Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (49123 Views)

How Loan Apps Ruined My Life / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by ugotaya: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
gunners160:
All this people calling him fake for minding his business are the so called fake people. Did he send him to collect loan? This is 2022 where minding your business is one the best strategy of staying alive. His fakeness his business, the loan his problem, is action his choice.

The way this people thinks is baffling . Does borrowing money from Loan app means you are broke? see bad belle everywhere. Th kind of people we call so called friends eeh na wa o
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MaverickA3: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lcredit will embarrass you. Avoid load apps generally.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by InterpolEyes: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
This guy is a huge big boy with tattoo
As in fresh guy from PH.

I was in his house for birthday 27th December.
As we were vibing and playing jams fine fine girls just enter. We reach like 20 inside his apartment.

He was playing music from his iphone connected to bluetooth speaker. I guess he went oustide and gave the phone to his guy to be doing Dj..

When a call came in and i guess his guy answered it forgetting that it was connected to speaker.

The next thing we heard was a lady voice saying "your loan at L credit is ovderdue
Please pay up blah blah...

I swear we were confused at first then the guy holding the phone was trying his best to end the call but i dont know why it took that long to end it.

Omo the girls started giggling and chu chu chuing around. It's when the guy came in he didn't know what happened and i guess nobody wanted to bring it up.

Naso the guy dey ginger say Make we drink well well say today money go scatter everywhere.

Some of his friends were laughing at him but him think say na vibes.
He didnt know they are laughing because they heard the call from the loan company.
Na that day I know say fake bros and hoes full everywhere.
rubbish. My friend who has atleast 30m in cryoto in his account sometimes takes branch loans when he doesn't want to tamper with his coins. May una dey relax
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by sulaak(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:
lolz...

That na shikini matter most of us owing them app niggas no be say we no get money to pay but we won pepper those men wey think say they go dey use us shine anyhow.

I dey owe them like this and na small 10k and no Jupiter go make me pay those greedy bastards. What happened? I don dey build my credit limit from scratch to 180k I borrowed 150 they demanded I pay in two installments I wasn't ok with that cause I had it in mind to pay once its due in 1 month time, I paid this Men in that a month with the interest accrued and instead of increase in credit limit they took me back to 10k I was disappointed I vex collect the money after all the interest paid to them them do me wiliwili so I decided to do them back. that 10k nah my pay off, they can do there worst.

It is idiots like you that destroy opportunities for other hardworking Nigeria. The credit line is supposed to be used to improve your business, instead, you see it as an opportunity to steal, then will complain that politicians are corrupt.

Useless Nigerian, your suffering has just begun.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by neighbourhud: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
lolu2019:
don't mind him. That can be depressing.after making u to increase ur credit limit.they now return u back to scratch.

They used him to make money and returned him back to level 1

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by masui(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
nick50:
..simply uninstall thier app on ur phone so they will nolonger have access to ur contact ,messages and pictures..God punish thier father there!!

I don't think that will work. They already downloaded everything as at when access was granted.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by lolu2019: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
neighbourhud:

na so.he will start afresh.that doesn't make any sense.nah scam be dat.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by nick50(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
masui:

I don't think that will work. They already downloaded everything as at when access was granted.

...they will only have like one or two numbers from ur contact list then but if u keep d app longer on ur phone they will continue to collect more information and contacts plus ur recent pictures to defame ur character

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Htt0: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Really
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by dhoncesar(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
This guy is a huge big boy with tattoo
As in fresh guy from PH.

I was in his house for birthday 27th December.
As we were vibing and playing jams fine fine girls just enter. We reach like 20 inside his apartment.

He was playing music from his iphone connected to bluetooth speaker. I guess he went oustide and gave the phone to his guy to be doing Dj..

When a call came in and i guess his guy answered it forgetting that it was connected to speaker.

The next thing we heard was a lady voice saying "your loan at L credit is ovderdue
Please pay up blah blah...

I swear we were confused at first then the guy holding the phone was trying his best to end the call but i dont know why it took that long to end it.

Omo the girls started giggling and chu chu chuing around. It's when the guy came in he didn't know what happened and i guess nobody wanted to bring it up.

Naso the guy dey ginger say Make we drink well well say today money go scatter everywhere.

Some of his friends were laughing at him but him think say na vibes.
He didnt know they are laughing because they heard the call from the loan company.
Na that day I know say fake bros and hoes full everywhere.

Do you know I can actually plan this at my birthday ?

I thinks it’s a good vibe

I will pick the call myself and we will abuse each other.

Everyone is owing them.
That’s the bitter truth !!!
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by eguarojeona: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

So because federal government is owing how does that give you a right to borrow then refuse to pay back?
Lol.you obviously dont know much
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by badboyTee(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Goalnaldo:
My loan of 22k would be due by 11th. I was worried by how to pay but after seeing this thread, I find solace. Alot of people are owing even the FG and USA. Thank you all for making me to know it's not the end of the world.
comrade this your comments ehn cheesy
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by badboyTee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
masui:

J
you can deny Lcredit access to contact and it would work bruh

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Prince001(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
HRSweetness:
But the same people una dey admire abroad live on credit cards. Is that not also borrow and pay later? undecided

Not people abroad alone,let me list them for u. People una think say den get money

Dangote
Otedola
Alakija and d rest!
All business people rely on credit to thrives, the only different is they pay up b4 its overdue, even some didn't then file for bankruptcy.

In abroad :
Bill gate
Mark Zuckerberg
And the rest also live on credit.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by HRSweetness(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
MNDY:

Hello, I'm HRFlyness.
I'm XtraCool.
Can we XtraConnect?

LOL. Are you an upcoming rapper working with MTN? cheesy
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by respect80(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
MartinsD12:

That one no be issue, most of those guy's and biiiiiitches there have taken loan infact some of them have concluded not to pay them at all
Don't mind dem joor.
Nigerians and hypocrisy..
When they hear someone else's problem they will start acting brand new.
Even Nigeria is fake so they should free the guy...
His choice, his problem.
It's that simple.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by chaloskyx: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
MAKE SURE YOU NJOY THE LOAN THE GUY TOOK IN HAVING THAT PARTY
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by maxzzo1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Even Federal govt and Buhari dey own not a big deal
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MartinsD12(m): 4:49am On Jan 03, 2022
respect80:

Don't mind dem joor.
Nigerians and hypocrisy..
When they hear someone else's problem they will start acting brand new.
Even Nigeria is fake so they should free the guy...
His choice, his problem.
It's that simple.
Fake friends everywhere and the guy is trying to make them happy on his birthday bash

1 Like

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MNDY(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2022
HRSweetness:

LOL. Are you an upcoming rapper working with MTN? cheesy

Lololololololololol.
I saw what you did there.

All a n*gga really wanna do is roll together with you like Bonnie and Clyde. We can make it go down in the DM first by letting me get your digits there. Let's do this.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by neutralmind: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Na wa o
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2022
ugotaya:

The way this people thinks is baffling . Does borrowing money from Loan app means you are broke? see bad belle everywhere. Th kind of people we call so called friends eeh na wa o

No one is against him for borrowing but borrowing and refusing to pay is where the issue lies!

The individual being referenced here clearly had the money to pay back but has wickedly refused to repay the loan hence the call from the loan agency.

He has money to host a party and declare surplus but he does not want to repay a loan of at most 15K that has been long outstanding against his name!
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2022
neighbourhud:

How did they use him to make money? Please tell us?
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2022
maxzzo1:
Even Federal govt and Buhari dey own not a big deal

I hope you will remember this the day a deadbeat Nigerian borrows money from you then when it's time to pay back he give you that stale and annoying line about the Federal Government also owing
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2022
eguarojeona:
Lol.you obviously dont know much

I was not expecting you to say anything reasonable!
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by wizkidblogger(f): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
seriously, the story makes NO sense to me

SportsHD:
Fake story.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by HRSweetness(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
MNDY:

Lololololololololol.
I saw what you did there.

All a n*gga really wanna do is roll together with you like Bonnie and Clyde. We can make it go down in the DM first by letting me get your digits there. Let's do this.

Na so. Please, I'm on the mountain cool
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by neighbourhud: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

How did they use him to make money? Please tell us?
How many are the 'us'?
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Onnasucs1(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Goalnaldo:
My loan of 22k would be due by 11th. I was worried by how to pay but after seeing this thread, I find solace. Alot of people are owing even the FG and USA. Thank you all for making me to know it's not the end of the world.
Don't get yourself worked up over any shitty loan.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2022
neighbourhud:

How many are the 'us'?

Answer the damn question and stop trying to deflect it!

How did the loan company use him to make money?
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Goalnaldo:

Don't come here to seek public sympathy for a loan you willingly took.

You should have thought of how to pay back the loan before taking it in the first instance
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by neighbourhud: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Answer the damn question and stop trying to deflect it!

How did the loan company use him to make money?

Deflect?! Funny undecided

Anyway, you don't need me to tell you...read his comment, the answer is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.