Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan (38701 Views)

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by lomprico(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2022
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by yusuf0876(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2022
AuntRose:
"If Boko Haram end how I go take complete my house for village?". This utterance was allegedly made by a Senior Officer at the helm of Military affairs. Boko Haram menace made some of them stinkingly rich so don't expect it to end soon.
this is pathetic
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by LOVEGINO(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2022
ogmask:
Good way to start his new year.
Please get your reinstatement on time and continue to kill all of them both the ones pretending to be your colleagues and the ones in the forest.
my brother it's a trap.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by od501: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2022
salamudeen:
Appeal Court Reinstates Nigerian Army Officer, Hassan who Killed Several Boko Haram Fighters In 2014

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/31/appeal-court-reinstates-nigerian-army-officer-hassan-who-killed-several-boko-haram

I will advise this man to stay clear, the next thing is to eliminate him.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by seunayantokun(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Compulsorily retired because he didn't do it their way. Instead of fighting terrorists, they are fighting those who are fighting terrorists. That's how Buhari and cabal roll.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Fcwilly: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
The guy is rich, just imagine salaries from then till now, hmmmmm after getting the money just tender your resignation letter for lost of interest and enjoy yourself, and let the dead bury themselves

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by michoim(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Can you imagine, Burutai rewarding good with evil!!!!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Lightorder: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
IMAGINE! Retiring him for keeping the nation safe ? For those behind this , boko haram will WIPE OUT their entire generation

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by AdeniyiA(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2022
cpu2006:
Bokoharam is the Government & Government is the Bokoharam. We Nigerians should stop deceiving ourselves, bokoharam will continue to exit as long as all the useless fifu continue to rule Nigeria.

grin cheesy grin grin grin your post was just making me smile, reason? dat fifu you used in referring to a certain section of the country... Not many people would get d drift grin

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by enonche85(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2022
ogmask:
Good way to start his new year.
Please get your reinstatement on time and continue to kill all of them both the ones pretending to be your colleagues and the ones in the forest.

They will send him to the heat of the battle then assassinate him and blame boko haram thereafter.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by AdeniyiA(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2022
The guy was sacrificed to appease the BOKOHARAM who lost fighters in the hands of the soldiers that day, he wasn't supposed to operate the way he did that day as against the order from the BH infested top. He knew their way of issuing counter order that put them in harm's way. He is a very patriotic soldier

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Kazeem47(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Let him retire o.He's not free in the country. They might set him or find another way to end him.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by AdeniyiA(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Kazeem47:
Let him retire o.He's not free in the country. They might set him or find another way to end him.
Right
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Germi9: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2022
He looks very gallant
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Brushstrokes20: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Good!... But my honest advice to you is to collect your emoluments and voluntarily retire ASAP before buhari and his bloodthirsty cohorts waylay/ eliminate you...

# A word is enough....

# Nig is in wrong hands

# the darling daddy of brainless buffoons is a bloodthirsty terrorist undecided
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by bitbillionaire: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Just imagine! Instead of promoting him for his gallantry they end up sacking him.

This shouldn't discourage patriotic people from making any necessary sacrifice for the nation sha
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by princeabdul(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2022
He deserve to be honored not humiliated
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by ogmask: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2022
LOVEGINO:
my brother it's a trap.

I agree with you brother.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by ogmask: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2022
enonche85:

They will send him to the heat of the battle then assassinate him and blame boko haram thereafter.

This is a very high possiblity my brother.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by ogmask: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2022
QuickStandard:
Congrats...
One good news for the new year.
So Colonel was compulsory retired dismissed for killing bokoharam VVIP Citizens. What a shame.

A country sympathetic towards terrorists.

I wonder how someone who spent 9months inside their mothers womb can chose to be a BMC member.....

Hmmmmmm... Maybe some were born premature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by obinnajohnson: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
If this government really wants to fight this war against terrorism, they shld as a matter of urgency make this man d Chief of Army Staff. My opinion though.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by iyke2frankeze: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2022
That is how they rewarded Military men who fought so hard for the success of the election which brought their regime to power. Now all the gains made by these Military men has been reversed by the incompetent thieves they used to replace them.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Gireiboy(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2022
FarahAideed:
Buhari will rather go to supreme court to waste time than reinstate nay Boko Haram killer
Remind me again! who was Nigeria's president in 2014?
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Gireiboy(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Imagine kicking out a gallant soldier from the army because he actually did his job by killing terrorists undecided nothing wey Musa no go see for this APC government, na just their îmbeciles I dey pity because those ones are finished
Read! slowpoke you don't want to read, they was dismissed in 2014, and who was Nigeria's president in 2014?
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Alamkir: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2022
FarahAideed:
Buhari will rather go to supreme court to waste time than reinstate nay Boko Haram killer

He was retired by Jonathan in 2014 abi u no read am
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Smooyis(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2022
Thanks God for the victory of light over darkness grin
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by joe120120(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2022
salamudeen:
Appeal Court Reinstates Nigerian Army Officer, Hassan who Killed Several Boko Haram Fighters In 2014

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/31/appeal-court-reinstates-nigerian-army-officer-hassan-who-killed-several-boko-haram

Is only in zological country call Nigeria u will see such attitude of retirement .
Die Nigeria
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by FarahAideed: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Gireiboy:

Remind me again! who was Nigeria's president in 2014?

We are talking of reinstatement
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Alamkir: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2022
FarahAideed:

He was retired by Jonathan in 2014 abi u no read am at all
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by FarahAideed: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2022
Alamkir:

He was retired by Jonathan in 2014 abi u no read am at all

Oga na reinstatement we dey talk here na
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Sammerboi: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2022
A gallant soldierwho’s Terrorists Killer dismissed with no tangible reason. Whist those army officers who killed innocent EndSars protesters are promoted and protected. I’m even ashamed of been a Nigerian this days. What a stinking corrupt country led by evil and Wicked old fools.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Ogbanga0913: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2022
I see brutal conspiracy against this brilliant and brave man after his restatement.

The enemy of the citizens that pretend to be cosy with the people are calculating the next step and action...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims / Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.