Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Unbelievable: I Got A Professional Logo For Only $5 (#2,500) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unbelievable: I Got A Professional Logo For Only $5 (#2,500) (127 Views)

Mastercard To Buy Stake In MTN’s $5.2 Billion Fintech Unit / Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Fiverr Workers Be Like, I Will Get Your Wife Pregnant For You For Only $5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: I Got A Professional Logo For Only $5 (#2,500) by BrandsMaster: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy Holidays My Friend, It’s a new year

Sorry to disturb you, but i got the greatest shock of my life today on a site i stumbled upon.

I’m a digital marketer and i pay for lots of services on different online platform but yet they all charge ridiculous amount of money. Imagine someone charging over $500 dollars for just a Logo Icon? Crazy right??

Well back to what i was saying i decided to look for new sites where i can pay people to do jobs for me so i can have time to myself and then BOOM!! i clicked on an ad and i found myself on a site that blew me off.

On that particular site, i saw that i could get high quality logo designs for as Cheap as $5, i could also get 5 article/blog post written for me for as low as $5-$7 . The one that even blew me away was that i could get a standard website for as cheap as $40. I thought it was bluff till i decided to try it and then it was true as i saw on the ad. If you see how happy i was knowing i could get good services yet at affordable rates.

I know there are some of you like me who used to spend lots of money to get quality jobs but i’m here to tell you that you can still get same quality jobs and the best services rendered to you and yet save money.

Remember, it’s a new year and then you ought to plan towards the year unless you’re already planning to fail.

I’m not selfish and so i have decided to share with you this site so you can save money and yet still get the best services rendered to you ranging from web/app development, logo intros, graphics designs, seo services etc. All manner of services that you can ever need can be found on the site.

You can quickly access the site here https://fvrr.co/3HwdSvd

The link to the site is below so ensure you check it out now and make sure you sign up so that you can browse through their services and check out what they can offer you. Cheers to you. Happy new year!

Click here to access this site
https://fvrr.co/3HwdSvd

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Needed / B2B E-commerce: Consolidating Nigeria’s Digital Economy Blueprint / Stop Depending 100% On Government To Get Your Dream Job. You Can Do This TODAY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.