Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber (77490 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by kacheezy: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
But why the publicity, can’t this be done without bringing it to the internet?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by allanphash7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Original business man

Senior OG

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Krest pastor.
Another pastorprenual fraudster.
Attention seeking pastorprenual.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by revived2: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

I don't know how much her Jeans trouser is.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

You have no excuse not to give your children a better life.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by RichardRexs(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

You have no excuse not to give your children a better life.

the black car is also a Rolls Royce

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by letitrainnow(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
God's blessings makes rich

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Eriokanmi: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Every clean tokunbo car in Nigeria is a new car, smh!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by ReloadNaija(f): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
These pastors de make money o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Ideyontop: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thank you Pastor for this kind gesture, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Akeem79(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Far Better than giving it to a lady because of pussy angry

Guilty full that barber's wife face in the first pix

Pvssy might be the reason oooo grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by RonJeremy: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
obembet:
The senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly popularly known as COZA pastor
Biodun Fatoyinbo has put smile of the face of his barber has be gave him brand new car

He wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMRBpJqgzY/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_15vdIt68

Poverty Is a curse….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by TWoods(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

Why Nigeria is unlikely to ever get better in a nutshell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by KillAlabi2021(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pastor Otobo pucci slayer tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Alexclem(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Japa12:
So what?
Must he publicize it ? It can be done secretly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Elsueno: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

And how did he gather that wealth ehn? if he has a side business apart collecting from his congregation then cool, I respect him...But as for me, I WILL NEVER EVER SOW SEED Or PAY TITHE to any pastor or Church in this world.

Those who feel God will only listen to them through giving thier pastors money & making them rich should go ahead..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Kingjay5(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Seeing the children outfit and the car he gifted his Berber, pastor no try but he understands an average Nigerian is grateful for even pipe borne water and electricity that are basics amenities, we need psychological turnaround in this country or else Nigeria can never be great.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Were those kids forced to be in that picture ? Look at their faces..

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by OBoy50: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
angry
And he publicized it.....most so called Christian's are not christ-like.....letting your left hand to know the good deeds your right does is never biblical...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by muykem: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
What's this doing in social media? Pastors should do better than celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by joshmee4real(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
It has even made me too to smile here. You have done well Sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Decryptor(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please what is the essence of the last picture?

Did he donate those kids to the barber too?? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
The last pic though

The guy and the girl behind him look defoormed

tongue
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by ndidibabe(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Thr idea if kneeling down is what I don’t like. It looks so dehumanizing. If I were the pastor, Inwould have lifted or prevented the man from kneeling down in the first place.
Also, publicizing this is not necessary. The principle of what your right hand does do not let your left hand know has been violated
Why did he even film it in the first place?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HacheNoire: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
The Krest man smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by uscofield: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
God bless the pastor. Uber or bolt on the way. more income for the barber.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Elidrisy20: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
He should work/monitor his son very well, because the boy looks like ***

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
In love with those Nike dunks
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by CountVersailles(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is wrong on so many levels. But then, it is Nigeria and anything goes. That pastor is a criminal that should be in jail. Besides, how have people not realized that they are being milked dry by these pastors for nothing. Why oh why!? Why? Why? When will Nigerians wake up to the evil these pastors are doing behind the scene while claiming to be worshiping jesus or whoever!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
As in nigerians are terrible people.

E dey pain you say person kneel down for him pastor to pray for am.. If he stand up, e go still pain una say the man no be humble person.

Na thunder go fire some kyn people sha

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.