Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! (1707 Views)

Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Acquires A New Lexus SUV For Her Birthday / Seyilaw Gifts Wife A Lexus To Mark her Birthday(video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Thekokoroom2: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bbn's Liquorose splashes millions as she buys herself a tearrubber lexus for the year!!! Congrats to her!

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Oluromantic: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unique. I like unique girls.

No be to be expecting man to buy motor for you because you get vagina and two soft tissues for chest. Brain come dey sabbatical

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wannabe redpillers joined the group chat let the criticism roll in..
You no get money you dey bash woman wey go change your life who you wan impress? undecided undecided grin grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Ezemarcel(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
This car interior go mad oo
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Lawly: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Congratulations to her. Just this week, I fully paid for my Toyota car. It has been a source of serious joy to me as well as my dream car. Me that has trekked all over Abuja under excruciating Abuja baaaaad sun then suddenly has a car. Before I bought the CAR, I used to underestimate it when others buy cars and celebrate them. When I got mine, I realised the joy and the reliefs it brings particularly if you move about a lot to survive like me. GOD was great, kind and faithful to me. Now I know what it feels when you hustle hard and God blesses ur effort with Sth you don't have that makes life easier for you.
So, I celebrate with her and more wins to her. CONGRATULATIONS TO HER

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Erums(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lawly:
Congratulations to her. Just this week, I fully paid for my Toyota car. It has been a source of serious joy to me as well as my dream car. Me that has trekked all over Abuja under excruciating Abuja baaaaad sun then suddenly has a car. Before I bought the CAR, I used to underestimate it when others buy cars and celebrate them. When I got mine, I realised the joy and the reliefs it brings particularly if you move about a lot to survive like me. GOD was great, kind and faithful to me. Now I know what it feels when you hustle hard and God blesses ur effort with Sth you don't have that makes life easier for you.
So, I celebrate with her and more wins to her. CONGRATULATIONS TO HER

Like you paid in installment
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Rickmann: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Oluromantic:
Unique. I like unique girls.

No be to be expecting man to buy motor for you because you get vagina and two soft tissues for chest. Brain come dey sabbatical

What's ur proof a man didn't get that for her?
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Wannabe redpillers joined the group chat let the criticism roll in..
You no get money you dey bash woman wey go change your life who you wan impress? undecided undecided grin grin wink
how you want make them remember say them get pen1s if them no bash women grin

Please let them enjoy their female obsession grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
how you want make them remember say them get pen1s if them no bash women grin

Please let them enjoy their female obsession grin
Savage..hope you had a good night rest? grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Savage..hope you had a good night rest? grin
certainly I did,thank you cool
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
certainly I did,thank you cool
Bless up.. wink

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Bless up.. wink
are you going to church today? smiley
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
are you going to church today? smiley
Big woman. Aah grin grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Big woman. Aah grin grin
big woman no dey go church? cheesy
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
big woman no dey go church? cheesy
No na you I dey call big woman ma'am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2022
grin

Abeg o,I be small pikin before God o grin smiley
FernandezPablo:

No na you I dey call big woman ma'am.. grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
grin

Abeg o,I be small pikin before God o grin smiley
cheesy do go church na...
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

cheesy do go church na...
I'm already in church cool smiley
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
I'm already in church cool smiley
Really?are phones allowed in church tho?
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Really?are phones allowed in church tho?
yes

I'm in virtual church though not physical church.the covid lifestyle has made me adjusted to virtual church.im more comfortable in virtual church
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
yes

I'm in virtual church though not physical church
Zoom?
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Zoom?
yes
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
yes
Great.. wink

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Great.. wink
I'm more comfortable in the virtual church than physical

Distracting noise from Church talkatives, noisy and untrained children, undisciplined teenagers walking around ,people farting in church, church people assessing your dressing and church mummies giving you unsolicited advice just puts me off from physical church
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
I'm more comfortable in the virtual church than physical

Distracting noise from Church talkatives, noisy and untrained children, undisciplined teenagers walking around ,people farting in church, church people assessing your dressing and church mummies giving you unsolicited advice just puts me off from physical church
This gave me a good laugh tho..you surely must be a perfectionist..you hate distractions and you are likely to be a disciplinarian.. cheesy
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

This gave me a good laugh tho..you surely must be a perfectionist..you hate distractions and you are likely to be a disciplinarian.. cheesy
I hate distractions and Nigerians in large crowd lack self control so I'll rather be in church in my space so nobody will provoke me to sin

Physical church, you're sitting and listening to sermon and one madam you must notice me by force walks in with her lousy over the place gele covering my sight as if she was the one I came to look at in church, Waka Waka ushers telling you were to sit even if it's uncomfortable for you or you will soon be leaving and then during offering people looking /watching what you will put in the offering basket.i hate all that shii.however I can still tolerate indiscipline from kids and pre-teenagers but from adults,it's irritating
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
I hate distractions and Nigerians in large crowd lack self control so I'll rather be in church in my space so nobody will provoke me to sin

Physical church, you're sitting and listening to sermon and one madam you must notice me by force walks in with her lousy over the place gele covering my sight as if she was the one I came to look at in church, Waka Waka ushers telling you were to sit even if it's uncomfortable for you or you will soon be leaving and then during offering people looking /watching what you will put in the offering basket.i hate all that shii.however I can still tolerate indiscipline from kids and pre-teenagers but from adults,it's irritating
Funny you..you are right about Nigerians lacking control..
On a more serious note are you really dangote's mum? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Funny you..you are right about Nigerians lacking control..
On a more serious note are you really dangote's mum? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
yes cool
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
yes cool
I can be your regular plug if you don't mind.. grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I can be your regular plug if you don't mind.. grin
regular plug on? cheesy
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
regular plug on? cheesy
I need a woman who's gonna spend some cash on me cheesy grin grin
You can also hook me up with your son's refinery... cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cycling Davido’s Fan Gets Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Lagos (PHOTOS) / I’m Alive And Well — Nkem Owoh / Ashley Nwosus' Last Words To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.