Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (49118 Views)

How Loan Apps Ruined My Life / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Le2money(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Naso oo...Fake People Everywhere cry

JackDaAlienz:
This guy is a huge big boy with tattoo
As in fresh guy from PH.

I was in his house for birthday 27th December.
As we were vibing and playing jams fine fine girls just enter. We reach like 20 inside his apartment.

He was playing music from his iphone connected to bluetooth speaker. I guess he went oustide and gave the phone to his guy to be doing Dj..

When a call came in and i guess his guy answered it forgetting that it was connected to speaker.

The next thing we heard was a lady voice saying "your loan at L credit is ovderdue
Please pay up blah blah...

I swear we were confused at first then the guy holding the phone was trying his best to end the call but i dont know why it took that long to end it.

Omo the girls started giggling and chu chu chuing around. It's when the guy came in he didn't know what happened and i guess nobody wanted to bring it up.

Naso the guy dey ginger say Make we drink well well say today money go scatter everywhere.

Some of his friends were laughing at him but him think say na vibes.
He didnt know they are laughing because they heard the call from the loan company.
Na that day I know say fake bros and hoes full everywhere.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

And you lack intelligence, hence you are quick to run your stupid fingers.

Reread the post, read it slowly. Then come back with manners. Else you're a certified id_iot henceforth.

Mannerless infant.

Don't be deceived by your peanut-sized brain, all the points you raised to discredit the story are not even valid.

Where in the story did the OP mention that they heard the music from 3 houses away?

Where did he state that a professional DJ was engaged for the party?

You are clearly a dunce and the stench coming from your blockhead stinks to high heavens!

3 Likes

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by bitbillionaire: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Not paying the money back makes you a thief sir, no matter how you try to embellish the story. Better pay back the loan.

You see, subconsciously, you have always been dreaming of collecting their money without paying back! So you unconsciously created events that your mind will use as justification to default in the payment.

caesymore:
lolz...

That na shikini matter most of us owing them app niggas no be say we no get money to pay but we won pepper those men wey think say they go dey use us shine anyhow.

I dey owe them like this and na small 10k and no Jupiter go make me pay those greedy bastards. What happened? I don dey build my credit limit from scratch to 180k I borrowed 150 they demanded I pay in two installments I wasn't ok with that cause I had it in mind to pay once its due in 1 month time, I paid this Men in that a month with the interest accrued and instead of increase in credit limit they took me back to 10k I was disappointed I vex collect the money after all the interest paid to them them do me wiliwili so I decided to do them back. that 10k nah my pay off, they can do there worst.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by dotedote: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2022
See George own.

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Ondoboi12345678: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:
lolz...

That na shikini matter most of us owing them app niggas no be say we no get money to pay but we won pepper those men wey think say they go dey use us shine anyhow.

I dey owe them like this and na small 10k and no Jupiter go make me pay those greedy bastards. What happened? I don dey build my credit limit from scratch to 180k I borrowed 150 they demanded I pay in two installments I wasn't ok with that cause I had it in mind to pay once its due in 1 month time, I paid this Men in that a month with the interest accrued and instead of increase in credit limit they took me back to 10k I was disappointed I vex collect the money after all the interest paid to them them do me wiliwili so I decided to do them back. that 10k nah my pay off, they can do there worst.

Meanwhile, have you heard about credit bureau?

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by dustmalik: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Ondoboi12345678:

Meanwhile, have you heard about credit bureau?
Don't mind him. He thinks he has successfully beaten the system.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by dustmalik: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:
lolz...

If you weren't happy with the downgrade of your credit rating, you should have opt out of the service, instead of defrauding them.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Jaqenhghar: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:
lolz...

There is saying. He who goes a borrowing will always go a sorrowing.
All this your english is to save face but the truth is you're a broke nigger. You're without.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Femeto: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
As in fresh guy from PH.

As we were vibing and playing jams fine fine girls just enter. We reach like 20 inside his apartment.

He was playing music from his iphone connected to bluetooth speaker. I guess he went oustide and gave the phone to his guy to be doing Dj..

When a call came in and i guess his guy answered it forgetting that it was connected to speaker.

The next thing we heard was a lady voice saying "your loan at L credit is ovderdue

I swear we were confused at first then the guy holding the phone was trying his best to end the call but i dont know why it took that long to end it.

Omo the girls started giggling and chu chu chuing around. It's when the guy came in he didn't know what happened and i guess nobody wanted to bring it up.

Naso the guy dey ginger say Make we drink well well say today money go scatter everywhere.

He didnt know they are laughing because they heard the call from the loan company.
Even Dangote get plenty Loans. Not a big deal.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by LINTUNE(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
As in fresh guy from PH.

lol grin
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by otomatic(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:

Fools like you who don't understand shit is the reason people take advantage of individuals, how can I pay you back and you decrease my credit limit as if I'm a defaulter. I bet you know no shit on how this loan stuffs work, so fold you advice get a glass of water and swallow it down your throat.

Loans are granted on availability of money. If the loan company does not have liquidity, they cannot increase your limit or even grant you a loan. It's not about being a defaulter. Or do you think they have infinite resources?

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by KosiGee(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2022

“This guy is a huge big boy with tattoo
As in fresh guy from PH”

What kind of intro is this?

Huge big boy…
With tattoo…
Fresh guy…
From PH….
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by drimzsmoke(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
You are part of the problems of Nigeria grin You no do gragra to collect someone's money but u do gragra to pay back

And someone like him we have the gut to open his mouth and say politicains are our problem in this great nation sad sad sad sad sad
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by kkboy(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2022
The day you learn to leave your life OPM (Other People's Money) is the day you are lunched to the big boys in town.
All big boys lives on other people's money
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by PROPHETmichael: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2022
As rich as Dangote is, do you know that he still collects loan from the bank to run his business?
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by RPG2020(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sebi you want to chill with the big Boyz

How the chilling with the big Boyz goes now

Now you dey run tittititi come nairaland
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by tunjilee003: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
mikeweezy:
Please which of the app gave you this huge cash let me help you deal with they i have formate i used that dem cant send massege to my contact grin
can You help me with the format?
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Darlamayweather(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
What kind of a friend is this 1 .....seems like u happy his indebt
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by jornwhite: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You didn't ask how the speakers were carrying the beats from the party to houses 3 streets away, yet the owner of the phone couldn't hear the call while in the same building. How the partying guests knew it was his phone and not that of the DJ that was answered—maybe they were dancing and waiting for that call.

Hilarious OP.

Sey you have see ur life outside, starting what you can't finish, no be only 3rd street grin

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Champneys: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
As in fresh guy from PH.

Ok.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:
lolz...

Dey fit embarrass you because of that 10k oo, they will start sending messages to your contact list now.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by YoungAncient1: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
These loan guys are something else, they have sent me messages on two occasion complaining over someone I don't know whose loan repayment was due as if na me send am market
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Jaculze(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Why will i tell him?
When his padi padi friends didnt say a word
Make dem use me do scape goat abi
but you called him your friend na abi?
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by tosyne2much(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
What a funny story.. I cant even stop launching grin

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by GreyLaw(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
nedekid:
No wonder banks will hardly ever give loans to Nigerians but an Indian or European will come to Nigeria with just a briefcase and ideas and will get millions in loans to set up businesses and employ Nigerians.
The reason is the culture. Nigerians don't know how to take money and return it. The foreigners know.
The average Nigerian will borrow money, when it is time to pay na war. You say our interest rates is high. The reason is the high default rate and so the risk is much for the loan companies as they have to cover those that will default.
Shebi gov will soon ban them. When you need emagency cash you will beg your friends, family and they will not give you! As for the banks, you will bring all your documents and collateral and pursue loan for 1 year yet they will not give.
Nigerians think they are smart but unwise on the long run.
My paddy easily got loan from the UK he is using to build 10 building housing estate for sale at Abuja, just because he built up his credit rating. Someone that entered UK less than 10 years ago oh. If he were in naija will any bank give him the money?

Abeg talk wetin you know. Don't come here insulting Nigerians.

The reason banks give loans in developed countries is because they know their customers to the last drop of information. There is an organised address system. Your location is easily known at every point in time. Your driver's license, passport, bank accounts, social security, etc are all easily tied together so nobody can really run away.

You borrow there you must pay.

Here the online loan companies are outright wicked. They are taking advantage of poverty in Nigeria to rip people off. They give you 5k and ask you to pay 8k in 2 weeks. Please check the percentage.

And no, banks don't just loan Europeans and Indians money here. It is not how it works. There are many poor Europeans and Indians in Nigeria who cannot survive in their own countries. Why haven't they taken loans from Nigerian banks?

Nigerians better stay away from those online loan companies. They are terrible. If you want loans, go for commercial or microfinance banks and make sure you have what it takes to pay back.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by GreyLaw(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
dotedote:
See George own.

Those loan companies are as criminal as the people defrauding them.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Annie001: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
As in fresh guy from PH.

Cold sobo
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Annie001: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Doradorwa:
Why would the Dj pick another person call.... I consider that tor be very rude and an invasion of one's privacy. Person no fit try am with me oooo
Only senseless people will believe that story
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Goalnaldo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You didn't ask how the speakers were carrying the beats from the party to houses 3 streets away, yet the owner of the phone couldn't hear the call while in the same building. How the partying guests knew it was his phone and not that of the DJ that was answered—maybe they were dancing and waiting for that call.

Hilarious OP.
Omo! You are the wisest person on this thread.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Goalnaldo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
My loan of 22k would be due by 11th. I was worried by how to pay but after seeing this thread, I find solace. Alot of people are owing even the FG and USA. Thank you all for making me to know it's not the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Volksguys1985: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
allanphash7:
Title of the movie
loan ragata
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exchange Rate As Of Today / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.