Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2022 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2022 (14953 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2021 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: AVOID REACTIONS TO ACTIONS THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CHRONICLES 21:1-17(KJV)

1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.
3 And Joab answered, The Lord make his people an hundred times so many more as they be: but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord’s servants? why then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel?
4 Nevertheless the king’s word prevailed against Joab. Wherefore Joab departed, and went throughout all Israel, and came to Jerusalem.
5 And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all they of Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah was four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.
6 But Levi and Benjamin counted he not among them: for the king’s word was abominable to Joab.
7 And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel.
8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.
9 And the Lord spake unto Gad, David’s seer, saying,
10 Go and tell David, saying, Thus saith the Lord, I offer thee three things: choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee.
11 So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Choose thee
12 Either three years’ famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the Lord, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.
13 And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the Lord; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.
14 So the Lord sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men.
15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the Lord beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the Lord stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.
16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the Lord stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O Lord my God, be on me, and on my father’s house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.

This is a year in which SATAN will determine to PROVOKE YOU through circumstances or people around you and his main aim is STRESS and HURRY into decisions that you will ever regret! I see about 4,690 ODM users who are about to take WRONG DECISIONS AND TAKE WRONG ACTIONS OF REGRET! The world is in a state of Frustration, Depression, Confusion, Terror, Stress, etc. TOO MUCH STRESS can lead to sickness and an early grave! AVOID people or events that STRESS YOU! Association or friendship is not by force! Please, use wisdom to move away from PROVOCATIVE AGENTS, whether they are Friends, Family members, Office Colleagues, Superiors, Subordinates, Partners, Husbands and Wives, etc. Your being alive and fulfilling destiny is more important than any of the above relationships! We do not advocate divorce but any marriage that will kill you should be a strong prayer concern!
1 CHRONICLES 21: 1 says – “And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.” Of course, the consequences were deaths and blood! In this year 2022, avoid reacting to things aggressively. Even when things are tough, BE STILL (Psalm 46: 10). Avoid anxiety, worry, anger, shouting, malice, bitterness, etc. Always declare that THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Always declare that: THIS TOO SHALL PASS AWAY! Just stay cool and calm! Avoid heated exchange of words with people! Always check your BP and check what you eat! Let no situation take away your PEACE! Beware of Transferred Aggression! Stay alive for yourself! Stay alive for your family! Stay alive for your God to use! He cannot use a dead body! Stay alive for me, because I still want you on this side of planet earth! Hear Rick Warren: “You never know God is all you need until God is all you have.” Yes! God CAN DO all things and God sees EVERYTHING before they happen! Avoid over reaction to events and people this year! Stay calm! Hold on and hold out! God has a plan!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from OVER REACTION to PROVOCATION in the past!
3. Scatter every satanic plan to PROVOKE YOU into premature death or IRREVERSIBLE ERRORS this year.
4. I receive grace to stay calm and STILL even in the storm!
I refuse to PANIC or WORRY because I KNOW MY GOD HAS A PLAN.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously about any issue(s) affecting you now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REMAIN AN ORIGINAL! AVOID STRANGE FIRE THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LEVITICUS 10: 1 - 7

Our Daily Manna is 25 years by the way! Praise God! There was a period I was under pressure and I was getting tired of writing ODM alone for these 25 years! I told the LORD, “I don’t want to do ODM; I am tired, how can I be the only one writing?

Father, I want to change the pattern to a 1-year or maybe 6-month devotional because that’s what some people are doing.” Yes! I wanted to change the ODM pattern from the 3-month pattern!

But the LORD told me: “When you turn that devotional Our Daily Manna’ to something that I have not commanded you, then you are operating under a curse -STRANGE FIRE. It becomes a strange devotional, not recognized in heaven.” I see about 821 people using today’s devotional, that have missed the will of God on some matters because they copied others! Ah!

LORD, have MERCY! I command restoration and forgiveness in Jesus name. In this year 2022, if you do what God did not ask you to do, you are operating under strange fire! Repent and just keep listening to God. Always ask Him: “Father, should I do this or not?

When you don’t ask, anything you do may look NICE before men, but it will turn NASTY later! Don’t try to be somebody else. Don’t try to be who God has not created you to be. Your season will come. Wait upon the Lord, He will perfect it. Vs. 2: “And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.”

The pure fire devoured the strange fire! Strange fire is when you want to imitate the original and you are not doing the original.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I repent from ways in which I have gone ahead of God to do things my own way (mention those areas). I refuse to copy others this year!
3. I refuse to move without hearing from GOD!
4. I shall not operate under STRANGE FIRE this year! STRANGE FIRE – I AM NOT YOUR CANDIDATE in Jesus name.
5. Pray for SENIOR CITIZENS AND THE RETIREES TODAY! Loose heaven at last!
6. Pray about today generally as led now!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHY JUDGES BROKE THEIR PENS IN INDIA!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 19: 16-24

Years ago in India, some judges had the tradition of breaking the nib of a pen after passing a death sentence! Breaking the nib of the pen which is used to sign the order delivering that death sentence has been a tradition since the days of British governance in India. There, a judge who took less than three minutes to deliver the quantum of sentence, broke the nib of the pen after signing the 20-page order and retired to his chambers.
But when I called a wonderful, retired Supreme Court Christian brother and an ODM user in my country, he told me that as at today, such practice is not in vogue. But historically, when it was done, the act of breaking the nib was symbolic. It is done so that the pen that was used to sign the person’s life away will never be used again. That reminds me of Pilate and the Latin phrase “Quod scripsi, scripsi – “What I have written, I have written.”
It was most famously used by Pontius Pilate in the Bible in response to the Jewish priests who objected to his writing on the sign (Titulus) that was hung above Jesus at His crucifixion. That ancient practice also reminds me of Psalm 40:7 – “Then said I, ‘Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of Me…” Note: “IT IS WRITTEN OF ME.” That was talking of Jesus Christ! If the life and destiny of Christ was written, then yours is written also. But do you know that there are powers that are writing COUNTER WRITINGS concerning your destiny? Arise today and decree that what is written about you by your God MUST come to pass! Any other SENTENCE by the devil has been BROKEN and their satanic pens must catch fire!

NEXT WEEK SATURDAY February 12th is 1-DAY ONLINE ASABA SPECIAL PROPHETIC SERVICE.Theme: DEFEATING SATANIC EMBARGOES.Time: 8.00am. Connect via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV International.
FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide
I shall PRAY over your 2022 prayer points.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

2. I scatter every plan to RE-WRITE WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT MY DESTINY by my FATHER GOD! That SATANIC PEN is broken NOW in Jesus name.
3. I decree: Everything written about my life and ministry MUST MANIFEST BY FIRE this year 2022 in Jesus name.
4. In 2022, I and my household shall MANIFEST and fulfil EVERYTHING WRITTEN concerning my life and family.
5. Pray about that issue(s) affecting your peace now.
6. Pray about today as led and USE THE 404 PRAYERS as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: STOP CHASING HAPPINESS! JUST ENJOY THE MOMENT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 16: 1 - 11

An old man lived in a village. The whole village was tired of him; he was always gloomy, he constantly complained and was always in a bad mood. The longer he lived, the more vile he became and the more poisonous were his words. People did their best to avoid him because his misfortune was contagious. He created the feeling of unhappiness in others. But one day, when he turned eighty, an incredible thing happened. Instantly everyone started hearing the rumor: ‘The old man is happy today, he doesn’t complain about anything, smiles, and even his face is freshened up.’The whole village gathered around the man and asked him, “What happened to you?” The old man replied, ‘Nothing special. Eighty years I’ve been chasing happiness and it was useless. And then I decided to live without happiness and just enjoy life. That’s why I’m happy now.’” Oh my word! HE CHASED HAPPINESS FOR 80 YEARS AND NEVER FOUND IT! Psalm 16:11 says: “You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” That means HAPPINESS is in the PRESENCE of the LORD if there is TURBULENCE all around you! Omar Khayyam penned: “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” Don’t wait for one special moment to come before you are happy! CREATE IT NOW BY FORCE! Lucius Annaeus Seneca quipped: “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” Hear Thich Nhat Hanh: “The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.” I love the blind Helen Keller: “Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” Hold out and hold on! LAUGH AT THE DEVIL NOW!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long.

2 Perfect communion, perfect delight,
visions of rapture now burst on my sight.
Angels descending bring from above
echoes of mercy, whispers of love. [Refrain]

3 Perfect submission, all is at rest.
I in my Savior am happy and bless’d,
watching and waiting, looking above,
filled with his goodness, lost in his love. [Refrain]

ODM DAILY PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from CHASING HAPPINESS BY WORLDLY MATERIAL STANDARDS!
Declare Psalm 16: 6 – 21 times now! Pleasant places mean HAPPINESS!
3. I choose to be happy daily – in the rain, in the sun, in winter, in summer, in crisis or victory! My HAPPINESS is in me and in the presence of the LORD!
4. SCATTER every gang-up against your destiny in this year 2022!
5. Loose testimonies that will make men to know that you serve a God of miracles.
6. Pray about today and pray the new 404 prayers seriously today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE FINAL YEAR SUICIDE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 34: 17 - 22

Recently, Bose (not real name), a university undergraduate, took her life by ingesting a popular brand of insecticide, Sniper. A final-year student of a Nigerian University took her life because she could not pay her final year school fees.

According to sources at the institution, she was depressed following her inability to pay her school fees which prevented her from taking her final examination. Just before her action, she notified those on her contact list prior to the time she committed suicide.

She was said to have written on her Whatsapp status: “If you love me, let me know because today may be the last chance for you. when I’m gone you won’t be able to tell me you love me. Indeed in life, in order to win, when the going gets tougn, the tough get going.

Duke CIIngton penned: “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” Yes! It is not a chance to GIVE UP! Some challenges are allowed by God to strengthen your spiritual muscles! No wonder Audrey Hepburn says: “I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped.

Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.” Difficult times will come to everyone no matter how you pray! It’s a fact of life based on Psalm 34:19 – “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.” Determine that in this year 2022, you are not giving up your FAITH IN GOD, no matter the matter!

Ecclesiastes 3: 1 shows that there are good times and bad times in everybody’s lives! Life is in seasons! You cannot end in shame and no battle will consume you! Always declare “THIS TOO SHALL PASS.” I see greater and better seasons AHEAD of you this year! Hold on and hold out!

ONLINE “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 7am (Nigeria time).

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…

1 ‘Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
and to take him at his word;
just to rest upon his promise,
and to know, “Thus saith the Lord.”

Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!
How I’ve proved him o’er and o’er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust him more!

2 O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
just to trust his cleansing blood;
and in simple faith to plunge me
neath the healing, cleansing flood! [Refrain]

3 Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
just from sin and self to cease;
just from Jesus simply taking
life and rest, and joy and peace. [Refrain]

PRAY NOW

2. I determine that I shall not give up; no matter the matter in Jesus name.
3. I bind the spirit of DEPRESSION, self-pity, self-comparism and heaviness in Jesus name. You cannot manipulate me to die or hate myself!
4. I UPROOT FRUSTRATION this year.
5. I AM NOT a QUITTER! Delay shall work in my favour! Every challenge this year shall BOW TO THE GRACE OF GOD! I shall not weep, mourn or die before my time in Jesus name.
6. Declare Psalm 43: 1 seven times now!
7. Pray about your 2022 prayer desires again. 8.Pray about today now.
Praise the LORD for answered prayers and expect a miracle!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: IRAN IGNORED THEM! IGNORE THE DEVIL! TRUST GOD THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 6: 24-34

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Years ago, the world sent United Nations (UN) weapons experts to IRAN for the long overdue resumption of inspection of IRAN’S suspected Nuclear heads and likely weapons! THIS WAS THE MOST SHOCKING PART OF THEIR VISIT:

Iran’s State radio and television stations remained silent on the disarmament experts arrrlival. In Iran, news paper front pages focused instead on Iran’s internal problems and prospects. Likewise, there are times in crisis situations in the home, ministry or office, when silence and quietness are golden.

There are times to confront problems seriously and there are times to ignore satanic agents or problems. There are times to confront problems SQUARELY and there are times to contront them CIRCULARLY (Just go around them without any particular panic action). There are times you pray over a problem as a result of anxiety or panic and results won’t tcome.

The Word says whatever is not of faith is Sin-(Romans 14:23). The devil hates to be ignored and that’s exactly what you must do concerning that problem that has stood as a “Goliath” on your pathway. Wait upon God after your 21-day or I4-day prayer/fasting programme, Iive in praise and face other kingdom promotion activities.

“Ignore that problem and put evangelism, church sanitation, visitation and care for others, etc, first. Sometimes, it is when you stop praying that God shows up. That was the secret of Zachariah and Elizabeth (Luke 1:7-16). They were busy for God in the temple, when heaven visited them.

Today’s Word( Vs.33) says, “Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you. success is not something you chase! Blessings were decreed to OVERTAKE (chase after) YOU (Deut 28: 2). Not the other way round! That testimony you are waiting for will come when you least expect it.

If you mind God’s business, He will mind your business! Ignore the devil! Trust God! Stay quiet! Resist worry! Hold on! (Introduce ODM to Someone fighting a battle). TONIGHT 8PM-OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE ourdailymannaworidwide

PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVIE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophettic WORD /direction/ Warning for those who log in. Time: 8pm (NIgena time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Onward Christian soldiers…

1. Pray about todays word as it has touched you.
2. Pray for the grace to put the Kingdom first in 2022.
3. Blessings shall PURSUE and OVERTAKE ME this year! TRUST GOD THIS YEAR!
4. Whether the devil likes it or not, my joy and laughter shall not cease. 5. My best is coming out of every pain in Jesus name (Pray it very well 5 times today).
6. Pray about today and meditate on the Gems For Success pages (72&73), before bed time.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2022
TOPIC: MANY SHALL FALL FOR YOUR SAKE THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 54: 15
ESTHER 6: 9-14

Vs. 13 of today’s 2nd Word says: “And Haman told Zeresh his wife and all his friends everything that had befallen him. Then said his wise men and Zeresh his wife unto him, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom thou hast begun to fall, thou shalt not prevail against him, but shalt surely fall before him. Haman’s wife and his wise men (advIsers) told him clearly that because Mordecai was a Jew, a seed of Abraham, HE WAS UNBEATABLE! Wow!

His Own wife knew what he did not know! His wife knew the promise of God to Abraham: Gen. 22: 17 “That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the seashore and thy seed shall possess the gate of their enemies.

ZERESH his wife knew that THE SEED OF ABRAHAM (Mordecai, you and I) WILL POSSESS/TAKE OVER the gates of their enemies! In this year 2022, nobody can mess around with you and prevail, because YOU ARE THE SEED OF ABRAHAM- A JEW! No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper!

A BILLION WEAPONS SHALL NOT PROSPER! The weapons of your enemies shall consume them! Their gallows shall swallow them! Those who hate you are cursed in every month of 2022! Zechariah 2: 8 says: For thus saith the LORD of hosts; ‘After the glory hath He sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye.”

Declare daily: I AM UNTOUCHABLE! I AM THE APPLE OF GOD’S EYE! MY NEW NAME in 2022 IS: TOUCH AND DIE! They that gather against me SHALL FALL, and fall into their destruction.” Lift your hands and praise the Lord!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…..

1 Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

2 Perfect communion, perfect delight,
visions of rapture now burst on my sight.
Angels descending bring from above
echoes of mercy, whispers of love. [Refrain]

3 Perfect submission, all is at rest.
I in my Savior am happy and bless’d,
watching and waiting, looking above,
filled with his goodness, lost in his love. [Refrain]

1. O LORD, blind my enemies from my SECRETS this year in Jesus name.
2. Gen. 12: 3 – And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee…” Lord, I am a seed of Abraham. I am a Jew! Bless them that bless me and curse them that curse me this year in Jesus name.
3. Pray Psalm 17:8- Keep me, my ministry and family as the apple of Thy eye; hide me under the shadow of Thy wings in this 2022 in Jesus name.
4. Isaiah 54: 15-“Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by Me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.” 5.Lord, let every of my haters, FALL daily in this year 2022 in Jesus name.
6. In year 2022, cause every HAMAN boasting that I shall not rise, to SCATTER AND END IN SHAME in Jesus name.
7. The SECRET of the LORD shall be revealed to me this year in Jesus name.
8. PRAY IN TONGUES SERIOUSLY ABOUT 2022.
Pray about your goals for 2022 now.
9. I shall testify this year and my God shall be glorified .
Pray about today now!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T FIGHT WHO IS NOT FIGHTING YOU!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 2:1-16 (KJV)

1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem.

2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet.

6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.

8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.

A snake entered a carpentry shop, and as it crawled to the corner, it went through an iron saw and hurt itself a little bit.
At the time the snake turned and bit the saw, it was thinking the saw was an “enemy.” By that process, the snake hurt itself more in the mouth. Then, not understanding what was happening, and thinking that the saw was attacking him, the snake decided to roll/curl itself around the saw as if wanting to suffocate it with its whole body and strength. Unfortunately, that snake ended up being killed by the saw. What lesson does this allegory teach us and what is the Holy Spirit speaking through today’s devotional?
1. Not everyone you think is an enemy might be an enemy! That is why you must be sensitive in your spirit!
2. Stop fighting every battle this year that satan throws across your way! CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES in wisdom. There are some battles you must WALK AWAY FROM and allow the LORD to fight for you! 3. Don’t fight people based on rumours or suspicion! Confirm everything whether true or false and allow your God, “JEHOVAH THE AVENGER” to take over! NEVER BE BITTER! Do you know that millions are fighting battles or fighting others based on suspicion? That was the big mistake of king HEROD! He thought the “child” Jesus had come to take over his earthly throne! Did he know that the “child” he was trying to kill was his Creator and Helper?
Oh! In this year 2022, don’t fight who is not fighting you! Remember the snake! Remember king Herod and allow nothing to stop you this year! Pray seriously now

2. Repent from ways in which you have fought those who are not fighting you!
3. Repent from ways in which you have kept SECRET anger and bitterness against others!
4. Lord, I decree: In this year 2022, I shall not make the mistake of HEROD! I shall not waste my energy fighting imaginary battles or enemies!
5. LORD, TAKE OVER every battle of my destiny! Contend with my contenders and disappoint them! I refuse to fight every battle by myself! Lord, arise and let my haters BE SCATTERED every day this year (Pray it seriously for two days).
6. Pray in Tongues and pray about your day seriously now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T FIGHT WHO IS NOT FIGHTING YOU – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
NUMBERS 12:1-9 (KJV)

1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Remember the snake and the saw from yesterday’s devotional? Today the Holy Ghost wants to remind you that – not everybody you are fighting is your enemy! Satan can raise RUMOUR MANUFACTURERS to spoil your year! Satan’s aim of raising RUMOUR MONGERS around you is to create BITTERNESS, which in turn becomes your 2022 BLOCKER. Yes! Once you are bitter, then the evil forces called “THE ACCUSER of THE BRETHREN” are set into motion IMMEDIATELY against you and all yours. Stop fighting those you envy or those God has blessed! That was the mistake of Miriam.
See today’s scripture, Vs. 1 – “And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.” Miriam started fighting the SAW (Moses). She probably thought the Ethiopian (African) woman was going to take Moses’ attention from her! She could have simply ignored Moses or taken the matter to God if it was affecting her peace! There are people you fight and it affects you for worse! There are people you envy and that becomes your demotion! In this year 2022, fight more on your knees! If God be for you, who can be against you? Stop fighting, fighting and fighting! Leave that battle to JEHOVAH NISSI – the Man of WAR! In this year 2022, be wise! Watch and pray, otherwise you might be fighting who is not fighting you. Learn from Miriam!

2. Repent from ways in which you have fought those who are not fighting you!
3. Repent from ways in which you have kept SECRET anger and bitterness against others!
4. The portion of Miriam shall not be my portion in Jesus name.
5. Lord, I decree: In this year 2022, I shall not make the mistake of HEROD! I shall not waste my energy fighting imaginary battles or enemies!
6. LORD, TAKE OVER every battle of my destiny! Contend with my contenders and disappoint them! I refuse to fight every battle by myself! Lord, arise and let my haters BE SCATTERED every day this year (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
7. Pray in Tongues and pray about your day seriously now! See the page 7 devotional prayers now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE LITTLE BOY AND THE ANGER TRAP – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CHRONICLES 21:17-30 (KJV)

17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O Lord my God, be on me, and on my father’s house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.

18 Then the angel of the Lord commanded Gad to say to David, that David should go up, and set up an altar unto the Lord in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

19 And David went up at the saying of Gad, which he spake in the name of the Lord.

20 And Ornan turned back, and saw the angel; and his four sons with him hid themselves. Now Ornan was threshing wheat.

21 And as David came to Ornan, Ornan looked and saw David, and went out of the threshingfloor, and bowed himself to David with his face to the ground.

22 Then David said to Ornan, Grant me the place of this threshingfloor, that I may build an altar therein unto the Lord: thou shalt grant it me for the full price: that the plague may be stayed from the people.

23 And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all.

24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the Lord, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.

25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.

26 And David built there an altar unto the Lord, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the Lord; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering.

27 And the Lord commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.

28 At that time when David saw that the Lord had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.

29 For the tabernacle of the Lord, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that season in the high place at Gibeon.

30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the Lord.

In 1 Chronicles 21:1, we saw how Satan provoked DAVID into a national error! In this year 2022, Satan will raise men and women to PROVOKE YOU INTO UNHOLY ANGER! Be blessed by this evergreen story: “There once was a little boy who had very bad temper. His father decided to hand him a bag of nails and said that every time the boy lost his temper, he had to hammer a nail into the fence. On the first day, the boy hammered 57 nails into that fence! 57 in one day! Wow! The boy gradually began to control his temper over the next few weeks, and the number of nails he was hammering into began to decrease! He discovered it was easier to control his temper than to hammer those nails into the fence. Finally, the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father the news and the father suggested that the boy should now pull out a nail every day he kept his temper under control. The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence and dropped this bombshell: “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say or do things in anger, they leave a scar just like these holes in the fence! You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say “I’m sorry,” the wound/scar would always still be there.” Oh, what a school of ANGER MANAGEMENT!It was C.S. Lewis who penned: “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.” A Chinese proverb says: “If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.” Remember David (today’s scripture)! Control your reaction or anger when provoked, and don’t say/do things to people in the heat of provocation that you may regret later. Some things in life can never be taken back. Learn!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.

2. Repent from OVER REACTION to PROVOCATION in the past!
3. ANGER will not be my destiny prison this year in Jesus name.
4. I determine to RULE OVER MY LIFE AND BE IN CONTROL this year!
5. I receive grace to stay calm and STILL even in the storm! I refuse to PANIC or WORRY because I KNOW MY GOD HAS A PLAN.
6. Pray in Tongues seriously about any issue(s) affecting you now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE LITTLE BOY AND THE ANGER TRAP – 2!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 25:20-28

20 As he that taketh away a garment in cold weather, and as vinegar upon nitre, so is he that singeth songs to an heavy heart.

21 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:

22 For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee.

23 The north wind driveth away rain: so doth an angry countenance a backbiting tongue.

24 It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.

25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory.

28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Today’s scripture,Vs.28, says: “He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.” Then Proverbs 16: 32 says – “He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.” Ah! Did you get that? If you cannot control your anger, YOU ARE NOT A MIGHTY MAN/WOMAN no matter how many Bible schools, academic degrees or doctorates you have attained! ANGER IS A TEST OF WHO YOU ARE! Remember that it was ANGER that made MOSES to miss the Promised Land! See Proverbs 19: 11 – “The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.” That means for you to be greater than where you are, YOU MUST OVERLOOK MANY THINGS (to pass over a transgression/offences).Why OVERLOOK? Because there is the “LAW OF KARMA” – sowing and reaping! Those who HURT you will ALWAYS reap what they sow! Let go and let God! Never forget James 1:19 – “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath.” In 2022, your MOTTO should be: SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH! Robert G. Ingersoll said: “Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.” Brian Jones was without fear or favour: “Whether we like to admit it or not, those of us who struggle with an unforgiving heart also carry around a tremendous amount of anger.” Wow! Never forget that the difference between “ANGER” and “DANGER” is just one word – “D.” And that “D” stands for the “DEVIL.” Oh, I love Dianne Kane: “The next time you feel anger rising in you, create a distance with yourself. Dissolve the ‘I’ that has got offended and you will see that all the signs of anger will disappear.” That can be your 2022 solution! Always remember the little boy and the wall of nails. Pray seriously now! I shall speak over your 2022 prayer points.

2. Repent from unholy anger of the past NOW!
3. I choose to let GO AND LET GOD this year because He will cause my haters to reap what they sow faster than I can ever
do!
4. In this year 2022, I shall be SLOW TO SPEAK and SLOW TO WRATH!
5. ANGER STOPPED MOSES! I shall not be the next victim (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop). Pray yesterday’s prayers!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET SERVICE BOY

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 3: 1-13

A young man was coming out of church one day and the preacher was standing at the door as he always did to shake hands. He grabbed the young man by the hand and pulled him aside. The pastor said to him, “You need to join the army of the Lord.” “The young man replied, “I’m already in the army of the Lord, pastor.” So the pastor questioned, “Then how come I don’t see you except at Christmas and Easter?” The man whispered back. “I’m in the secret service.” Then, it sounded like a joke, but it’s the picture and description of the lifestyle of lots of believers in the end time army of Jehovah God. They are in the SECRET SERVICE BATTALION! As you know, there are soldiers or security personnel in every country of the world that are not publicly acknowledged. Nigeria, my beloved country, for example has the SSS (State Security Service), DSS – (Directorate of State Security), while the USA have the CIA (Central Investigative Agency), Israel has the dreaded MOSSAD secret service. Most times, they are always in mufti (ordiary civilian clothes) and you can hardly recognise them in any public function. Many believers are secretive about their faith because of their shameful lifestyles. They are in the ‘secret service’ in their offices or neighbourhood; likewise, Nicodemus was a secret disciple. He had to come to Jesus by night. In a lighter mood, maybe he was in the secret service! Oh, in this year 2022, determine to live a life that gives you boldness wherever you are. Remember that: The Enemy Of Your Soul Can Accuse You And Postpone Your DIVINE SURPRISE HOUR If Your Life Is Soaked In A Secret Lifestyle Of Sin! No wonder someone asked, “If you were to be arrested and convicted for being a Christian, will there be enough evidence to convict you in a court of law?” In 2022, let your life be a light upon a hill and never forget that, if we take care of our character, our reputation will take care of itself! Peace! I shall speak over your 2022 prayer points.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

1. Thank God for the gift of life! Pray about today’s word.
2. Repent from living any kind of double life if any.
3. Pray seriously about any habit or lifestyle that provokes or can provoke public shame in your life/ministry.
4. You accuser of my destiny; I release SHAME to your camp by the BLOOD OF JESUS today (Pray it well).
5. Pray about today and dedicate your life to your God again.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE ACTED FAST: CONQUER PROCRASTINATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS: 27: 1 - 36

There was a lady who boarded a mass transit bus and overheard two people discussing in the bus. They were discussing a company that needed plenty eggs to meet their daily production quota. She stopped at the next bus-stop and went straight to the said company. Her enquiry actually revealed that the company had a great need for eggs. She immediately went to town to source for eggs from different poultry farms. She eventually became a supplier of eggs to that company. Though she was unemployed before that encounter, she is an employer of labour today. What was the secret? She acted immediately on a piece of information she got, while the two other people in the bus were still discussing it and probably as you read this devotional now, they are still discussing when to go. Why did Jacob grab the birthright? He acted quickly on the information he got from his mother. God will send you great books, great ideas and great helpers IN THIS YEAR 2022! Please act on whatever you receive from them as quickly as possible! The 5 (five) foolish virgins came too late! Some people invest too late! Some pray too late! Ask God for grace never to postpone action again. Close with this: There is no idleness without a thousand troubles. To do nothing is the quickest way to be nothing! The devil’s number one tool is not an active sinner, but an inactive Christian. Repent /take action today!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. Thank God for the Word today and ask for grace never again to postpone vital actions in Jesus name. (Pray it very well).
2. Reject laziness and procrastination!
3. I refuse to follow the agenda of hell for my life and ministry!
4. My coast last year shall be nothing compared to where I will be this year 2022 in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
5. My God, cause me to RECOVER ALL. I command all DELAY AGENTS AND TESTIMONY EXTENDERS to dry up in Jesus name (Pray well till you have peace to stop).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN MR. “BIG MOUTH” WAS ARRESTED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JAMES 1: 26
JAMES 3: 2 - 10

Years ago, in my beloved country, Nigeria, a popular politician also known as “Mr. Big Mouth” by the press of Osun State, was arrested and placed in detention! He was arrested in connection with the death of the prominent Nigerian politician, the late Chief Bola Ige. Do you know however, that the arrested man actually talked his way into trouble and detention? Read the following comments he made about the late Chief some weeks before Chief Ige was murdered in cold blood: “Recently, Chief Bola Ige came on radio here (Oshogbo – the state capital), to insult me and my family. That was his last time he would insult me.

He was beaten yesterday. The people of Ife beat him up and he was crying like a baby, as they removed his cap and his glasses.

If it had been at a political gathering, he will be dead by now. They were fighting for me, their own son. They have been marginalized in this Osun State Government and they have a right to react. In fact, what the people wanted to do was more than removing his glasses and cap…” About 2 weeks after the above statement, the Chief was assassinated in his bedroom and naturally, “Mr. Big Mouth” was arrested and investigated for murder. Surely, shame is the end product of a talkative! Benjamin Franklin said, “The heart of the fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise is in his heart.” Be the captain of your life’s ship this year 2022.

Don’t drown in the ocean of life via your mouth. Matthew 12:37 has been screaming for years: “By thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words, thou shalt be condemned.” Also, Proverbs 6:2 declares: “Thou art snared (captured) with the words of thy mouth.” Eccl. 5:3 agrees: “A fool’s voice is known by his multitude of words.” 1 Thess. 4:11 amplifies further: “Study (strongly determine) to be quiet.” Proverbs 18:21 says: “Life and death are in the power of the tongue.” Shakespeare said, “Mend your speech a little, lest you mar your fortunes.” Be wise this New Year! Be quiet this year! Learn! Learn! Learn!

1. Thank God for the Word and decree that your tongue will never rule against you again. Receive grace for few words!
2. I receive grace to rule my tongue this year 2022. I reject shame!
3. Pray about today seriously. See page 7 prayers daily!
4. Use the Prophetic Declaration page (page 135) of this booklet today/daily!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SCORPION AND THE TURTLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 12: 3 - 21

Once upon a time, the scorpion wanted to cross the river. It noticed a turtle on the rock and begged the turtle to ferry it across the river where he could find some succulent green vegetation. The turtle asked, “How can I be sure, you will not sting my neck?” “Don’t be silly” the scorpion shouted back, “If I did that , we would both drown.” The turtle was persuaded and so they both swam (with the scorpion strapped to the turtle’s back) towards the green vegetation. When they were almost at the end of the river, contrary to its promise, the scorpion stung the turtle on the neck.

Struggling to make it to the riverbank and gasping, the turtle with a look of betrayal asked the scorpion, “Why did you do this to me?” Jumping from the turtle’s back to safety on the land, he replied, “I thought you might dive under the water and drown me.” The scorpion could not trust the turtle and that’s what happens to us all sometimes. Truly, the Word says, it is a curse to trust a fellow man like you – (Jer. 17:5). However, the same Word says, “love (charity) beareth all things, believes all things, hopeth all things and endureth all things” – 1 Cor. 13:7. In this year 2022, you can’t believe all things or hope all things in your dealings with people, if there is no element of trust.

I wrote this some years ago and I am led to scream it again: There is Sinful Trust (100% confidence in a man) and Social Trust (knowing that no man is an island). Social Trust will always give others allowance to fail without judging or being bitter against them. The Bible never said, “Trust your neighbour as yourself.” It says, “Love your neighbour as yourself.” God’s message to you today is: Believe in people you meet daily this year. Be true to them! You need others to succeed and someone somewhere, needs you to shine on this planet!

If men fail you (most often they will), commit them to God and move your life forward! Love all! Trust none! Trust God alone absolutely! In 2022, you will not fail! Is this booklet blessing you? Help others! Give out 7 copies and I will send you 7 prayer points of: “DO A NEW THING IN ME, O LORD.”

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from ANGER AGAINST who failed you in the past. Reaffirm your 100% trust in God.
3. Pray for your boss, staff, children and spouse today!
4. Cancel every PLANNED agenda of shame and disgrace concerning your destiny NOW.
5. Pray about today. See the NEW morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Washington007(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
God bless you for your good works. Kindly send the one for yesterday. Thank you

Diamond6real:
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SCORPION AND THE TURTLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 12: 3 - 21

Once upon a time, the scorpion wanted to cross the river. It noticed a turtle on the rock and begged the turtle to ferry it across the river where he could find some succulent green vegetation. The turtle asked, “How can I be sure, you will not sting my neck?” “Don’t be silly” the scorpion shouted back, “If I did that , we would both drown.” The turtle was persuaded and so they both swam (with the scorpion strapped to the turtle’s back) towards the green vegetation. When they were almost at the end of the river, contrary to its promise, the scorpion stung the turtle on the neck.

Struggling to make it to the riverbank and gasping, the turtle with a look of betrayal asked the scorpion, “Why did you do this to me?” Jumping from the turtle’s back to safety on the land, he replied, “I thought you might dive under the water and drown me.” The scorpion could not trust the turtle and that’s what happens to us all sometimes. Truly, the Word says, it is a curse to trust a fellow man like you – (Jer. 17:5). However, the same Word says, “love (charity) beareth all things, believes all things, hopeth all things and endureth all things” – 1 Cor. 13:7. In this year 2022, you can’t believe all things or hope all things in your dealings with people, if there is no element of trust.

I wrote this some years ago and I am led to scream it again: There is Sinful Trust (100% confidence in a man) and Social Trust (knowing that no man is an island). Social Trust will always give others allowance to fail without judging or being bitter against them. The Bible never said, “Trust your neighbour as yourself.” It says, “Love your neighbour as yourself.” God’s message to you today is: Believe in people you meet daily this year. Be true to them! You need others to succeed and someone somewhere, needs you to shine on this planet!

If men fail you (most often they will), commit them to God and move your life forward! Love all! Trust none! Trust God alone absolutely! In 2022, you will not fail! Is this booklet blessing you? Help others! Give out 7 copies and I will send you 7 prayer points of: “DO A NEW THING IN ME, O LORD.”

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from ANGER AGAINST who failed you in the past. Reaffirm your 100% trust in God.
3. Pray for your boss, staff, children and spouse today!
4. Cancel every PLANNED agenda of shame and disgrace concerning your destiny NOW.
5. Pray about today. See the NEW morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY NEW YORK SHOCKER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 13: 1 - 8

In my first visit to New York city, what shocked me the most was “`the number of HOMELESS CITIZENS AND BEGGARS! They were sleeping on the cold streets and begging for money/food. The United States of America is the world’s greatest economic power and so on a lighter note, I quickly asked my wife if we were truly in the great USA or the plane mistakenly took us to an African country!
In fact, I walked into shops and saw white people begging me, a black man, for money to survive! The first day it happened, I quickly looked at my skin to see if I was still black (Please pardon my humour)! People believe that Africa, Asia or Latin American countries are the homes of poverty. This is a lie from hell! Refuse it! I also saw a particular woman in Florida who was critically ill, but could not afford to go to the hospital because she could not afford the bills and she was not under any medical cover.
Truly, I have not seen that kind of poverty even in Africa, yet, most people believe their salvation and prosperity lies in America or going “abroad.” Ah, listen: The day you take your eyes from the God of all flesh JEHOVAH, is the day your sinking begins! Ask Peter in Matthew 14: 29-30! Poverty is not a respecter of any continent or colour. You can be in Africa and be more successful than those rushing ‘abroad.’ Before I visited America, God warned me not to go to America till He had done certain things in my life/ministry, lest anybody boasts that they made me who I am. Remember that God turned the dry land which Lot ran away from, into a tourist attraction. Millions are still visiting the land of Abraham yearly! The covenant of prosperity is provoked from above and not ‘abroad.’
As long as it is the same Bible the Americans use, the same God of the Bible can lift you in any continent. The power to get wealth is in God and Acts 10:34-35 screams that, “God is not a respecter of persons (Europeans, Americans, etc), but in every nation (e.g. Cameroun, Syria, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Benin, Mexico, Nigeria, etc), he that feareth Him and worketh righteousness is accepted by Him.” Note: God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supply! Stay focused on God this year 2022! There shall be provision because God is ABLE! NEXT WEEK SATURDAY FEBRUARY 26TH is the UK/EUROPE SPECIAL PROPHETIC SERVICE. Time is 8 am (UK time). Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide. Bishop Dr Chris will be MINISTERING! Anyone from any part of the world can connect also. Get your oil and prayer points ready.

1. Thank God and pray about the Word as led now.
2. Declare that you will not dwell in poverty. Lift your hands and declare many times that, “My hands are blessed. I shall not borrow nor end in shame.” Lay your hands on Deut. 8:18 and call forth your wealth. Loose the covenant of wealth! Call now upon the Lord to make you a financial pillar in His house this year!
3. Thank God for the country where you were born. Loose provision this year! Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE WAS 15 YEARS LATE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DANIEL 10: 1 - 14

There was a young woman with extraordinary magnificence and character! Be that as it may every one of her endeavors to get hitched were met all of the time by one obstruction or the other. At some point, in a meeting of petition, a godly man who was driving the supplication meeting got a prophetic word that the youngster ought to have been in her significant other’s home 15 years sooner than the time they were directing those petitions. Be that as it may, for one explanation or the other, the foe didn’t permit her day of conjugal happiness to show. Simply envision 15 years of DELAYED MANIFESTATION! In any case, say thanks to God she wedded finally! In this year 2022, stand up to each settle of underhanded assembling one DELAY or the other! Continuously recall that even Daniel against whom no evildoing was recorded in the Bible, experienced a postponement of 3 entire weeks!

THE ANGEL referred to him as: “DANIEL A MAN GREATLY BELOVED,” yet he was deferred till fights must be battled in the soul world! Enormously BELOVED, YET GREATLY DELAYED! This was on the grounds that what Daniel was to get would influence you and I: END TIME ACTIVITIES OF JEHOVAH! Satan was apprehensive! Amazing! Satan fears your GREAT STAR AND HE WOULD DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO DELAY YOUR SHINING! Do you have at least some idea that three weeks can mean life and passing of anybody?

Do you know even one day can mean crucial of a spirit/life? Hear this: One moment postponed OXYGEN upon entering the world can be connected to various circumstances that incorporate cerebral paralysis and epilepsy! Indeed! Assuming a youngster is denied of sufficient OXYGEN upon entering the world, that predetermination can be demolished until the end of time! Postpone IS SATANIC with the exception of permitted by God! ONE DAY’S DELAY is one more day’s absence of progress! Satan knows what William Shakespeare knew: DELAY HAS A DANGEROUS END! The old villain realizes that you might be deferred yet TIME WILL NOT DELAY! TIME KEEPS MOVING in light of the fact that it isn’t influenced quite a bit by! Remember the present reflection story even as you emerge today and shut down all evil postponement of 2022 and free heavenly and unexpected speed increase in Jesus name.

Supplication POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed affirmation…

1. O LORD, disperse ALL sinister postpone activities in my day to day existence and fate in Jesus name.
2. My Father, my Father, emerge and let the skeptics of my SPEED be shamed for the current year!
3. Master, speed up my predetermination concerning the accompanying parts of my life and service (notice them).
4. I reject each “GO-SLOW” bolt NOW! Each force of the malicious one causing “go-slow” in my life/service; get the roar of God now in Jesus name.
5. Ask about today as driven at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE HORSE AND THE RIDER! GOD FINISHES HIS BATTLES!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EXODUS 15: 1 - 6

Fights! Versus 1 of the present first sacred text is a “BAZOOKA DIVINE BULLET” AGAINST LUCIFER! It says: “Then, at that point, sang Moses and the offspring of Israel this melody unto the LORD, and spake, saying, ‘I will sing unto the LORD, for He hath won wonderfully: the pony and his rider hath He tossed into the ocean.”

When God begins a WAR, He doesn’t complete it midway! He is a FINISHER! HE DOES NOT STOP TILL HE HAS COMPLETED THE VICTORY! To that end you should NOT dread or stress over that defer this year! The mystery of God in the WAR FRONT is: HE DEALS WITH THE HORSE AND THE RIDER! God doesn’t simply manage the rider and avoids the pony with regards to compassion! No! No! No! He manages the RIDER AND THE HORSE – so they won’t be utilized against you once more! God isn’t soon after halting the evil slugs sent against you, not entirely set in stone to stop and quiet the source until the end of time! God will pursue every one of the devilish HORSES utilized by every one of the STUBBORN PHARAOHS of your fate against you this year and He will SILENCE THEM FOREVER!

Our second sacred text says: “Being certain of this very thing, that He which hath started a decent work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Did you get that? GOD FINISHES WHAT HE STARTS! He is a PERFORMER UNTIL YOU TESTIFY! What you call DELAY is – GOD IN SECRET ACTION! Gracious, lift your hands and announcement today that in 2022, each obstinate pony and the rider should sink and bite the dust! petition focuses on: PRAYERS AGAINST THE HORSE AND ITS RIDERS.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed confirmation…

1. In a way that would sound natural to you, supplicate about the present word as driven at this point.
2. Goodness Lord, emerge again as in the times of Moses; deaden and sink each wicked Pharaoh, horse, slug, revile, contract utilized against my life. Let the old villain know that you will neither quit nor give up!
3. I order: O earth, in this year 2022, SWALLOW each evil Pharaoh, horse, slug, revile, pledge, and so forth, utilized against my life, family and service!
4. Thou God of Moses, God that finishes what He begins, venture out in front of me this year! Toss every single evil pony and their riders into the ocean of disgrace everlastingly in Jesus name.
5. Supplicate in Tongues concerning your 2022 petition focuses!
6. Ask about today as driven!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DONALD TRUMP: MOVING DAY IS APPROACHING

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 13: 1 - 14

Donald John Trump brought into the world on the fourteenth of June, 1946 filled in as the 45th leader of the United States of America.

He is an American media character and financial specialist who is supposed to be a land engineer. He claims, oversees and authorized his name to a few lodgings, gambling clubs, greens, resorts and private properties in the New York City region and all over the planet. From the 1980s, he loaned his name to scores of retail outlets including marked lines of attire, cologne, food, furniture and the Trump University which offered workshops in land schooling from 2005-2010. The Trump Organization said to contains somewhere in the range of 500 organizations.

Trump was chosen despite everything and expectations, and served from 2017 to 2021. He was crushed by Joe Biden who filled in as Vice President under Barak Obama. Joe Biden won by 306 discretionary votes to 232. Trump similarly lost the well known votes by in excess of 7 million votes. Following his loss, there was a need to empty the White House, the authority home of anybody chose as the American president. In mid-January 2021, as Mr. Trump was planning to abandon the White House, there was this shouting feature news “MOVING DAY APPROACHING AT THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE.” The news source revealed consequently, “Heaps of void boxes were conveyed to the White House grounds-while the clock keeps on ticking down for the Trump organization.” And without a doubt Trump’s residency as leader of United States reached a conclusion and he was flown out of the White House with a helicopter to Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

For sure, NOTHING LASTS FOREVER! Many individuals are living today without imagining that this life won’t ever go on always and they will pass on one day. Many have failed to remember that they won’t be here until the end of time! Jews 13:14 says; “For here we have no proceeding with city, however we look for one to come.” Yes! Moving day is coming and it should come! Live as though you can MOVE tomorrow! Plan as though you won’t live for the following 70 years! May you not miss HEAVEN AT LAST! Implore truly now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of love as driven.

1. As would be natural for you, implore about the present word as driven at this point.
2. Whether or not Satan likes it, I SHALL NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HEAVEN AT LAST!
3. MOVING DAY IS COMING! I will not miss the FOURSQUARE CITY!
4. Ruler, shake out of my life, family and service, WHATEVER individual or propensity that will be a BARRIER TO MY HEAVENLY CITY REWARD (Pray it truly for 3 days, night.)
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DONALD TRUMP: MOVING DAY IS APPROACHING II

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 THESSALONIANS 4:13-18
2 PETER 3: 10 - 13

Jim Reeves, the late gospel music artist, got a disclosure of paradise in his melody named, “I WILL FLY AWAY.” Today’s second Bible perusing provides us with a distinctive record of what will sometime happen to the world you and I live in today.

According to refrain 10, “Yet the day of the Lord will come as a criminal in the evening; in the which the sky will die with an incredible commotion, and the components will liquefy with intense hotness, the earth additionally and the works in that will be caught fire.” The sky where we have our birds flying and from which we see the magnificence of the stars “will die with an extraordinary clamor.”
The earth and each delightful thing you find in it presently will be scorched by fire. 1 Thessalonians 4: 16 says: “For the Lord Himself will plunge from paradise with a yell, with the voice of the chief heavenly messenger, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ will rise first… “ THE LORD IS COMING WITH A SHOUT OF VICTORY! Regardless of the fights at the present time, get this: IN EVERY GIVEN MOMENT, WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS – TO STEP FORWARD INTO GROWTH or to STEP BACKWARDS INTO SAFETY! Decide to develop on the grounds that each preliminary you are permitted to go through sets you up for your HEAVENLY HOME! You are not leaving this world battered and crushed!

You are leaving with a yell of triumph! The sacred text says since this large number of things will be annihilated, our ways of life should be clear of transgression! We should, as an issue of direness, “search for new sky and another earth, wherein dwelleth honorableness” (2 Peter 3: 13). Moving day is moving toward when you will take off. Start your planning now. Close with this: HEAVEN WILL BE INHERITED BY ANY MAN WHO HAS HEAVEN IN HIS SOUL (Henry Beecher). Indeed! Since paradise is a pre-arranged spot for a pre-arranged individuals! May you and I yell sometime in the future: HEAVEN AT LAST! So be it and so be it! will Minister!

1. In the most natural sounding way for you, supplicate about the present word as driven at this point.
2. By the finesse of God, I will join the holy people to sing resoundingly: HEAVEN AT LAST!
3. No permitted fight will consume me! I will end my race on earth with a yell of triumph in Jesus name.
4. MOVING DAY IS COMING! I will not miss the FOURSQUARE CITY!
5. Ruler, shake out of my life, family and service, WHATEVER individual or propensity that will be a BARRIER TO MY HEAVENLY CITY REWARD (Pray it genuinely for 3 days, night what’s more day).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHAT CAUSED THE 12-YRS OLD PAIN? LET IT GO THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EPHESIANS 4: 26 - 32

Mary Johnson lost her child in 1993 after a then teenaged Oshea Israel got into a battle with him at a party, and shot him dead. Sooner or later, Johnson went to visit Oshea in prison. WENT TO VISIT THE KILLER OF YOUR SON IN JAIL? Indeed! She did! Hear her: “After our first contact, I started to feel this development in my feet; it climbed my legs, and it just climbed my body and totally left me. I quickly realized that all that displeasure and disdain and hostility I had in my heart for Oshea for quite a long time was finished. I had completely excused him.”
The two currently live as neighbors in a similar duplex, and Johnson has even alluded to Oshea Israel as “child” in interviews. Oshea presently carries on with an apologized/broken life! Goodness, I want to shout, “HALLELUYAH” multiple times since I know as a drug specialist that SICKNESS and UNFORGIVENESS/BITTERNESS are associated! This lady ended up being debilitated for quite some time after her child was shot dead! Nonetheless, the underlying driver of the infection was the passing as well as her DEEP ANGER/HATRED against the executioner (who couldn’t be?).

In any case, the second she started to deliver pardoning, the infection started to deliver her as well, till she was totally made entirety! Goodness! For sure, “Pardoning will assist you more than the individual you with excusing” (Catherine Pulsifer)! See the present sacred text Verse 32: “And be ye kind to each other, compassionate, excusing each other, even as God for the wellbeing of Christ hath pardoned you.” Did you get that? God pardoned you for the wellbeing of Christ! You pardon individuals this year 2022 FOR CHRIST SAKE – NOT FOR THEIR SAKE and in any event, when they don’t apologize! Recollect Mary Johnson and proceed to do a similar this year, and satan will be ASHAMED of your heavenly astonishment wonders this year since pardoning makes you UNSTOPPABLE!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed confirmation…

1. As would be natural for you, supplicate about the present word as driven at this point.
2. In this year 2022, I can’t be STOPPED on the grounds that I won’t ever permit the sun to go down on my indignation! I will live like Mary Johnson and stroll in FORGIVENESS AVENUE in Jesus name.
3. In this year 2022, I will excuse others FOR CHRIST’S SAKE! Not for the good of they; not on the grounds that they merit it. Master, REMEMBER me and face my conflicts in 2022 even as I excuse my competitors!
4. Ask in Tongues genuinely today.
5. Ask about today as driven.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIVING LIFE TO THE MAXIMUM IN 2022

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 15: 11 - 22

The anecdote of the reckless child shows us that God’s pardoning is accessible all of the time to us even as we make it accessible to other people. In this year 2022, decide to TAP INTO ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU! Decide to carry on with life to the MAXIMUM. Ascend against all that will take, kill and obliterate your DIVINE SURPRISE PACKAGE this year! One of the best “executioner bolts” of carrying on with life to the greatest is WHATEVER will take your INNER PEACE!

Hear Andy Stanley in the booklet, “It Came from Within”: “In the shadow of my hurt, absolution feels like a choice to remunerate my adversary. Yet, in the shadow of the cross, pardoning is only a gift starting with one undeserving soul then onto the next.” Charles Swindoll believed: “God’s absolution reaches out to the most awful guilty parties and to any individual who wishes to get it – not due to what our identity is, but since of what His identity is.”

I recall the incomparable Norman Vincent Peale: “Contemplating excusing isn’t sufficient. You should come to a second when you say, “With God’s assist i with now lenient.” That’s what the dad of the PRODIGAL SON DID! To carry on with life to the greatest this year, serve the ones who disdain you; excuse the ones who hurt you, assume the most minimal position (lowliness), not the most elevated; look to serve, not to be served; be quick to apologize consistently.

I see 12, 896 clients of the present reflection in the TRAP of harshness! I can’t help thinking about why God has been truly cautioning us against unforgiveness this year! It is on the grounds that it is one of the quickest STAGNATION AGENTS from LUCIFER! Ok! See this C.S. LEWIS stunner: “To be a Christian means to excuse the indefensible in light of the fact that God has pardoned the reprehensible in you.” Close with this: Apple trees bear apples, wheat stalks produce wheat, and excused individuals pardon individuals! Resemble your God! Recall the reckless child and his extraordinary dad!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any religious tune as driven.

1. As would be natural for you, implore regarding the present word as driven at this point.
2. I get effortlessness to live like the dad of the extravagant child! I decline to LIVE WITH INNER BITTERNESS THIS YEAR! I will carry on with my life to DIVINE MAXIMUM in 2022.
3. I won’t MISS OUT of God’s best for me this year! I can’t be deteriorated! I UPROOT PRIDE, INABILITY TO FORGET, and so forth, NOW!
4. Dissipate each fiendish PLAN to stop you this year! Raise the flag of the BLOOD NOW!
5. Supplicate regarding today as driven.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SIGHEH: AVOID THIS TRAP! IN 2022

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 7: 1-11

Sigheh (likewise known by its Arabic name “nikah mut’ah“) permits men to wed an individual for a pre-decided timeframe, have personal relations with her, and afterward leave her without outcomes. Defenders of Sigheh contend that the training supports celibacy! Another contention is that numerous men have no other conceivable hotspot for sexual friendship other than through a paid course of action. This incorporates single men, men who travel for expanded periods, and those whose spouses have long haul ailments. Sigheh is lawful as per Iranian Civil Law article 1075. Men/young men matured 15 and more established and ladies/young ladies matured 13 and more seasoned can go into such a relationship. This is the most SHOCKING:
A sigheh can keep going for 60 minutes, a couple of days, a couple of months or longer. The couple can cut off this relationship without a lawful separation as indicated by Iranian Civil Law Article 1113. Goodness! In this year 2022, the Holy Ghost needs to advise you that THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND HE HAS ONLY ONE PLAN FOR THE FIRST INSTITUTION HE CREATED – MARRIAGE! 1 Corinthians 7:2 (ESV) says: “But since of the impulse to extramarital perversion, each man ought to have his own better half and every lady her own significant other.” There is no stipend for transitory marriage or wilful difference in companions! This is on the grounds that MARRIAGE IS A MYSTERY OF CHRIST AND THE CHURCH. You can’t continue to change Christ day by day or week after week! Somebody sees marriage thusly: “Marriage allows you to disturb one exceptional individual for the remainder of your life.” But pay attention to Audrey Hepburn: “Assuming I get hitched, I need to be extremely hitched.” I love that word: “Extremely MARRIED.” No matter how your past has been, decide to be VERY MARRIED, regardless of the choppiness! On the off chance that you are not hitched, there is no remittance for SIGHEH. STOP THE HASTE or WORRY! God will astound you this year!

1. As would be natural for you, ask regarding the present word as driven at this point.
2. SIGNEH will not be my piece maritally in 2022 and past in Jesus name.
3. Ruler, take me from conjugal disgrace this year!
4. Appeal to God for your SPOUSE today! Dissipate assaults on relationships!
5. Appeal to God for the unmarried today. Free wonder/divine conjugal associations this year!
6. Appeal to God for the DIVORCED today! Request the effortlessness to address the slip-ups of the past.
7. Appeal to God for WIDOWS and WIDOWERS again today! Evacuate unexpected passing, free solace, harmony and supply!
8. Ask about today as driven and some other issue(s) presently.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MALAWI SUICIDE! NEVER QUIT THIS YEAR IN 2022.

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 10: 19-23

A previous individual from Malawi’s parliament committed suicide inside the parliament working in the capital Lilongwe last year. Clement Chiwaya, an ex-agent speaker, shot himself in the head in the wake of slipping a gun into the workplace of the parliament’s representative, a representative for the Malawi Police Service, James Kadadzera, said.

Chiwaya, 50, had served three back to back terms as an individual from the Malawian parliament from 2004 to 2019 and was a one-term representative speaker somewhere in the range of 2014 and 2019. He was anyway associated with a legitimate tussle over protection qualifications. At the hour of this episode, there was an extraordinary case in court with respect to his vehicle which was associated with a mishap while move of possession had not been finished and protection had lapsed. While parliament was dealing with the matter, Hon. Chiwaya moved toward the Office of the Attorney General. Then, at that point, the matter was taken to the Office of the Ombudsman who decided the case in support of himself!

Nonetheless, the positive decision of the Ombudsman – a public body that examines objections – was subsequently saved by a Malawian court. Hence he chose to take his everyday routine as a result of EXPIRED VEHICLE INSURANCE subsequent to experiencing such a productive life! What number of his genuinely tested partners had the option to prevail in governmental issues the manner in which he did?

For what reason did he fail to remember that a disappointment isn’t dependably a mix-up? It might basically be everything one can manage the situation being what it is. The genuine misstep is to quit attempting! Goodness! For what reason was he not determined what Roy T. Bennett jested: “Your hardest times frequently lead to the best snapshots of your life.

Continue onward. Predicaments fabricate resilient individuals eventually.” In this year 2022 and regardless of how your past has been, realize that determination is bombing multiple times and succeeding the twentieth. See Vs. 23 of the present sacred writing and decide to hang on and wait! GOD IS FAITHFUL!

PRAYER POINT: Take any melody of liberation now.

1. As would be natural for you, ask regarding the present word as driven at this point.
2. Let the old fiend know that you will neither quit nor give up!
3. Difficult situations are my stepping stools to my GREATEST MOMENTS IN LIFE, FAMILY and service! I decide to believe JEHOVAH GOD AND HIS WORD concerning me! I will not falter since He is unwavering who has guaranteed (Pray it genuinely till you enjoy harmony to stop).
4. I reject DEPRESSION, SELF-PITY or SECRET ANGER against God! I will not miss my period of CHANGE! I will affirm! Supplicate in Tongues concerning your 2022 petition focuses!
5. Supplicate about today as driven and some other issue(s) influencing your tranquility!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 24-YR- OLD BOY:NEVER JUDGE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU KNOW THEM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JAMES 2: 5 - 11

“A 24-yr-old kid seeing out from the train’s window yelled: ‘Father, look, the trees are going behind!’ The father grinned and a youthful couple sitting close by, took a gander at the 24-year old’s immature conduct with feel sorry for! Abruptly he shouted once more: “Father, look the mists are running with us.” The couple couldn’t avoid and told the elderly person:

“How about you take your child to a decent specialist?” The elderly person grinned and said: “I did and we are simply coming from the medical clinic; my child was visually impaired from birth; he just got his vision today.” The “Critical COUPLE” bowed their heads in disgrace and shock of appreciation! Ok! The Holy Spirit needs you to know that in this year 2022, everyone you meet has a story. Try not to pass judgment on them before you really know them.

Reality could shock you. It is never savvy to pass judgment superficially in light of the fact that the sections inside could stun you for great! For that reason the present sacred text Vs.9 says: “However if ye have regard to people, ye submit sin.” It implies assuming you judge individuals by their OUTWARD APPEARANCES or activities/disappointments, it is a transgression! A savvy man said: “I notice that we are awesome legal advisors for our own slip-ups yet excellent appointed authorities for the missteps of others.” Wow! Attempt to comprehend the story behind everybody you meet this year! Allow God to utilize you!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed affirmation…

1. In the most natural sounding way for you, supplicate regarding the present word as driven.
2. Apologize from condemning others because of their activities or from what you see/hear! Request GRACE TO UNDERSTAND THEIR PAIN AND STORY! Supplicate about the United Kingdom blessing administration.
3. Master, make me an ENCOURAGER OF MEN/WOMEN this year!
4. I will not pass judgment superficially this year!
5. Master, MAKE ME A BLESSING in this year 2022.
6. Disperse each posse facing your predetermination in this year 2022!
7. Implore about today and supplicate the new 404 petitions genuinely today.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ACHIEVERS’ PROMISES FOR 2022

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 41:10-20

It was Max Lucado who jested: “The importance of life; the squandered long periods of life; the unfortunate decisions of life; God answers the wreck of existence with single word: “Effortlessness.” GRACE is God’s solution for your past wreck or mistakes!

Be that as it may, HIS GRACE OPERATES BY HIS FREE PROMISES: STAND ON THEM, DECLARE THEM AND LIVE BY THEM THIS YEAR! William Carey thought: “what’s to come is just about as brilliant as the guarantees of God.” Dwight L.Moody nailed everything: “God never made a guarantee that was unrealistic.” Halleluiah! In this year 2022, TRUST HIS PROMISES EVEN IN DELAY!

He will appear in His season: Consider these guarantees in the present sacred writing: Vs. 11-“See, all they that were exasperated against you will be embarrassed and puzzled: they will be as nothing; and they that endeavor with you will die.” Vs. 12 – “Thou shalt look for them, and shalt not track down them, even them that battled with you: they that conflict against you will be as nothing, and as a thing of nothing.” Amen and so be it! See Vs. 13 once more:

“For I, the LORD thy God, will hold thy right hand, saying unto you, ‘Dread not; I will help you.” Amen! HELP ME LORD as the year progressed! Versus 15 – 16: “Observe, I will make you another sharp sifting instrument having teeth: thou shalt sift the mountains, and beat them little, and shalt make the slopes as refuse.” Always pronounce: MY DIVINE TEETH WILL BITE EVERY SATANIC PLAN THIS YEAR! I will fan them, and the breeze will divert them, and the hurricane will dissipate them: and thou shalt cheer in the LORD, and shalt brilliance in the Holy One of Israel. Versus 18 – “The LORD will open streams in high places, and wellsprings amidst the valleys: I will make the wild a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water” in this year 2022. So be it and so be it! Try not to miss any release of this booklet this year – MORE PROMISES ARE LOADING…

PRAYER POINTS: Take any tune of love as driven at this point.

1. O LORD, blind my foes from my SECRETS this year in Jesus name.
2. Gen. 12: 3 – And I will favor them that favor you, and revile him that curseth you… ” Lord, I am a seed of Abraham. I’m a Jew! Favor them that favor me and revile them that revile me this year in Jesus name.
3. Implore Psalm 17: 8 – Keep me, my service and family as the apple of Thy eye, conceal me under the shadow of Thy wings in this 2022 in Jesus name.
4. Isaiah 54: 15 – “See, they will definitely assemble, however not by Me: whosoever will assemble against you will succumb to thy purpose.” Lord, let everything about skeptics, FALL day by day in this year 2022 in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I SHALL NOT LABOUR FOR OTHERS TO EAT IN 2022

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
NUMBERS 20:3-13

Moses drove the Jews out of subjection in Egypt and drove them to the Holy Land that God had guaranteed them. Whenever they arrived at Mount Sinai, in present day Egypt, God addressed Moses high on the mountain inclines and made an arrangement (called an agreement) with the Jews that recharged the one He had made with Abraham.

God had educated Abraham to pass on his home and travel to Canaan, the Promised Land, which is today known as Israel. In any case, in spite of ALL HIS Labor FOR GOD, MOSES SAW THE PROMISED LAND, BUT DID NOT ENTER! That implies HE toiled for others to TASTE and SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD BUT HE NEVER TASTED IT! That won’t be your piece in 2022! You will eat your reward for so much hard work this year and then some! The present sacred writing says he was asking God to permit him to enter, however the LORD said (summarized)

– “NO! NO! NO” (Deuteronomy 3:23). He worked for Joshua and Caleb. They were the two covert operatives who brought back a decent report and accepted that God would assist them with succeeding. They were the main men from their age allowed to go into the Promised Land after the hour of meandering. Ok, yet the Bible says that Mount Nebo was the place where Moses experienced his last days and saw the Promised Land, which he would never enter. It is said that Moses’ body might be covered there, albeit that still can’t seem to be demonstrated. For what reason did God not permit Moses to enter?

Whenever Moses furiously struck the stone, he annihilated the Biblical typology and, basically, killed Christ once more. I order in this year 2022 and then some, you won’t ever be an ABANDONED PROJECT and YOU WILL NOT Labor FOR OTHERS TO EAT! Implore genuinely now! Go to Page 106 of “Battle AGAINST HAMAN-17″for PRAYERS FOR THE FIRST THREE DAYS OF EACH MONTH. Ask them concerning the long stretch of March.

2. O LORD, thank you for the extraordinary endowment of life! Try not to permit me to Labor FOR OTHERS TO EAT. Allow me to eat the FRUIT OF MY Labor in Jesus name. I plug into Your LONG LIFE COVENANT in Jesus name.
3. I will not be called an ABANDONED PROJECT in Jesus name. Master, awesome and complete anything that You have begun in my life, family and service in Jesus name.
4. I disperse each shrewd gathering examining my PROMISED LAND THIS YEAR!
5. Petition God for your kids/grandkids today!
6. Supplicate about today as driven and some other issue(s) influencing your tranquility!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE LAST-MINUTE PARDON! DO THIS IN 2022!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 18: 21-35

An Iranian lady, Samereh Alinejad, told The Associated Press that “Retaliation had been her main idea” after her adolescent child was killed. In any case, in a sensational turn at the hangman’s tree (only minutes before the executioner was to be hanged/executed), Alinejad settled on a somewhat late choice to exonerate the man.

She ran forward and chose to stop the execution! She is presently viewed as a public legend! Astounding to be sure! See what somebody composed on absolution: “Pardoning is an excellence of the equitable individual; it is a sign of righteousness. The best recipient of pardoning is the individual who excuses; absolution liberates us from disdain, from utilizing our energy to plot retribution, from steady and severe antagonism. What’s more at last from mental and actual diseases.”

I am mindful that there are spouses who have promised not to pardon their husbands, as well as the other way around. I’m additionally mindful of the equivalent with neighbors, colleagues, money managers/ladies, guardians and youngsters, and even now and again individuals from a similar church assemblage. Regardless of how high the degree of harmed, please in this year 2022, for the good of your own, set aside some space for absolution. Blissful New month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any melody of love as driven.

1.I request elegance to live and behave like this Iranian lady, Samereh Alinejad, to the people who disdain me and go about as adversaries to me (notice names assuming you know them).
2. Ruler, as I discharge pardoning/keeping feelings of spite in this year 2022 in accordance with Your Word, TAKE OVER and
Take on MY Conflicts. Master, battle with any obstinate skeptic of my fate! Ask regarding this new month.
3. I reject being a survivor of someone else’s offense towards me. I reject affliction and inward torment due to unforgiveness. Ask in Tongues genuinely today.
4. Ask regarding today as driven.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU DON’T HAVE TO KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 16:7
PSALM 60: 6-12

The present first sacred writing says in Vs. 7: “When a man‘s ways please the LORD, He maketh even his adversaries to find a sense of contentment with him.” The LORD is addressing 29, 267 clients of the present reflection regarding FEARING ENEMIES OR BEING TOO ENEMY CONSCIOUS THIS YEAR!

Truth is that in light of the fact that the core of man is DECEITFUL and frantically underhanded, YOU CANNOT KNOW ALL YOUR ENEMIES! The BIG FORMULA for prevailing upon adversaries is: LET YOUR WAYS PLEASE THE LORD! Assuming you verify that in everything you do in 2022, your first inquiry will be: “How WILL JESUS Respond IF HE WAS IN MY POSITION?” then, at that point, you CANNOT be HURT by a billion or zillion adversaries! Incidentally, how do you have any idea who loves or loathes you in this evil world?

So PLEASE THE LORD every day this year and nod off! Indeed! Since there is a LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN SEE AND THERE IS A LIMIT to the fights you can battle! Psalm 60:12 (KJV) says: “Through God we will do courageously: for He it is that will step down our adversaries.” Did you get that? Goodness, I am bouncing/moving on my composing work area! You can DISGRACE each skeptic THROUGH GOD! THROUGH GOD! Not through vindictiveness or sharpness! Not through your actual power! Not even by changing your city of home on the grounds that your obstinate critics can PEEP into your developments! Yea! Satisfy THAT GOD THIS YEAR and you don’t have anything and NOBODY to fear! The following line says: “THAT SHALL TREAD DOWN OUR ENEMIES!” Another interpretation (the MSG) says: “HE FLATTENS THE OPPOSITION FOR GOD!” Yes!

Indeed! Indeed sir/ma! GOD is the FIGHTER OF YOUR BATTLES! Quit running wherever to talk about your foes with individuals FOR HE IT IS and HE ALONE that can manage each known or obscure adversary… (TO BE Gone on TOMORROW)

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 2: Onward Christian fighters…

1. As would be natural for you, supplicate over the present word as driven at this point.
2. Satan, you have lost the fight! You can’t draw me away from God by making me occupied, occupied, occupied or by making me to POSTPONE my partnership time with God.
3. I get effortlessness to PLEASE THE LORD this year! MY WAYS will satisfy Him! I will preferably satisfy God over men this year and I realize that I will know no disgrace!
4. Ruler, speed up the accompanying solutions to my petitions (notice them now).
5. Express gratefulness and implore about today/this year as driven now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti / Before You Criticise That Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.