Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos (33193 Views)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by chiago95(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Na NEW YEAR b dis o. Its 2 early hanty

Talk ur real age o
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2022
24 kor 34 ni

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Omeizadean(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy birthday Nengi

More grease to ur labia majora and minora.
U need it in this industry.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2022
smartasuen:
Dis girl is so young and choping too much money.
Happy Birthday to her.
...so young ? She is 29
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by liya11: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Albert0011:
Happy birthday to her though.
But girls should stop lying concerning their age.
If Nengi is 24 years old then that means am 18 years old.

Some people do look older than they're age, like me I look younger than my age.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by wildikeman(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2022
So she is still 24!!!

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Digmygold: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2022
smartasuen:
Dis girl is so young and choping too much money.
Happy Birthday to her.

After subtracting years from.her age. Remember she was in first year Uni over 10years ago. So she.was 13years.old in year old.in Year 1? Young indeed.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Digmygold: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2022
liya11:

Some people do look older than they're age, like me I look younger than my age.

She claims she rode okada last over 10 years ago in her first year in Uni. So she was 13 in her first year. She's a liar. She ain't 24.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Rastaramsey(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
24 or not. This girl too fine.

I just wan fvck this babe. I swear.

You get the money Mr SIMPle
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2022
HBD LLNP cool

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by VOsimhen144(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You get the money Mr SIMPle
LOL grin Bro, Na Simp dey fvck women with money.

Redpillers like us go fvck her with indomie and egg.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by AmazingELixir: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2022
lipsrsealed

How can Nengi say she's 24years....That is how one lady I boarded an inter state bus with wanted to lap from Lagos to Asaba a girl she claimed is her daughter and 10years of age, meanwhile the so called 10 years old girl is bigger than her both in height and stature. Both the bus company and other passengers were dumbfounded and unable to say anything... Then it suddenly struck me the future is Female.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Annie001: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2022
If Nengi is 24 my grandma is 25
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by bluefilm: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Anytime I see her photo, she reminds me of a sex_ toy. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Annie001: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2022
moralistic:
...so young ? She is 29
Person say she is 24, you are saying she is 29 grin
You sabi her personally ?

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ellasure: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2022
Ladies, please show us also you wearing African attires too.

You are looking takeaway. Great.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Indispensable85(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2022
I'll be 12yrs by next year then.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2022
HBD To You but is that ur real age i doubt u and Happy New Year to all Nairalanders.2022 will be Our Year of Upliftment in IJMN.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Pataricatering(f): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:
So this old olosho with veneer teeth is 24?
My grandma is 21 then. undecided

She should tear off a pieces of chicken with her incisors I want to check something.

Fake ass lying Hoe!
why are you so angry ? I'm amazed at the amount of anger you are carrying around for someone who doesn’t even know u exist !

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Solofresh2: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Fools

Last year she also celebrated 24 years.

Regina don tire to dey celebrate 16, na this mumu now.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by haslaw(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2022
No be only 24 na 12 years.

I remember how Nengi was telling Ozo about her life history back when they were in BigBrother house, she just kept on contradicting her self on her age and eventually confused Ozo
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:
So this old olosho with veneer teeth is 24?
My grandma is 21 then. undecided

She should tear off a pieces of chicken with her incisors I want to check something.

Fake ass lying Hoe!
But the your mother is the chairlady of all olosho naw.... veneer worth of millions, even none of your family can afford her her teeth.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2022
chiago95:
Na NEW YEAR b dis o. Its 2 early hanty

Talk ur real age o
Real or not... she's doing Great � since no one is making it big from the age of 20s in your family.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2022
Digmygold:

She claims she rode okada last over 10 years ago in her first year in Uni. So she was 13 in her first year. She's a liar. She ain't 24.
Kill yourself cos of her age dear�
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Digmygold:

After subtracting years from.her age. Remember she was in first year Uni over 10years ago. So she.was 13years.old in year old.in Year 1? Young indeed.
Na Nengi matter go choke you throughout dis year �
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by raquel97: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Albert0011:
But girls should stop lying concerning their age.
If Nengi is 24 years old then that means am 18 years old.

Me self dey surprise
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2022
jaybenugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 24th birthday today 1st January, 2022, IgbereTV reports.

She shared stunning photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKmIrGthS7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Happy Birthday to you Nengi Rebecca Hampson the most beautiful among the bbnaija 2020 edition � she is not only beautiful, smart intelligent.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2022
jaybenugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 24th birthday today 1st January, 2022, IgbereTV reports.

She shared stunning photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKmIrGthS7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
More Blessings to you Nengi, Beautiful girl with Brain, Blueprint forever �� Beautiful Queen of Ninjas. Haters should go and die. you're Bless Nengi
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aksnoopy: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2022
LIGHTLOVERSGRAM:
But the your mother is the chairlady of all olosho naw.... veneer worth of millions, even none of your family can afford her her teeth.
You smelly Hoe doesn't even know what veneer teeth is, that's why it's worth millions to you.

Put your under your armpit and smell it, then dip a finger into your vagina and smell it again, then you will realise how dirty and smelly you are.

Hoe daughter of a hoe!

My own mother is a very senior officer of the law, who is your own mother?
She is probably retired from prostituting and sitting down somewhere behind her beer parlour kiosk sucking divks for #100.

Wa shofo danun ni olosho kobo kobo.
Nkita rasha ma ngi, ma nne gi otu there.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aksnoopy: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
StylesX:
Lmao grin chill bruh, it's too early in the year to be this savage, how did you know she has veneers.
She is a fake bitch!
In BB naija house, if you watch closely you will notice she likes to eat her meat and foods in small chops.
If you take a look at her teeth you will see that they are as sparkling as a brand new immaculate white ceramic ware.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aksnoopy: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Pataricatering:
why are you so angry ? I'm amazed at the amount of anger you are carrying around for someone who doesn’t even know u exist !
Hoes are bound to defend hoes, even if they don't like the hoes they are defending. Keep it up!

Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies / Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos)