Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? (50380 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2023 ? / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / How To Become Financially Independent In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by stephenponti(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor2020:
is not a PDF,all u need is signal wen to buy ND sell,as Long as u HV verify binance that's is funded fr de trade

I just verified my Binance can u guide me futher on when to buy or sell?
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by stephenponti(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
planetx:
Look for very cheap metaverse coins or meme coins on a DeX exchanges like uniswap or pancakeswap or Central exchanges like Kukoin, Bitmart ,Gatei.o after doing your research. Buy and hold it for the next couple of months or years depending on how many zeros the coins drop, in your trust wallet or metamask and watch your financial problems dissapear forever. Not familiar with how this will work in Nigeria though or if the exchanges allow participants from Nigeria. $2 invested in Shiba Inu coins in January would have fetched you $800k by October.

Please Sir can I reach out to you by WhatsApp 0 8 0 2 0 3 9 9 5 1 7

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by mike58(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor2020:
start from opening binance den share,share ur email here

Mikejay613@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
stephenponti:

I just verified my Binance can u guide me futher on when to buy or sell?
now is time shaaa bt no on week trade cos market is red
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Trencia: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Cashbanky(f): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
You can learn the following profitable skill this year with just your smartphone.
1. Mobile Apps Creation
2. Domain Flipping Business
3. Ebook Designs Cover
4. Photo And Video Editing
5. Ebook Creation - how to write, convert to PDF and Monetize your book using just your smartphone
6. Graphic Designs
7. Recharge Card Business - this not RAGP vtu business. It's not also buying and reselling of recharge card but what am talking about is using your smartphone generate PIN of all network and print out for sale. For those of you that want to earn daily, you can do this business. It takes just 30 seconds to 1 minute for you to generate PIN with your phone.

3 Likes

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by talk2chomchom: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by temiregiddy: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
After applying all the tactics here, what you can do to keep your money appreciating in value is to save your money in dollars and earn up to 15% annual percentage yield on your savings. Save with Xend Finance
Xend Finance is a new crypto savings app that allows you to save your money in BUSD.
https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html

DOWNLOAD THE APP AND USE MY REFERRAL CODE - TEMIRE TO GET $1

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by kennyansome: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=Galacious1 post=109320640]Learn Amazon KDP and stay focused.[interested sir. Pls i need more guide]
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by kennyansome: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=Galacious1 post= interested sir
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Trencia: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
-
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Theophinio(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
frankson1:

Yeah. Unless you join a very experienced team or you might end up holding for eternity.

Boss, this your holding for eternity cracked me up

Very true

A friend bought a coin and he has been holding it for about 2 years now

Coin neither go up or went down

Moving epileptically

You can only buy established coin and hold

Guaranteed massive profit �

You can never go wrong with them
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by hismerhill(m): 1:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Trencia:
What can one do to be financially independent on 2022?

Scrolling through my phone,this is one question that gained my attention because it was the same I asked myself last year
I was honestly tired of relying on people for money, matter of fact I detested asking for money ,as such my 'broke' situation called for immediate action
After much thought and deliberation, I chose affiliate marketing. I wasnt too sure about it and i was completely new to the online making business

I'm sure a good number of us would know about affiliate marketing but if you have any questions, you can always ask for my contact. I was not in any way a money making guru but I stumbled on something that worked well.

Digital skills,tech skills are also good avenues to be financially independent but I'm most vast about affiliate marketing. A friend of mine earned 800k from just a single coding job. There is money out there ,we all just need to look for it in the right places or skills

I'm willing to share a book titled "where the money is and how to get it" by Toyin Omotoso that reveals highly profitable businesses you can start and profit from this year. There is no doubt in this if you put the effort and zeal required

Toyin Omotoso; you can search for him on twitter and see how many people are testifying about how he has helped transform lives. I'm definitely one of those

You can also contact me for the book and yes it's FREE;no way I'm selling a book that can improve your financial status..cos I've being broke and I know how it feels
Thanks

Please!!! I am interested in the book.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by hismerhill(m): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Cashbanky:
You can learn the following profitable skill this year with just your smartphone.
1. Mobile Apps Creation
2. Domain Flipping Business
3. Ebook Designs Cover
4. Photo And Video Editing
5. Ebook Creation - how to write, convert to PDF and Monetize your book using just your smartphone
6. Graphic Designs
7. Recharge Card Business - this not RAGP vtu business. It's not also buying and reselling of recharge card but what am talking about is using your smartphone generate PIN of all network and print out for sale. For those of you that want to earn daily, you can do this business. It takes just 30 seconds to 1 minute for you to generate PIN with your phone.

Baba we don quote u tire, try help na. How do we reach u.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Cashbanky(f): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2022
hismerhill:

Baba we don quote u tire, try help na. How do we reach u.
My whatsapp number is on my nairaland profile
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by frankson1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Theophinio:

Boss, this your holding for eternity cracked me up

Very true

A friend bought a coin and he has been holding it for about 2 years now

Coin neither go up or went down

Moving epileptically

You can only buy established coin and hold

Guaranteed massive profit �

You can never go wrong with them

Well, I don't know much about coins.

I've heard too many "stories that touches" grin from holders of coins.

I missed buying bitoin during lock down when it dropped to about 3k dolls.

You guys should keep buying and holding o...more muscle grin
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by talk2chomchom: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Trencia:

You can contact me via /6w9dam https:///6w9dam or 08136962493
the no is not reachable. It's saying switched off. Please if there is any other alternative means of reaching out to you I'll appreciate
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by hismerhill(m): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2022
talk2chomchom:
the no is not reachable. It's saying switched off. Please if there is any other alternative means of reaching out to you I'll appreciate

Baba the account owner has been banned, u can reach him via text on the same contact.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by talk2chomchom: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2022
hismerhill:

Baba the account owner has been banned, u can reach him via text on the same contact.

how did you know? Because I just checked now and discovered that he commented on another thread yesterday
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Johnsonclement(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Trencia:

Scrolling through my phone,this is one question that gained my attention because it was the same I asked myself last year
I was honestly tired of relying on people for money, matter of fact I detested asking for money ,as such my 'broke' situation called for immediate action
After much thought and deliberation, I chose affiliate marketing. I wasnt too sure about it and i was completely new to the online making business

I'm sure a good number of us would know about affiliate marketing but if you have any questions, you can always ask for my contact. I was not in any way a money making guru but I stumbled on something that worked well.

Digital skills,tech skills are also good avenues to be financially independent but I'm most vast about affiliate marketing. A friend of mine earned 800k from just a single coding job. There is money out there ,we all just need to look for it in the right places or skills

I'm willing to share a book titled "where the money is and how to get it" by Toyin Omotoso that reveals highly profitable businesses you can start and profit from this year. There is no doubt in this if you put the effort and zeal required

Toyin Omotoso; you can search for him on twitter and see how many people are testifying about how he has helped transform lives. I'm definitely one of those

You can also contact me for the book and yes it's FREE;no way I'm selling a book that can improve your financial status..cos I've being broke and I know how it feels
Thanks
Pls can you send the ebook to my gmail. omotayoclement44@gmail.com
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Trencia:

Thanks
I am interested in getting this book, how do I get it pls, and I'll like to know about affiliate marketing, will you be willing to teach me and for how much?
Good morning.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Blessingsam2318: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Join me and earn big today from Ádsterra

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by fluffydec12: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=108997200]Food business is goldmine if you're a lady.
My kind of business is also profitable that's if the person doing it isn't ashame of the hustle.[/qu
ote]
Hi annie, happy weekend.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by vichaz10(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Emperor2020:
All way drop mail ,I go reach una all the koko b to get binance verify den,I go de give una signal wen to buy and sell entry,e no hard plus u go need capital to see better gain fr crypto

Oyeniyivt@gmail.com
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Galacious1: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
kennyansome:
[quote author=Galacious1 post= interested sir
I'm just seeing this. Pls dm
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ausmond(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Join me and earn big today from Ádsterra
interested
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by hismerhill(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
talk2chomchom:
how did you know? Because I just checked now and discovered that he commented on another thread yesterday

He instructed me through a chat
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by delgroveng(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rmb Rmb Rmb Trade settlement

Offshore payment in Asia

Reliable Rmb payment Solutions for Importers and Crypto Traders

The usual long Chinese New Year is around the corner. Do your imports now.

Fast settlement

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by BUGOFF(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
It won't hurt to try this. Once it's launched, no one can tell how far the value would be. Follow the link on my signature or, the screenshot.
I started in November. $50 is about 25k.
It's something. Spare change.

I may hold, or sell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.