Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church (86025 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ocholu: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2022
Let me use this opportunity to wish my fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians a happy new year. May God bless us all.

So, this post may be a little bit lengthy. There's no sugar coating, neither is it fiction.

In 2021, yesterday was the first day I went to Church for a full service. In as much as I as I don't go to Church regularly, I have a personal relationship with God. As the last day of the month, I promised myself that I must go to the Altar of the Almighty and Glorify his Name.

I am a Catholic, but I wanted to attend another Church for reasons best known to me. So I choose one of the popular Churches in Naija. I freshened up, prepared myself and went to the Church 1 hour before time (I have a phobia for late coming). As one of the first persons in the Church, I had the liberty to choose a spot I like. Since it's cross over, and for the sake of crashing, I chose a spot that'll meet my many demands.

People started trooping in and wetin my eyes see ehn, hmm. Na young, classy, rich and foreigners de come this Church oh! I immediately noticed that, what you wear to the Church doesn't really matter.

I was still admiring the people coming in, especially the ladies when two girls came in. One of them wore a really tight dress and oh, she wasn't wearing bra and you know bruv, her nip**les were showing. Haa! My Mr Niger D immediately caught signal from in between my laps were it was resting peacefully. I had to calm it down and reassure myself that I came to Church, to rededicate my life to God.

Also, by wearing my senator attire which I invested 15k to sew. I thought that my fashion game would be top notch. But 15 minutes after people started coming in, I realized that I fvcked up! Because, e be like say na only me wear that kind cloth.

At this point, the Church was still welcoming people and also projecting beautiful Gospel renditions on the screens. One woman with her family came and sat close to me. More people came in. Another woman, immediately she met the entrance of the Church busted some amazing dance moves. Omo! "Today na today" I concluded in my mind.

I was still trying to grasp the atmospheric condition when some dude who won Big Brother; I think the African edition came in. He sat two rows in front of me. And this begs me to ask this very important question, what'sup with Nigeria celebrities wearing heavy sunshades even in places wear the really need their bear eyes to see? Even for darkness person go still carry heavy eyeglass chook for eye.

Church service started properly and I must confess that I had one of the best time in the presence of the Lord. The praise and worship was wonderful. I noticed that all the big boys, Celebrities, slay mamas etcetera were all overwhelmed in the spirit of the Lord.

The woman that sat beside me, even after having four children gave me a serious dancing assignment because, I couldn't match her dancing skills.

Lastly, I also realized that mehn, God loves all of us. Regardless of what you do, what you wear, how you choose to worship him. The main thing be say, make you hold and know him.

Mods please help project to front page;

263 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Olifiz(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2022
As OP don modify him first sentence, this comment don dey invalid

Anyways OP try buy new cloth o.

Ur first sentence na die. U want to "which" abi wish

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Baba said he regretted putting on his senator attire grin

My brother, some wears ain't meant for some occasions.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by ogaemeka(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Well done

1 Like

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by shortgun(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy for you
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by fati2001(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2022
WHAT A GOOD IMAGINATION

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ocholu: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Baba said he dey regretted putting on his senator attire grin

My brother, some wears ain't meant for some occasions.

Abi oh! Sir. I realized it yesterday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by helinues: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2022
People still have a lot to celebrate in the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2022
And the moral of the story is...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ocholu: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2022
SmellySperm:
And the moral of the story is...

Try go church this year.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu:

Try go church this year.
You wey go dey look big yansh for church nkor?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ocholu: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2022
SmellySperm:

You wey go dey look big yansh for church nkor?

Somethings cannot just be avoided.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu:

Somethings cannot just be avoided.
Werey grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Omihanifa: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
The last paragraph is the most important

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ocholu: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
The last paragraph is the most important

Exactly Boss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by VOsimhen144(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
If you see cross over service I attended yesterday for one church. If you see thier girls nyash, Jez!! Especially when they were dancing. If you see nyash of different types and sizes.

Ídí arábá,
ídí óró,
ídí ábájó
ídí aréré
Ídí gánlébé
ídí mu, gbe ídí jór tá'n ní ídí ófó

I almost rock one inside church, if not for the ushers.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ojemedad: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pics or we don't believe u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Mophor: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
One of them wore a really tight dress and oh, she wasn't wearing bra and you know bruv, her nip**les were showing. Haa! My Mr Niger D immediately caught signal from in between my laps were it was resting peacefully
Our Holy Bible tells us that...........

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by UncleKoboko: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is a generation of OLOSHOS, dogs and savages.

The sins and crimes this generation commits is despicable!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ojemedad:
Pics or we don't believe u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by officialwdhtv: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
That should be Uti u are talking about...

Happy New Year 2022 nairalanders

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by jericco1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
So what are you trying to say in essence?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by GboyegaD(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
I'm guessing the church has gained a new member in the person of Bro. Ocholu.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
No pictures?

Comrade we came for the pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ehins22(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Patrioticman007(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
You mean this guy came too ?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by gerrardomendes(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
We will survive
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by iCauseTrouble: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
shocked
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.