Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Guys I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Help (527 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Help by Frank2021: 3:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Good morning guys please talk on this o. You are about to have sex with one of your babe and you found out she has rashes and wound on her ass, and you like having sex without condom, you ask her if that is an infection she got angry, will you still continue with the sex or forget it?
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by SarutobiEky(m): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2022
I would damn the consequences and have mad rough sex with her if I was you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by alphaNomega: 4:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Something must kill a man
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Boogyman557: 5:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool which kind useless CAPRISUN u de CAPRISUN 4 here....

Na dis kind tin de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg....

WAITING DE WORRY U...

WTF MAN
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:19am On Jan 02, 2022
Pity yourself & use protection

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Ocholu: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

Hope you didn't knack raw? Congratulations if you did not, for you don't know what God has done for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Victorclean1: 5:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Please be careful and don't have the sex. She might be having HPV( Human Papilloma Virus), which is deadly and nearly incurable. Very common in Lagos especially Lekki axis .

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Frank2021: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks my boss my prick just fall immediately I saw it and refuse to rise she tried all to make it rise it refuse, she rub it on the pussy yet no way she gets tired.
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Hope you didn't knack raw? Congratulations if you did not, for you don't know what God has done for you.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Frank2021: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks
Victorclean1:
Please be careful and don't have the sex. She might be having HPV( Human Papilloma Virus), which is deadly and nearly incurable. Very common in Lagos especially Lekki axis .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Akwa Ibom People Are Helping Me With Something / I Haven't Smoked Weed This Year / Whats The Way Out Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.