Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Some Find It Difficult Fulfilled Their Promise. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Some Find It Difficult Fulfilled Their Promise. (117 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Find It Difficult Fulfilled Their Promise. by minasu190: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year to you all...today bein a new year and with this most people had strategise their new year revolution,restoration etc..some people vows to leave all their inquity to 2021 and begins a new life in 2021,what is that thing you are batling with but you find it difficult to let it go?some vow to stop attitudes like smoking,drunkness,lies,and financial problems..but i tell you most of this attiudes are not kept,we break it after sometime.some would say "in this year i will not drink alchol again"but guess what?he's drunk on the 2st of 2nd of 2021..what am trying to let u know my beloved is that,this is 2022 we need to be PRAYERFUL And WATCHFUL,prayer without bein watchful isnt complete yet otherwise we will keep doing the samething..i pray LORD Will keep us safe and may HE Hear to our heartdesires.

(1) (Reply)

If The Table Is Refusing To Turn To Favour You. God Is Changing Your Seat Today. / "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Please Read This! / Oh, What Peace We Often Forfeit; Oh, What Needless Pain We Bear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.