Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,152 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

New Year Jobs Giveaway - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Year Jobs Giveaway (3799 Views)

New Year Jobs In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Tokskob2008: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2022
ONNYX:

Too broad. I need a more specific response.

Where is your exact location?
Sango Ota Ogun state.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Bebe3000: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
ONNYX:

Very interesting!

Which year of graduation?

Which institution?

Would you be willing to develop a career in Food processing, production Supervision and and TQM?

Whats your take on relocation?

Hello, Good morning
I also studied Food Science, graduated 2019, currently based in Port Harcourt and i am also open to relocation.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by SmileDance(f): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=ONNYX post=109029590]

Very interesting!

Which year of graduation?

Which institution?

Would you be willing to develop a career in Food processing, production Supervision and and TQM?

Whats your take on relocation?

[/quote
Yes, I'm willing
I'm open to relocation
Thank you

I sent you a PM
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ONNYX: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
SmileDance:
FUTA
Yes, I'm willing
I'm open to relocation
Thank you

I sent you a PM

PM seen.
You attended a great institution.

I hope you know that relocation is quite a difficult task for many people especially those without friends/family in the new neighbourhood.

And no company is willing to take on the brd n of paying for your relication unless you are really offering something beyond their expectations.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by aloma007(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
I dey find person wey go dey operate website for me onto google ads etc. Laptop dey.. Your~job na to just undergo the training well well ,then after being strong in it, you go dey source for stories etc dey upload on the website.

If you know say ur mind na to come dupe me.. Walahi na ogun go first dupe you before you think am. I no need lazy person. If you no get focused agile mind, if your body no dey pepper you to make money, no disturb my dm.

I prefer person wey dey lagos and you must do police report before i hire you.

Hey bro,
I'm from Abeokuta Ogun State and I don't mind taking up this task only if I can find accomodation.
The police report issue is just a small thing for any man with a clean clear conscience. I'm ready
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by tosyne55(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
ONNYX:
Is there anyone here living around Ishaga/Ajuwon who is seeking a job seriously?
I stay around obawole,very close to Iju-Ishaga
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Peterpan007(m): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2022
I am also in need of a job
Graduate of chemistry
Open to relocation
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by KulHeadedHuman: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2022
I'm seeking a job, graduate of Agricultural Economics, based in Lagos. Open to relocation
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ebenezerdaniel(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Please I need a job too, I'm into p.o.p.
https://www.facebook.com/danieldinho9393/
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Emmariks(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
I have HND in computer science and in serious need of a job. Currently in Rivers State. Any job at all, whether IT related or not. Make man pikin use am start from somewhere.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Halleluyah121(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
ONNYX:
Is there anyone here living around Ishaga/Ajuwon who is seeking a job seriously?

I stay around Iju-Ishaga
Have sent an email
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ayai(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please I'm in need of a job too
Studied Electrical Electronics Engineering (B.Eng)
I reside in Ibadan
Open to relocation
adekoyayemide06@gmail.com
( The job does not necessarily need to be course related)
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Stanobel: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please am in need of a job if i can get driving job i will appreciate because i love driving so it will be easy for me even if its uber related...thank you in advance sir/ma please am a young family man so its really urgent God bless you all..i reside in ikorodu, laspotech first gate to be precise
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Stanobel:
Please am in need of a job if i can get driving job i will appreciate because i love driving so it will be easy for me even if its uber related...thank you in advance sir/ma please am a young family man so its really urgent God bless you all..i reside in ikorodu, laspotech first gate to be precise

Can you leave your young family every Sunday night to work Monday through Friday?

If yes pls quote me with your number on a dead thread and I will get the interested company to get in touch with you.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
tosyne55:
I stay around obawole,very close to Iju-Ishaga

What are your qualifications, experience,expertise and abilities?

What can you really do very well....better than others.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by eboy540(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
I create awesome CV

Don't ever submit your CV in Doc format

Many mistakes People usually do

I edit all kind of CV for that perfect job you are looking for with extre cover letter

Who will look that and not be happy
Which HR will not want to look twice

I have gotten several jobs

Don't slack In year 2022

WhatsApp: 08118223125

1 Like

Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by tosyne55(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
ASPIREX:

What are your qualifications, experience,expertise and abilities?

What can you really do very well....better than others.
Bsc, I have sales experience and teaching experience, ability to relate well with clients, computer literate
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Stanobel: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
ASPIREX:

Can you leave your young family every Sunday night to work Monday through Friday?

If yes pls quote me with your number on a dead thread and I will get the interested company to get in touch with you.

Yes i can sir...08103969270
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Stanobel:

Yes i can sir...08103969270

You will be contacted tomorrow....hopefully. Pls note that this is not the dream job but I am sure it will provide a solid foundation and widen your scope and horizon considerably.

Also understand that I am not in the picture in any way but only act as a bridge between two poles.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
tosyne55:
Bsc, I have sales experience and teaching experience, ability to relate well with clients, computer literate

Can you expand a bit on your sales experience?

What were you selling?

How were you selling what you were selling?

How long did you sell for?

Where were you selling (location) and who were your customers?

Why did you stop?

Did you enjoy your stint in sales?

Would you be willing to try your hands on sales again?
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ikennamadu1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
ASPIREX:

You will be contacted tomorrow....hopefully. Pls note that this is not the dream job but I am sure it will provide a solid foundation and widen your scope and horizon considerably.

Also understand that I am not in the picture in any way but only act as a bridge between two poles.

Best wishes!
Wow you are a good man... Keep it up ... Between I'm looking for a job too... Probably in a manufacturing company or a factory
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by KBARBIE(f): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Good evening I'm in need of a job too.
Graduated 2007
Studied accounting
Open to any position.

Thank you.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by KulHeadedHuman: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Good morning sir. Please I need a job too, graduate of Agricultural Economics. I have Sales experience in telecom and micro loans. I live at ijesha, Surulere. Open to relocation. 08085452458
ASPIREX:

What were you selling?

Why did you stop?

Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by tosyne55(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022
ASPIREX:

What were you selling?

Why did you stop?

ok,I sold beverages as an undergraduate, worked as Bus assistant, we go to different locations in Lagos and market to the general public, I did this mainly during the holidays, I stopped because the revenue was not really substantial, mainly money to feed,But now that am a grad,it depends on the job, if the pay is worthwhile, then I can go for it.
Thank you
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by schnaidar9: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
I am in need of a job. A graduate of Microbiology and a trained Lab technician.
Well experienced medical research assistant.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello everyone,
Pls if you know any who graduated from any public university without a job in that last 2 years

Judith.b.ukeyima@gmail.com

Name:
Phone number:
Email:
School:
Course:

Do spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit thank you
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
tosyne55:
ok,I sold beverages as an undergraduate, worked as Bus assistant, we go to different locations in Lagos and market to the general public, I did this mainly during the holidays, I stopped because the revenue was not really substantial, mainly money to feed,[/b]But now that am a grad,it [b]depends on the job, if the pay is worthwhile, then I can go for it.
Thank you

This is a very interesting post and it reveals a lot about the present generation and by extension provides us a reflection of what may be behind our current circumstances. I will attempt a long and detailed response with the intention of sharing my opinion in this regard.

I bolded some parts of your post for emphasis and I will approach the response sequentially.

The first bolded sentence conveys a lot of positive energy. It reflects a lot of independent mindedness and a strong desire to succeed. To crown it all, your experience in selling was founded in that first job. If only you know the loads of subliminal benefits that accrued to you from that job...... but then you were only looking at income...as could be expected such a narrow perspective but then it's forgivable...after all you were young and inexperienced.

Your reason for stopping as reflected in the second bolded sentence was rather puerile and shortsighted. So many benefits accrued from that job including but not limited to confidence building, exposure to field sales practice, knowledge of trading practices and other salient and intangible advantages. When seeking for a job pls emphasize the experience and expertise that you draw from there. If you can build a profile for you that anchors on that field experience I assure you that you will never lack a job or engagement for the rest of your working life...provided of course you are also committed to ensuring you walk your talk.

Finally, the third bolded indicates that your emphasis is on pay when seeking a job. I am so sorry but HR personnel see through this. At any interview you attend I prefer that you rather highlight what you are bringing to the table that is a game changing format or formula. Talk more about your previous performance and demonstrate how your experience will be deployed in your new role to bring exceptional value to their bottom line. This will make them more flexible when discussing your reward.

Good luck to you in your search.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
Good morning sir. Please I need a job too, graduate of Agricultural Economics. I have Sales experience in telecom and micro loans. I live at ijesha, Surulere. Open to relocation. 08085452458

Would you be willing to demonstrate your sales and marketing abilities by way of a field sales trial?

I know a company that I could recommend you to. That's the most I can do.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
LettyLayo:
Hello everyone,
Pls if you know any who graduated from any public university without a job in that last 2 years

Name:
Phone number:
Email:
School:
Course:

I must say this is very worthy of commendation. May whatever you plan come to fruition and be a blessing to as many serious minded Nairalanders as possible.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by KBARBIE(f): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2022
LettyLayo:
Hello everyone,

Name:
Phone number:
Email:
School:
Course:

Good morning, thanks for this. You are one in a million. But what about those that didn't finish from a public University? Can I apply?

1 Like

Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by famto4luv2004(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2022
A logistics company also into autos and real estate at ikota Lagos requires the services of the following:

1: Dispatch Riders. For immediate employment.
The Rider must have at least school cert and should be able to read and write.

2: Head Sales/Marketing
The Head of Sales/Marketing department must have 3 to 4 years experience with a proven track record. Salary is negotiable.

3: General Manager (preferable Female)
G.M must have a Minimum Qualification of MBA / MSC with at least 5years Experience. Salary is negotiable.

4: Accountant
A qualified Accountant with at least 2 years of experience is required. Salary is negotiable.

Kindly send CVS in PDF /Word format to careers@capitalluxury.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Resumption is immediate.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
KBARBIE:

Good morning, thanks for this. You are one in a million. But what about those that didn't finish from a public University? Can I apply?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Recruitment / Ond Holders Needed For Immediate Employment In Lagos / M&D HOLDINGS LIMITED: Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.