApp number so I can coach u for a week.if you are not no problem at all your strategy is good too but u have to forget dat extra 50k strategy u added just my little observations PEACE!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Godbless9ja33: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
asap bro pls d game go soon start thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
XshégzzyeeiX Tk4àll and of course rainm0redays... go go well for a co moderator... Quite vigilant too.

Meanwhile, you guys sef are kind. Come to Reddit and those Oyibo forum/sites, if you don't post the required details or go against a competition rule. They will allow the user to keep participating till the last day and dig out everything. Ona soft for here sef.
Kinda true
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DanieleLorenzo: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Please, where can I watch Ajax match live?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2022
machappy4:

get a job you corporate begger/scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Godbless9ja33: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
im waiting for your response boss.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ogatobe: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Suspended bawo!!?
Will this game still boom like this?

God help me, na my last card I take play this game.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Godbless9ja33:
im waiting for your response boss.
Bet ID? you can recharge the # directly (if not possible, you can pay later in a few days)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Ogatobe:
Suspended bawo!!?

Like 2K cash out suppose show but, sporty bet no go give cash out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Godbless9ja33: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Bet ID? you can recharge the # directly (if not possible, you can pay later in a few days)
okay bro, you even see it in your WhatsApp. 11583895 Bet9ja
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davosea(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good pm house is anything wrong with bet9ja site I can't receive otp after successful sent to the registered phone number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Godbless9ja33:
okay bro, you even see it in your WhatsApp. 11583895 Bet9ja
Sent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Please, where can I watch Ajax match live?

ESPN on DStv
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ogatobe: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Like 2K cash out suppose show but, sporty bet no go give cash out.

No, no cash out. Them lock am.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by koolpal(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
wiseone28:
Corporate B... grin
badt G

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bayern and sporting really spoil plans yesterday. NOBODY won even 15odds in pfp competition so far, and pending tickets are less than 10 with highest potential winning of 44odds. this thing no easy ahswear

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
davosea:
Good pm house is anything wrong with bet9ja site I can't receive otp after successful sent to the registered phone number
then try using email instead
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davosea(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Quicksilver5:
OK thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davosea(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Quicksilver5:
seems the site is down again not loading the page
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
davosea:
really? it loads fine at my end, for now at least
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ogatobe:
Suspended bawo!!?

don't worry e go boom I have pray for anybody that play game to win today relax your mind and hope for the best
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
davosea:
Try enter the site using chrome sometimes opera mini no d work

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.