Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 (12757 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY 08 TH MAY

THEME: PRACTICE BEING ALONE WITH GOD

THEME SCRIPTURE: But Jesus often withdrew to the wilderness for prayer (Luke 5:16 NLT)

There’s something about solitude. If you don’t understand the value of solitude, there’s a lot that you can miss in life. It’s so important to have personal times alone with God. Before revelation comes isolation. When you learn the value of having private times of fellowship with the Lord, you’ll be amazed at the transformation that’ll take place in your life and how effective you’d be in the things of God.

Never take your private times with the Lord lightly. Maybe you have some people that every now and then are at your door because they need to see you or speak with you about one thing or the other. Be smart. If you spend most of your time in casual or vain chatter with others and spend lesser time fellowshipping with the Spirit, you’re not going to accomplish much in life.

Jesus understood the value and power of privacy with God. In Matthew 14:23, the Bible says, “And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.” Our theme verse shows us that He did this often: “But Jesus often withdrew to the wilderness for prayer” (Luke 5:16 NLT). At the time everyone was clamouring for His attention, He withdrew into the wilderness to pray.

In fact, on a certain occasion, He “escaped” to go and pray, and they were looking for Him. The Bible says, “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. And Simon and they that were with him followed after him” (Mark 1:35-36). Practise this. Make the effort to have your personal times with God every day.

PRAYER
Dear Father, as I spend time with you in fellowship, the intensity of your glory in my life is increased; I’m transfigured from glory to glory. I experience victory, divine health and blessings! My life is an expression of your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 6:18 (KJV)
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Psalm 1:1-3 (KJV)
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Matthew 6:6 (KJV)
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 4:1-26 & 1 Kings 1

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 6:1-11 & Proverbs 4

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On May 09, 2022

MONDAY 9TH MAY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME:THE POWER IS RELEASED WHEN YOU SPEAK

THEME SCRIPTURE: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

Perhaps you’re often described as a cool and calm person, very quiet. But when it comes to speaking or releasing the Word—using it against the adversary and adversities—be wild. Refuse to be cool and calm. It brings to mind the third of the three levels of meditation that the Bible talks about: “roaring!” The Hebrew word is “Hagar.”

Hagar means roaring or shouting the Word. In putting the Word of God to work, be on the offensive. When sickness tries to attack you or your loved ones, get wild in your affirmation of the Word. Don’t stop until the Word you speak prevails over that situation, because it’ll surely prevail!

The Bible says, “So mightily grew the Word of God and prevailed” (Acts 19:20). As you speak the Word, it’ll keep growing; the necessary result, therefore, will be for it to prevail. So, use the Word to deal with any situation, irrespective of how dire or grave the situation is.

Every so often, declare, “I’m born again; I have the life of God in me. I refuse to accommodate sickness or infirmities in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit; therefore, it’s perfected in Christ Jesus. I live in health.” Talk like this every day, because the power is released when you speak.

The power doesn’t work just because you know it or believe it. The principle is that you must SAY it for it to work. That’s what we read in our theme verse. Your mouth isn’t just for communicating and eating; those are the lesser functions of the mouth. The primary function of your mouth is to frame your life aright.
The Prophet said, “Take with you words...” (Hosea 14:2); not just any words but God’s Word. The Word of God in your mouth is a creative force; use it to change circumstances and make your life excellent, from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word dwells in me richly through meditation, and I speak it forth boldly. My words are creative and divine, infused with power to change circumstances; they’re empowered to produce life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 6:12-20 & Proverbs 5
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 10TH MAY

THEME: POWER OF A STRONG DESIRE

THEME SCRIPTURE: And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD…

God never ignores a strong desire—a strong desire to know Him, walk with Him and do His will. That strong desire births an unquenchable urge for prayer. That’s what we mean sometimes when we say someone is taken over by the “spirit of prayer.” It means the Holy Spirit has brought an overwhelming atmosphere and influence of prayer on your heart.

When that happens, prayer becomes all that you do and think about. That influence could stay on you for a protracted period of time. However, this isn’t just something that happens when God chooses to; rather, it’s what you invite by desire. The Bible says He satisfies the thirsty soul (Psalm 107:9).

When you begin that fellowship of prayer, it won’t be long before that spirit of intercession comes on you and you find that you’re constantly praying. Every now and then the Spirit will pull you to His motivations, visions, plans and purposes, the things that He cares about and wants to do. He’d be expressing Himself through you in prayer.

This is something that should be evident in the life of every Christian; a strong desire for the Lord, His Word, and His influence in your life. When you have it, you can easily influence those around you with it.

So, cultivate it. Stir your heart to have a strong desire and maintain your zeal, love and passion for the Lord at all times. David, inspired by a strong desire for the Lord, said, “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is” (Psalm 63:1).

PRAYER
Dear Father, you’re my glory, my joy and my all; my soul pants for you much more than the deer pants after the water brooks. Thank you for your glory in my life. My desire is to know you more and fulfill your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 18:1-8; Jeremiah 29:13-14 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:1-30 & 1 Kings 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 7:1-9 & Proverbs 6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY 11TH MAY

THEME: PROVE YOUR LOVE BY WINNING SOULS

THEME SCRIPTURE: To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.(2Corinthians 5:19)

Our evangelical responsibility is something that all of heaven takes seriously. Sadly, many don’t understand how serious this really is. There’re Christians who are still asking if whether or not someone who doesn’t win souls will go to heaven. The question to ask such people is, “If someone doesn’t love God, or love Jesus, will that person go to heaven?” That’s not going to happen. The Bible says, “…every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him” (1 John 5:1). If you love the Father, you must love Jesus.

1 Corinthians 16:22 says, “If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.” That means let him be accursed. The proof of your love for Jesus is keeping His commandments—His Word (John 14:15). His Word says, “…Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). So you keep that word by being a soul winner. Someone might ask, “How about those who lived before Jesus came and didn’t quite have the opportunity to express their love for Him?” They had the Word of God—His laws and commandments.

Job said, “…I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food” (Job 23:12). Jesus is the Word (John 1:14). Hallelujah! Thus, every one of them had a clear opportunity to express their love for Him. He said in Matthew 28:19, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations….” That means make pupils of those in your world, teach them about God and the Kingdom-life, establish His Kingdom in the earth. Your love and commitment to the Lord must reflect in your dedication to the preaching of the Gospel.

PRAYER
I love you Lord, and I boldly and openly proclaim the mysteries of the Gospel as an effective witness, and impact my world with your righteousness. Thank you for empowering me by your Spirit to be an effective witness, transforming my world and beyond with the news of your saving power, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 14:15; Matthew 28:19-20; 2 Corinthians 5:14

John 5:31-47 & 1 Kings 7-8

1 Corinthians 7:10-24 & Proverbs 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY 12TH MAY

THEME: CHRISTIANITY AND THE RESURRECTION

THEME SCRIPTURE: Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?. (Corinthians 15:12)

Sometime ago, a certain well-known “priest” publicly stated that he used to believe in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, but he now had reasons to question whether or not Jesus truly rose from the dead. The fact of the matter is, he never believed in Jesus even though he claimed to be a Christian. It’s impossible to be a Christian without believing absolutely in the resurrection of Jesus! There’s no Christianity without the resurrection. Christianity only begins from the resurrection, not the Cross. The death of Jesus didn’t provide eternal life; it’s the resurrection of Jesus Christ that ushered us into eternal life.

The Apostle Paul explains it in Romans 6:4; he said, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” To not believe in the resurrection is to deny the possibility and availability of eternal life. And if you don’t have eternal life, you’re not a Christian. A Christian is someone who has received eternal life. What is eternal life? It’s the life and nature of God—the quality of the divine essence.

For example, dogs aren’t goats, chickens aren’t ostriches; no matter the resemblance between them, they don’t have the same life and they’ll never produce or reproduce after the other. Dogs will never reproduce goats and vice versa. The Christian is literally born of God, with the God-life. It was the resurrection of Jesus Christ that made that possible. Hallelujah! More so, the Bible says Jesus was proven or declared to be God in human flesh according to the resurrection from the dead (Romans 1:4). Then the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, brought the doctrine to a climax in 1 Corinthians 15:12-19; study the entire reference. The 19th verse says, “If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.” Thank God for the resurrection! It’s what gave us life. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the glorious resurrection of Christ that ushered in Christianity and brought us into eternal life—the indestructible, uninfectable, and impregnable life. I walk in the newness of life, conscious that I’ve been raised together with Christ and made to sit together with Him in the place of victory, authority and dominion forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Galatians 2:20; Romans 6:4; 1 Corinthians 15:12-20

John 6:1-24 &1 Kings 9

1 Corinthians 7:25-40 & Proverbs 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:14am On May 13, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY 13TH MAY

THEME: WE DON’T LIVE BY BLOOD

THEME SCRIPTURE: But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.( Romans 8:11)

Leviticus 17:11 says, “For the life of the flesh is in the blood….” Before you were born again, your body lived by blood. But from the day you were born again and received the Holy Spirit, you received the God-life that doesn’t require blood for its sustenance. Now, you can better appreciate what the Bible says in John 1:12-13: “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God… Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

When you’re born of God, you’re not human; you’re divine. That old system of having life in your body through your blood ceased to be; it was replaced by the life of the Holy Spirit. No wonder Jesus said in Mark 16:18, “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them….” There’s no poison that gets into your system through the blood vessels that’s potent enough to wreak a havoc. This is because the life in you is indestructible—it’s the life of the Holy Spirit! Those who don’t understand this truth live the ordinary human life. That’s the reason they can be buffeted and affected by sickness, disease, infirmities, failure, lack and the corrupting influences of this present world of darkness.

Refuse to think, talk, and act or live like a mere human being; otherwise, you’ll suffer what humans suffer. Don’t let the lamentation of the Psalmist in Psalm 82:5-7 describe the reality of your life. It says, “They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.” Rather, live the God-life, the divine life, because you’re born of God, which makes you a god. Gods don’t live by blood! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I live above this world and its systems, above sickness, disease and the corrupting forces of this present world of darkness. The power of the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead has vitalized and given life to my physical body. I live the transcendent life of glory in Christ Jesus. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 10:19; Romans 8:10-11 TPT

John 6:25-59 & 1 Kings 10-11

1 Corinthians 8:1-13 & Proverbs 9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 14TH MAY

THEME: TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM

THEME SCRIPTURE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.(Philippians 3:10)

Notice what the Apostle Paul said in the opening verse: “That I may know him….” This was his dream, because to know Him (Jesus) is to love Him. Anyone who doesn’t love Jesus doesn’t know Him. If they ever get to know who He is, they’ll most certainly fall in love with Him. The more you know Jesus, the more you love Him. Hallelujah. It brings to mind the story of Paul before his conversion. He was a Pharisee and a member of the critic—religious sect that spearheaded the persecution of Christians in the early Church. Authorized by the government of the day, the Bible says, “…he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison” (Acts 8:3).

He didn’t stop at that. Luke tells us how he continued to issue violent threats of murder against the followers of the Lord (Acts 9:1). But something happened that changed his life forever. He had a destiny-shaping encounter with the Lord on the road to Damascus. The Bible says, “And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do…” (Acts 9:3-6).

Hallelujah! Paul, as a result of this new knowledge of the Lord, couldn’t keep back anymore; everywhere he went, he testified that Jesus is alive and that He’s real! Paul’s love for Jesus was unquenchable because he now knew the Lord. No wonder he said in Ephesians 3:19, “And to know the love of Christ…that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.” This is God’s will for you: that you’d have a revelation of Christ beyond human understanding and be filled with His fullness, overflowing in His love, manifesting His life, nature, character and power. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the revelation of your unfathomable, unconditional, pure and eternal love in my spirit. I’m rooted and grounded in your love, and I manifest and radiate your love to my world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 3:17-19; Philippians 3:7-10

John 6:60-71 & 1 Kings 12-14

1 Corinthians 9:1-10 & Proverbs 10
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY 15TH MAY

THEME: THE SUPPLY ZONE

THEME SCRIPTURE: According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

Blessed be God! The Word of God is so enthralling, edifying and fulfilling! Think about what we just read in our theme verse: we’ve been given everything we require for an excellent life of glory, dominion, righteousness and superabundance. It reminds of what the Spirit says through Paul in Ephesians 1:3: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” As a Christian, you’re in the supply zone; you dwell in surplus.

David said, “He maketh me to lie down in green pastures…” (Psalm 23:2); that’s your abode—the place of never-ending, superabundant wealth, where you have no consciousness of want or need.

You need to know who you are as a child of God: you’re the seed of Abraham. You’re an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. That means you own this world. Everything the Father owns belongs to you, because you’re His heir. How then could you be broke? Think about the monarchs of this world; their children are born into wealth. Do you think it’s any different with our God? He’s the Monarch of the universe.

No wonder the Spirit prayed through the Apostle Paul in Ephesians 1:18 that the eyes of your understanding would be enlightened to know the hope of His calling, and the unfathomable riches of the glory of His inheritance bequeathed to His saints. You were born into an incorruptible, inexhaustible inheritance. Become conscious of this every day and it’ll change your life completely.

Christianity is a life you practise. As long as you remain in that babyhood stage of always needing and expecting some kind of financial miracles, you’ve not yet understood Christianity and your inheritance in Christ. What you need is a “mental crossover” into the zone of continual abundant supply.

Study 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC; it says, “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].” This is where God wants you to function; it’s the life Christ has given us!

CONFESSION
God has made all grace, every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance; therefore, I’m self-sufficient. I was born into an incorruptible, inexhaustible inheritance. Christ is in me, and He’s my all! With Him, I have all things. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:19 (KJV)
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalm 23:1-2 (KJV)
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psalm 68:19 (KJV)
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

1 Corinthians 3:21 (KJV)
Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your’s;

John 7:1-24 & 1 Kings 15-17

1 Corinthians 9:11-19 & Proverbs 11
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 16TH MAY

THEME: MANDATE TO SHINE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 5:14,16)

It’s estimated that there’re almost 9 billion people in the world today. Despite the statistics, it’s interesting to know that no other human was exactly like you in the past, none is like you now, and none will ever be like you. God made it so! Your uniqueness is such that can’t be obscured. It’s the reason you must live your best, be your best, and put your best into serving the Lord, Jesus Christ.

In our theme scripture, Jesus said, “You’re the light of the world, a city on a hill that can’t be hidden.” But He didn’t stop there; He added, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” This is significant; it lets you know you have a divine mandate to shine before all men–anywhere and everywhere. This means you can always win and make progress, no matter the circumstances of your life. Joseph, the son of Jacob, is a notable example in this regard. He was sold into slavery by his brothers and later put in prison after being wrongly accused.

Yet, he shone so brightly in the midst of all those difficult times and eventually went on to become the prime minister in a foreign country, according to God’s plan and purpose. As you heed the Master’s instruction to shine, setting forth His wonderful deeds and displaying His virtues and perfections, the Scripture says men would glorify your Father in heaven. I encourage you to put your focus and best energies on what God has called you to do, no matter where you are in life. It won’t be long before you’re catapulted to a higher dimension of success, with your life continually bringing Him glory and honour.

CONFESSION
I’m a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. Darkness has no place in me, because I’m native-born to the light and I live continually in the light of God’s Word. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today, as I give expression to the life of Christ and His nature of righteousness in me, functioning with excellence, precision and wisdom in all I do. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; Isaiah 60:1-3

John 7:25-8:1-11 & 1 Kings 18-19

1 Corinthians 9:20-27 & Proverbs 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 17TH MAY

THEME: TRANSFORMATION BY THE WORD

THEME SCRIPTURE: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.(2 Corinthians 3:18)

As you study the Word of God, you see a glorious you, because the Word mirrors you. The picture of you that you see in the Word is always one of glory. You’ll see that divinity is at work in you; you’ll see the power of an endless life. The more you see it, the more you’re transformed into the same image that you see in the Word. It’s an amazing spiritual principle. That’s the reality of how the Word of God works. That’s why James admonishes us to keep looking into the Word of God, which he calls the perfect law of liberty (James 1:25). Keep looking at the scriptures that talk about your righteousness, your oneness with the Lord, your triumphant life in Christ Jesus. Jesus said in John 15:16, “…I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain….” This means He’s given you a life of endless prosperity; your success shouldn’t be short-lived. Contemplate this every day. As you behold such words, the reality of what they say becomes your vital experience.

Through the Word, you’re established in righteousness and flourish like the palm tree, with great grace and glory! Maybe it’s your health; Isaiah 33:24 says “they that dwell in Zion shall not say, ‘I am sick.’” Meditate on it consciously. As you do, you’d come to the realization that the reason you don’t say, “I’m sick” is that you don’t get sick. You’re an associate of the God-kind; you have the indestructible life of God in you. The same goes for your safety and protection. The Word says in Psalm 23:4, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” That means no matter what happens, your safety is guaranteed in Christ. Christ is the environment in which you dwell; therefore, you’re forever in safety. Take this seriously. Outline areas where you want changes; search out the relevant scriptures and meditate on them consciously. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your glory in my life. As I constantly behold the glory in your Word for my health, finances, family and safety, I’m transformed into the same image that I see, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 20:32; Romans 12:2

John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Proverbs 13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY 18TH MAY

THEME: LET’S GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS

THEME SCRIPTURE: Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.( Romans 12:2)

Right from the very beginning of my Christian walk, I always wanted to know what God wanted, what’s on His mind. I wanted to know His perfect will about everything, so I could serve Him rightly. I didn’t want to ever find myself in a certain direction, or doing something, only to discover that it wasn’t what God wanted. So, oftentimes, He directed me to the Scriptures. But He did something even more: He opened my understanding in an extraordinary way, because He saw my heart.

It’s one of the ways I get to know His heart about anything, about what He wants. Therefore, in serving God, it’s about Him, what He wants and how He wants it. It’s not about our feelings, impulses or sense knowledge. For example, in praising and worshipping Him, we shouldn’t find ourselves doing it in a way that He isn’t pleased with. Praise and worship in the Church is so important to God; it’s something we must do according to the prescribed order—according to His Word. Some believe clapping is a way to praise and worship God, but it isn’t. Clapping is applause; you don’t applaud God. These are some of the things we’ve done in the past that God wants us to correct. He is perfecting His Church for His return.

We don’t clap for God. You may say, “But Psalm 47:1 says, ‘O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.”’ That was written for those in the Old Testament and it wasn’t for us to copy because those in the Old Testament mostly walked in the flesh. If you want to know how you’re supposed to serve God, how you’re to praise and worship Him as a new creation, study the New Testament, the epistles. There, we’re told “For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh” (Philippians 3:3 NKJV). The Lord is perfecting His Church with His truth. So, we’ve got to put things in their proper places so we’ll get the right results. Let’s give Him what He wants, which is true spiritual worship through the Holy Spirit

CONFESSION
Dear Father, thank you for the ministry of your Spirit through which you’re perfecting the Church and helping us to place a premium on living by your Word, rendering to you worship in spirit and in truth. Your Word is gaining the pre-eminence, with true worship taking centre stage among your congregations as your glory fills our hearts, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 15:8-9 NIV; Acts 17:30; John 4:23

John 8:31-47 & 1 Kings 22

1 Corinthians 10:14-21 & Proverbs 14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY 19TH MAY

THEME: PROTECT YOUR HEART WITH GOD’S TRUTH

THEME SCRIPTURE: My child, listen and be wise. Keep your heart on the right course.(Proverbs 23:19NLT)

There’re things that some people do that invite demons into their lives without them knowing. They yield themselves to the influence of demons through certain kinds of music, dance, among several other things. For example, Christians who visit pornographic websites open themselves to demons. In the Old Testament, God forbade His children from looking at the unclothedness of others (Read Leviticus 18). Such things aren’t acceptable to God. They’re not consistent with the life of righteousness. Think about it: How does Christ come into the heart of a man? When you believe in Jesus Christ and confess His lordship, He comes into your heart in an instant.

That’s the same way a man can open his heart to demons when he exposes himself to things that are inspired by demons. Protect and keep yourself from all unrighteousness. The Bible says, “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness” (Romans 1:18). Refuse to harbour unclean thoughts. Use the Word to purify your heart of anger, bitterness and malice.

The Word of God is a cleanser. As you meditate on the Word, you’re cleansed from ALL unrighteousness: “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you” (John 15:3). Live as a Christian. Our theme verse says to keep your heart on the right course, on God’s truth. Protect your mind and spirit with the Word. In Proverbs 23:26 (NIV), God says, “My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways.” Let your heart delight in His Word, in His righteousness, and live a life worthy of Him—pleasing Him in every way. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Satan, the god of this world, has nothing in me! The Lord has given me dominion over the flesh, to guard my heart and mind with all diligence. No unwholesome thought can take root in my heart. My spirit, my mind and my body are yielded to the Word and purified by the Word every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 2:16; Psalm 119:11; Proverbs 4:23

John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

1 Corinthians 10:22-33 & Proverbs 15
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY 20TH MAY

THEME: WE LIVE IN HIS PRESENCE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you (John 14:17).

In Christianity, we don’t go in and out of God’s presence. His presence is our home; we were born therein. When you study Psalm 87:4, you’d observe the prophetic reference: “I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.” “This man” refers to the new creation. “There” refers to our place in Christ—our place in God’s presence.

This is the reason it’s an absurdity when a Christian says, “Father, I come to you today”; or “Let’s get into the presence of God through worship.” I often wonder: if they’re about to get into the presence of God, where then have they been? God’s children must understand that we live in His presence.

There’s no such thing in the New Testament as us “getting into” the presence of God. In Him we live and move and have our being. His presence is in us and with us. When you come into a place, you come with His presence. If you’re born again, nobody can take you into the presence of God, because you were born right into His presence, and you live in His presence, both legally and vitally. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m the temple of the living God; He dwells in me by the Holy Spirit. Christ has taken up His abode in me and I’m forever in Him. I live in His presence and I carry that divine presence everywhere to impact my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 17:28 (KJV)
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

1 Corinthians 3:16 (KJV)
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Colossians 1:26-27 (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

John 9:1-41 & 2 Kings 4-5

1 Corinthians 11:1-11 & Proverbs 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 21ST MAY

THEME: PRAYING FOR OUR EVANGELICAL WORK

THEME SCRIPTURE: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:4).

The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 9:37, “…The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few.” The harvest He’s referring to is the souls of men, the world of sinners. The labourers are those who are reaching out with the Gospel to win these lost souls to Christ. That’s why we have to pray and intercede for the harvest field, for the souls of men that we intend to reach within and beyond our catchments, because the harvest is ripe.

Prayer is our number one requirement in our evangelical work. As we intercede for them, we’re to prophesy by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Our prophetic prayer is how we pour out righteousness and salvation on the nations. Set times for prayer, either as an individual, family, group or as a Church. Plan and map out definite prayer times for your evangelical work.

If we would pray correctly and effectively as He has asked us to, our preaching will be effective. In some cases, you wouldn’t even have to preach much or preach at all before sinners start crying out to the Lord for salvation.

Through prayer—particularly praying in the Spirit— you pour forth gushers of living water (John 7:38). Your words become so effective just like Paul said in 1 Corinthians 2:4: “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.” Then you find that through you, the heavens constantly rain down righteousness, and salvation is springing up everywhere. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, your love, grace and goodness fill the nations, and the light of your glorious Gospel shines brightly, liberating men, women, boys and girls from darkness, bondage and corruption into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 2:1-4 (KJV)
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Isaiah 45:8 (NASB)
“Drip down, heavens, from above, And let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, And righteousness sprout with it. I, the Lord, have created it.

John 10:1-21 & 2 Kings 6-7

1 Corinthians 11:12-19 & Proverbs 17
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY 22ND MAY

THEME: HIS ETERNAL GLORY IN US

THEME SCRIPTURE: For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 4:6).

The opening verse is an extraordinary description of something scientifically impossible. Notice the verse isn’t saying that God commanded the light to shine into the darkness; that would have been wonderful because the question then would be, “Where did the light come from?” Then we’d say, “It came from God; He shone into the darkness.”

But this time, God didn’t shine the light into the darkness; rather, He commanded the light to shine forth from it. So, the light came out of darkness! This is the same God that has shined in our hearts—to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Remember, there was the glory of God in the old tabernacle, in the days of Moses. That glory, the Bible says, faded away. But the one from Jesus Christ is eternal glory, excellent glory. That’s the glory that resides in you today: “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels. That the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us” (2 Corinthians 4:7).

Every day, declare that you’re a carrier of God’s divine presence, a bearer of His glory. Your life isn’t empty; there’s a treasure of power, love, light and divine perfection in you. The excellence of His power permeates through you, causing everything you do to prosper. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
The glory of God that’s within me beams forth from my spirit with overwhelming intensity. My life is the expression of God’s grace, strength, perfection, beauty and righteousness. The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in and through me in ever- increasing splendour! I’m continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit, as I study and meditate on the Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:7-11 (KJV)
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. 11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

2 Corinthians 3:18 (NIV)
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

John 10:22-42 & 2 Kings 8-9

1 Corinthians 11:20-29 & Proverbs 1

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by SundayIgboh: 8:43am On May 22, 2022
Skyfornia:

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY 08 TH MAY

THEME: PRACTICE BEING ALONE WITH GOD

THEME SCRIPTURE: But Jesus often withdrew to the wilderness for prayer (Luke 5:16 NLT)

In fact, on a certain occasion, He “escaped” to go and pray, and they were looking for Him. The Bible says, “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. And Simon and they that were with him followed after him” (Mark 1:35-36). Practise this. Make the effort to have your personal times with God every day.

PRAYER
Dear Father, as I spend time with you in fellowship, the intensity of your glory in my life is increased; I’m transfigured from glory to glory. I experience victory, divine health and blessings! My life is an expression of your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Amen. I'm blessed

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by TradingGod: 9:49am On May 23, 2022
Please where is skyfornia
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2022

MONDAY 23RD MAY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: A MORE EXCELLENT WAY TO GIVE PRAISE

THEME SCRIPTURE: And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod
(2 Samuel 6:14).

There’re those who thought that in the verse above David was merely dancing in the flesh. So, oftentimes they’d say they want to dance like David danced, and they start gyrating with all their might. No! David was a man of the Spirit. When the Ark of God was being brought into the city of David, our theme verse says “...David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.”

Notice the underlined part. In those days, dressing with a linen ephod represented the office of the priest. Whenever the priest was in that regalia, he functioned in his spiritual office. David was girded with a linen ephod; being also a prophet, evidently instructed by the Spirit, his dance as described in the Hebrew text was very different from the fleshly dance of normal celebrations.

When the Bible says he danced before the Lord, the Hebrew word for dance is ”kârar”, and it doesn’t refer to the kind of whirling and gyrating that most people think. “Kârar” means to skip and jump and spin, turning around about your own axis, like a child.

David’s dance is similar to what Jesus did in Luke 10:21; the Bible says, “In that hour Jesus rejoiced (Greek: agalliao) in spirit....” He was skipping and jumping like a child. So, that David danced with all “his might” doesn’t refer to exerting himself physically on the dance floor, like most people do today. The term is “oze, oze” in Hebrew, meaning that he danced with all his glory, all his majesty; he danced with all of God’s regalia on him. Glory to God!

The best description for it in the New Testament is the Greek word “agalliao”̄ ; it’s a dance from the inside. Dancing in the flesh distracts your spirit from true reverence and worship; it dissipates spiritual power, and many don’t realize this.

In these last days, the Spirit of God is showing us a more excellent way to give God true praise and worship. The days of fleshly dance in Christian congregations are over. When we worship the Lord, it must and should always be in the spirit: “For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh” (Philippians 3:3). Also, John 4:23-24 says, “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for the privilege of worship and for guiding me on the way of true praise and worship that’s acceptable to you. Thank you for granting me the ability to condition my mind and senses to offer you true worship from my heart that transmits your glory to impart my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 4:23-24 NIV;
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Philippians 3:3 NIV
For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 11:1-16 & 2 Kings 10-12

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 11:30-34 & Proverbs 19
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2022
TradingGod:
Please where is skyfornia

Sorry for late post...network issues
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 24TH MAY

THEME: CALLED TO LEAD

THEME SCRIPTURE: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen (Matthew 28:19-20).

In our bid to evangelize the world, we must fully understand activism, advocacy and real leadership. Jesus said, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations….” It means we’re to make pupils of the nations. The word “nations” is from the Greek “Ethnos.” Ethnos refers to different groups with some common factors that bring them together. For example, a family, a group of politicians, an association of doctors, etc.

So, when Jesus used the term “nations” you could interpret it as countries, families, groups, professional bodies, and so on. The Lord instructs that we go into all such places and lead. Remember, He said in Matthew 5:14, “Ye are the light of the world….” You’re a leader in your world. Take up your role as a protagonist.

A protagonist is an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea. One of the ways a protagonist works is through innovation. You open your mind and find new ways of getting in and getting ahead with the Gospel. As a protagonist, develop more cutting- edge means and strategies for the advancement of the Kingdom.

Always think about how you can reach more people or a whole “nation” for the Lord. Then, come up, by the Spirit, with innovative ideas to accomplish it. Remember, you’re the Lord’s voice where you are. He sent you into that world so you could show others how to live the Kingdom-life. You’re there to make a difference! Create new opportunities for the spread of the Gospel.

PRAYER
Dear Father, my mind is replete with supernatural ideas and strategies to push the Gospel to the ends of the earth. I pray for open and effectual doors for expansion and increased influence of the Gospel in different “ethnos”; I declare your righteousness will continue to dominate and prevail in the earth until the coming of the Lord, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 5:14-16 (KJV)
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Romans 1:16 (KJV)
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Mark 6:15 (KJV)
Others said, That it is Elias. And others said, That it is a prophet, or as one of the prophets.

John 11:17-57 & 2 Kings 13-15

1 Corinthians 12:1-11 & Proverbs 20

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY 25TH MAY

THEME: LOVE LIKE CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE: Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins( 1Peter 4:8

I f someone does something that upsets or offends you, rather than become bitter or enraged, let it go. Jesus showed us a good example of how to walk in love. He loved everyone, including His accusers and persecutors. Then He tells us in Matthew 5:44, “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.” Emulate the Master. Have the love language and culture. Love everyone unconditionally. The Bible says, “For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously” (1 Peter 2:21-23).

Someone once asked, “In the case where the people you respect are those that hurt you, what should you do?” Honour them nonetheless. Love them. Grow out of that place where you can still be hurt. Live in God’s Word. Live like Christ and love like Him: “Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour” (Ephesians 5:1-2).

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 AMPC says, “Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]….”

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the love of Christ which is the bond of perfection and which rules my heart always. I lavishly express your love-nature and radiate the beauty and glories of heaven to my world. Always, I rise above offences, being accommodating and kind; I cover others with the umbrella of your love that flows lavishly from the castle of my heart, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 3:12-14 GNB; John 13:34-35; 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV

John 12:1-19 & 2 Kings 16-17

1 Corinthians 12:12-21 & Proverbs 21
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY 26TH MAY

THEME: WE ONLY GET STRONGER

THEME SCRIPTURE: And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated. (Deuteronomy 34:7)

Have you ever heard the word “agelessness”? It’s part of our heritage in Christ. We grow, but we don’t age! Hallelujah! So never say, “You know, I’m no longer as strong as I used to be; age isn’t on my side.” As a Christian, you shouldn’t talk like that because when you were born again, eternal life was imparted to your spirit. Eternal life is life with agelessness. In Christ, you’ve been brought into His glory and the glorified life. So, every so often, declare to yourself, “I only get stronger! I’m stronger today than I was ten years ago!” Consider Moses: at one hundred and twenty years of age, his physical stature wasn’t abated, his eyes weren’t dim. Yet, the Bible says the glory that Moses had isn’t anything compared to what we have today in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 3:7-11).

It was the same with Caleb: At the age of eightyfive, Caleb said, “I’m as strong today as I was when I was forty; therefore, give me this mountain” (Read Joshua 14:7-12). That’s our story! Our youth is renewed like the eagle’s (Psalm 103:5). For us, there’s only one way: We get stronger and stronger, greater and greater, we move upward and forward. Hallelujah! Never see yourself as weak.

The Bible says, “For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day” (2 Corinthians 4:16). We’re continually strengthened, invigorated from within by the Holy Ghost. Take these thoughts that I share with you seriously and live the supernatural life in Christ. Praise God!

CONFESSION
The Lord is the strength of my life and He constantly renews, refreshes and rejuvenates me through the Word and the power of the Holy Spirit! I’m stronger by the day, stronger today than ever, because my inward man is renewed day by day; I live in the ageless zone. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Joshua 14:7-12; Psalm 92:13-14

John 12:20-50 & 2 Kings 18-19

1 Corinthians 12:22-31 & Proverbs 22
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2022

FRIDAY 27TH MAY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: THE WALK OF A CHRISTIAN

THEME SCRIPTURE: I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called (Ephesians 4:1).

One of the dynamics of Christianity is derived from a very important word from the verse above: WALK! There’s the walk of a Christian. When you’re born again, the first thing God wants to help you learn is how to walk in Christ in your daily life. Colossians 2:6 says, “As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him” (Colossians 2:6).

How you live every day, how you relate with other people, how you relate with God—and the kind of mind you have—these are very important to God. There’s a way a Christian should and must live that distinguishes him or her from a non–Christian. Someone may be born again and not live the Christian life. In fact, some don’t even know what a Christian life really is. But the Bible says, “This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind”(Ephesians 4:17).

This is one of the reasons churches and pastors are important, because the spiritual life requires training. God brings His children into congregations, church assemblies, and gives them pastors after His heart to train them, teach them, and build them through the Word (Read Ephesians 4:11-14).

God expects that in the Church, every new person that receives Christ, that becomes a member of the church, is trained in the Christian walk. Then, He tells us why: “That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive” (Ephesians 4:14).

In the 15th verse, He tells us the end-result—growth: “But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ.” The Christian walk isn’t just for baby Christians. You begin learning it as a new convert, but God expects you to grow unto maturity and become firmly rooted in the faith, and live triumphantly every day to the praise and glory of His Name.

CONFESSION
Through the Gospel, I’ve been separated from the world unto God, from unrighteousness unto righteousness, and from darkness to light. I open my heart and mind to be trained and educated in the things of God. And through the Word, and by the Spirit, I’m growing unto maturity, firmly rooted in the faith to live triumphantly always. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 3:15* But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Ephesians 4:1 AMPC I therefore, the prisoner for the Lord, appeal to and beg you to walk (lead a life) worthy of the [divine] calling to which you have been called [with behavior that is a credit to the summons to God’s service,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 13:1-30 & 2 Kings 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 & Proverbs 23
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 28TH MAY

THEME: MUSIC IS BEYOND LYRICS

THEME SCRIPTURE: And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them” (Exodus 6:2-3).

There are some things that have crept into the house of God for many years, ruining people’s lives and many never knew. For example, some of the different styles of music and dance in some churches today, where did they come from? What spirits are behind such music and dance? The spirit behind certain music or dance is the significance of it.

If, for instance, a Christian likes to sing or dance to Reggae music, as much as we may appreciate Reggae music, the question would be, “What is the source of Reggae music?” Music is not just the lyrics; make no mistakes about it. The sound of music is important just as the source is important.

Certain music could attract demons into people’s lives without them knowing. There are things that God allows us to do for a certain time of our lives, and after a while He will demand a change, knowing that it was within His permissive will. When He brings in that change, we must be willing to embrace it.

We read in our theme scripture what He said to Moses. He said to him, “Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew me as El Shaddai; they did not know me as Jehovah; but I am Jehovah.” Why was this important? By the revelation of El Shaddai, Moses would not be able to bring the children of Israel out of Egypt. Moses would need the “Jehovah” revelation, and by the hand of Jehovah, he would deliver the children of Israel out of Egypt. That is the purpose of the revelation that was given to Moses.

Likewise, as we prepare for the coming of the Lord, there are certain things we must change based on the guidance of the Spirit and revelation from His Word. There is a way He wants us to live, serve and worship Him, especially through music. We must be open and willing to receive His guidance and correction. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for unveiling to me these treasures of wisdom and training, and for educating my spirit on spiritual realities, to walk in righteousness in my worship of you. My sacrifice of praise and worship come to you as sweet-smelling savour, because they are offered from a heart washed from all worldliness and impurities, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 17:30 (TPT) “In the past God tolerated our ignorance of these things, but now the time of deception has passed away. He commands us all to repent and turn to God.”

1 John 2:15 (KJV) “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”

2 Corinthians 6:17 (GNB) “And so the Lord says, ‘You must leave them and separate yourselves from them. Have nothing to do with what is unclean, and I will accept you.”

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 13:31 – 14:1-14 & 2 Kings 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 14:1-9 & Proverbs 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Cordenify(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2022
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY 29TH MAY

THEME: THE CHURCH IS GOD’S SECURITY SYSTEM

THEME SCRIPTURE: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils (1 Timothy 4:1).

In some parts of the world today, there’s a satanic plan to go after the children. Some are peddling the idea that children don’t have to listen to their parents, because they (the children) belong to the state. But beyond the children, the strategy is actually an outward expression of a spiritual attack that’s also taking place. There’s a satanic move to give people an impression that churches aren’t important. So, they say, “You don’t have to be a member of a church; just serve God generally and you’ll be fine.” They spread the idea that you can just be raised through the internet, listening to different preachers online.

What they’re trying to do is an attempt to pull those Christians out of the security system that God created for families, thereby exposing them to satanic attacks. Therefore, be smart. The Bible says an heir, as long as he’s a child, he’s placed under tutors and governors until a time set by the Father (Galatians 4:1- 2). Also, he tells us to not forsake the assembly of the local church as some do in bad behaviour (Hebrews 10:25).

When someone says, “I go to many churches, I don’t have any particular one,” it’s proof that he or she has been deceived by the modus operandi of Satan. The structures that God has set in His Word are important; they have to be used for the purposes for which the Lord set them. You not only grow in the church, you also learn and participate in ministry to others.

In the church, the pastoral ministry nurtures the brethren, trains them in the prayer life, faith, and to live the Christian life victoriously daily as we await the imminent return of Christ. So, when you win souls, salvation is only the beginning; guide them to church. It’s for their security, spiritual growth, edification and ministry.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for the opportunity to be a member of the body of Christ and participate actively in a local assembly. I pray for new converts around the world alongside those who may have been misled; that they’d understand the Church as your security system for them, a place of refuge, comfort, and refreshing. And as they come in, they’ll grow spiritually and be effective in the work and ministry of reconciliation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 10:25 (KJV) “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”

Luke 4:16 (KJV) “And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up; and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.”

1 Timothy 3:15 (KJV) “But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.”

John 14:15-31 & 1 Chronicles 1-2

1 Corinthians 14:10-19 & Proverbs 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:08am On May 30, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 30TH MAY

THEME: GRACE HEAPED UPON GRACE

THEME SCRIPTURE: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever Amen (2Peter 3:18)

Did you know that you could walk in everincreasing grace? This is what God wants for your life: grace heaped upon grace such that no matter the challenges you face, the grace to put you over is available. John 1:16 says, “And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.” The Amplified version says, “For out of His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift].” The Greek margin actually says, “Grace heaped upon grace.”

This encompasses spiritual blessings, favours, gifts, etc. Every day, be conscious that you have grace for whatever you need and for anything you have to do. The grace of God on your life is the inner working of the glory and power of God that radiates excellence. That grace causes you to have uncommon results. Your contemporaries might be as gifted as you

or even have more abilities than yourself, but God’s grace at work in you will take you to a higher plane and cause you to have results that completely outclass theirs. Hallelujah. Promotion in your life means more grace. If you’re promoted with more responsibilities without the accompanying grace, you may not succeed at that new level.

We understand how this works from a simple verse in the Bible: James 4:6; it says, “But he giveth more grace….” Notice it doesn’t say, “He gave more grace”; rather, it says, “He GIVES more grace.” That means you can enter into that verse every day, every week, every year; it’s a word that’s active and can be activated anytime. That’s how the prophetic word of God works; claim this for your life today.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I receive more grace and increase in the workings of your power in my life. The knowledge of your Word causes me to walk in an overflow of grace, and that grace produces favour, beauty, goodwill, loveliness, perfections, glory and ability in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 9:8; James 4:6

John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

1 Corinthians 14:20-30 & Proverbs 26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 31TH MAY

THEME: BE VISIONARY WITH THE GOSPEL

THEME SCRIPTURE: In such ways I have trailblazed a preaching of the Message of Jesus all the way from Jerusalem far into northwestern Greece. This has all been pioneer work, bringing the Message only into those places where Jesus was not yet known and worshiped. (Romans 15:19-20 MSG)

Paul was a trailblazer, a visionary apostle. What we read in our opening verse reveals his mindset and passion to preach and share the Gospel in places where Christ hadn’t been known. He was in the vanguard of taking the glorious Gospel to new, unconverted souls. Wherever Paul went, he began to research if Christ’s name had already been known in such a place. And when he found that the Gospel had been established in that city, he simply moved into new cities and regions where the message wasn’t known, and pioneered the work. This was the kind of ministry that Paul had: ever-increasing vision! It wasn’t that Paul was ignoring other places and looking only for places where Christ hadn’t been preached; no!

Read the statement he made before what we read in our opening scripture; he said, “… from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ” (Romans 15:19). Think about that! Emulate Paul’s kind of vision, where you take the map of your city and research to know where the light of the Gospel is still dim or non-existent, with the goal of moving in with the Gospel. If there’re places you can’t go physically, you send in Bibles and Rhapsody of Realities. “…This Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14). Those are the words of Jesus; they must be personal to you.

Be passionate about spreading the message of the Gospel, not just in your catchment but also to the regions beyond. Pioneer new cells, fellowships and churches in places where you’re aware they don’t exist. The Lord’s mandate is still in force. He said, “… Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). Utilize every opportunity to preach the Gospel. The harvest is ready. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for committing to my trust the ministry of the Gospel. Through me, the light of the Gospel shines brightly in cities, regions and nations, resulting in salvation and impartation of eternal life to many who have never known you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 5:14;1 Corinthians 9:16; Romans 15:19-20 AMPC

John 15:18-16:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 5-6

1 Corinthians 14:31-40 & Proverbs 27
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2022

WEDNESDAY 1ST JUNE 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: THE RAIN OF THE SPIRIT

THEME SCRIPTURE; And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions (Joel 2:28).

It’s quite significant how our opening verse likens the move of the Spirit in the last days to water: “...I will POUR out my Spirit upon all flesh….” Prophet Isaiah puts it this way: _*“Until the spirit be POURED upon us from on high…”(Isaiah 32:15). Hosea 6:3 says “… and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.”

Also, in Zechariah 10:1, the Bible says, “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.” So, the Spirit was going to be “poured” from on high in the last days like rain. On the day of Pentecost, this rain poured out from Heaven on Peter and all the other apostles and they were filled with the Holy Ghost: “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4).

From then on, they spoke the Word of God with boldness. One day, while Peter was preaching in the house of Cornelius, a Roman Centurion, the Bible says the Holy Ghost “fell” on all of them that heard the Word (Acts 10:44). He fell on them like rain.

Then in John 7:38, we read the beautiful words of the Master; He said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” If you’ve received the Holy Spirit, this refers to you. Just like Peter, you can go out in the power of the Spirit to share the Gospel with others and the Holy Spirit will fall on them like He did in Bible days. Chains will be broken and sicknesses will disappear; curses will be lifted and many will receive salvation. Glory to God!

We’re clouds full of water and out of our bellies flow rivers of living water! Through us, righteousness and salvation spring up in the earth, just as the Bible says: “You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD, have created it”*_ (Isaiah 45:8 NIV).

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life, pouring out rivers of living water from my innermost being. I’m a living fountain, and I give life to others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hosea 10:12* Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for [it is] time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

Isaiah 45:8 NASB “Drip down, heavens, from above, And let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, And righteousness sprout with it. I, the Lord, have created it.

Joel 2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first [month].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 16:17-33 & 1 Chronicles 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 15:1-10 & Proverbs 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY 2ND JUNE

THEME: THE DEITY OF CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE: Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God (John 5:18).

Until you discover who Jesus really is, you can’t walk with Him. Jesus is Adonai; He’s the Lord God! The very thought of this blows the mind. No wonder the Jews had difficulty accepting Him. They accused Him of making Himself equal with God because He said God was His Father.

They knew that when someone says, “God is my Father,” it doesn’t mean God gave birth to that person, because God is a Spirit. They understood what Jesus was saying: He Himself was Jehovah in human manifestation! In John 10:30, He made another staggering declaration that made them angrier. He said, “I and my Father are one.” In other words, “We’re one and the same; if you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father.”

Now, the Jews got really crazy and they took up stones again to stone Him. But Jesus interrupted them and asked, “…Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?” They replied, “…For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:32-33).

Notice the two charges brought against Jesus. The first one was blasphemy for saying God was His Father. The second was robbery, because being a man, He made Himself God. He was therefore condemned with robbers. But the Bible says in Philippians 2:5-6, “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God.”

This verse was a direct response to the Jewish charge against Jesus that He was a thief for declaring Himself to be equal with God. Jesus didn’t think He was robbing God by being equal with God, because He was in the form of God. The Greek word for “form” is “morphe,” which means “nature.” In other words, He was in the very nature or essence of God. Though He looked like a man, He was in the form of God. In essence, Jesus is God! This is one of the cleverest communications in the New Testament about the deity of Jesus Christ. His claim to deity is right.

PRAYER
Lord Jesus, you’re the great God of glory and the complete embodiment of Deity! Thank you for revealing your divine personality to me. I celebrate your Lordship and rulership over my life and over all of creation. You’re the Most High God, and you alone are worthy of all praise, worship and adoration. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Titus 2:13 (TPT)
For we continue to wait for the fulfillment of our hope in the dawning splendor of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus, the Anointed One.

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Colossians 1:15-19 (KJV)
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Colossians 2:9 (KJV)
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

John 17:1-26 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

1 Corinthians 15:11-19 & Proverbs 29
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY 3RD JUNE

THEME: HE DELIGHTS IN OUR PRAYERS

THEME SCRIPTURE: And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full (John 16:23-24).

Prayer is our way of bringing the power of the Spirit of God to bear on our world. That’s why He leads us always to pray and effect changes in our world. The prophets prayed; Jesus prayed; the apostles prayed, and they all taught us to pray. There are lots of results we’ll never see except we pray. It’s God’s way of relating with us; He asked us to do it.

Isaiah 45:19 shows us what God thinks when it comes to prayer: “I publicly proclaim bold promises; I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner so that no one can know what I mean. And I didn’t tell Israel to ask me for what I didn’t plan to give! No, for I, Jehovah, speak only truth and righteousness” (TLB). He’ll never ask us to pray for something He didn’t plan to give to us. He tells us to pray because He plans to answer.

Some people don’t know this; so they get discouraged when they pray and it seems what they’re praying about hasn’t materialized. Some others pray “religiously,” not expecting to receive answers. If only they knew that the glory of God is in answering our prayers. He delights in answering our prayers. He loves to see us actualize our hopes and dreams, and then we praise Him for it.

Have the audacity of faith to expect answers when you pray, because the Lord derives glory from answering your prayers. It brings to mind the words of Jesus in John 15:8: “Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.” His joy is for you to have a fruitful, productive and effective walk in righteousness.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege and opportunity of prayer. The very thought that you delight in answering my prayers makes prayer more exciting for me. Thank you for giving me the extraordinary Name of Jesus to live by. With it, I live triumphantly and experience supernatural results every day. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 3:12 (KJV)
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

1 John 5:14-15 (KJV)
14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

John 16:23-24 (KJV)
23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

John 18:1-27 & 1 Chronicles 11-13

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 & Proverbs 30
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 4TH JUNE

THEME: THERE’S POWER IN YOU

THEME SCRIPTURE: Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us (Ephesians 3:20).

You’re full of power. There’s authority and there’s power. We have authority in the Name of Jesus, but we have power in the person and presence of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

You have, not only the highest authority, but also the extraordinary ability of God within your spirit. It doesn’t flow from Heaven to you; you got it when the Holy Spirit came to make His home in you. Hallelujah! All of the power of divinity is at work in you.

No wonder Jesus said in Matthew 10:8, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.” You have it, and that’s why you can give it! Hallelujah! That’s why Peter could say to the lame man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful, “…such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk” (Acts 3:6); and the man was gloriously healed.

Peter knew he had something to give. He had great confidence in what he had. Today, you have the same Holy Spirit that Peter had. You have power in you. Jesus said, “And you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you…” (Acts 1:cool. Recognize, affirm, and put the power in you to work every day. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
The Holy Spirit came to live in me; therefore, the Kingdom, power, glory, righteousness and dominion of Christ are manifested in and through me. I’m full of power! And with this power, I heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils and do mighty works for the glory of God.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 3:20-21 (AMPC)
20 Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]— 21 To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

2 Corinthians 4:7 (KJV)
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Acts 1:8 (AMPC)
But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

John 18:28-19:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 14-16

1 Corinthians 15:29-39 & Proverbs 31

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.