Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,005 members, 7,803,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

This Could Be The Story Changer Project For Your Financial Breakthrough in 2022 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Could Be The Story Changer Project For Your Financial Breakthrough in 2022 (292 Views)

Battery-free Electronics Breakthrough Could Radically Reduce E-waste In Landfill / They Hope That A 150-year Old Idea Could Lead To A Breakthrough In Space Travel / We Implement Final Year ELECTRONIC Project For Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be The Story Changer Project For Your Financial Breakthrough in 2022 by ROYH(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2022
NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE AS I'M NO EXPERT

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT I SEE AND DECIDED TO SHARE
Let me talk about one of the coins i made good money from in 2017 that has been in this crypto market for 7 years and it has been added to my 2022 mid term bag . It has been on my watchlist since December 2021 even when i took a short term trade on it and exited with some quick profit , but i am back again after seeing what the dedicated team behind this coin are rolling up especially with this whole .

The coin is Syscoin

if you are afraid of loosing money pleaae avoid this post

Syscoin Platform is a full Layer-1 and Layer-2 blockchain solution built to combine industry-proven technology to support cutting-edge applications all in one network. The project's goal is to build a protocol that transforms the blockchain experience and combines the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Through Bitcoin merge-mining, Syscoin transforms Bitcoin's Proof-of-Work security and decentralization into a functional and scalable solution.
well this is like saying The best of Bitcoin and Ethereum
in one place.

Alot of Fundamantals ahead for syscoin in Q1 2022

My mid term target for SYS is $1.9 to $3

REMEBER ...market never goes up straight at a go

and i will use DCA strategy on this one

this it my January 1 New Year gift to you

abeg

abeg

if you nor fit carry risk ..avoid this post

I know some people will still ask which exchange should I buy from ?
If you are like that
Just stop that laziness that can't make you search coin market.�
IF YOU KNOW THAT TO DO, GOODLUCK AND IF YOU DON'T, THEN GOODLUCK TOO!!

(1) (Reply)

A Man Building Underground Water Temple To Underground Swimming Pool using fruit / Vapour Density Of Gas And Graham's Law Of Diffusion / ROVE Is Coming To Revolutionize Metaverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.