Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules (17255 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines / 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide / Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by ayobams(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
What do you make of a Senate of the likes of Orji Kalu.
We expect too much from these raiders,that's our problem.

Mysticwebb:
They are the worst National Assembly we have got in our history. Thieves earning money they didn't work for. When you take away the ones they sat legislating on the budget and their personal selfish paddings, you will see that the ones they sat for the interest of the masses are not up to 60days, which means not up to 2months for a 12months calendar pay and bogus allowances. Tell me if that is not a daylight stealing.
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by Tapout(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
66 days, and I'm sure they all collected their annual pay and benefits in full.
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by Charly68: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lawal senate is a hoarse ..
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by Ferrous(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
And the 66 days were to approve Buhari's loans �
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by writeprof(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mysticwebb:
They are the worst National Assembly we have got in our history. Thieves earning money they didn't work for. When you take away the ones they sat legislating on the budget and their personal selfish paddings, you will see that the ones they sat for the interest of the masses are not up to 60days, which means not up to 2months for a 12months calendar pay and bogus allowances. Tell me if that is not a daylight stealing.

Sat in the interest of which masses? They are not there for the sake of any masses...
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
These muppets are paid in bales to do f**king nothing. Oh sorry! They do something. They usually make fools of themselves.
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by maldino: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
..and they will go home with billions from our resources...Governance in Nigeria is really expensive.

National Assembly needs RESTRUCTURING!!
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
just 66days and they earned more than 2 billions each. Nigerians are in trouble

Let's see if Allah or Jesus will do anything about it...... I ain't expecting from them,tho.
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by Amudeneogu: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Those people think they are lords in in Nigeria but my prayer is that the lord of lords the Jehova over due the almighty God will soon visit the in Jesus name Amen
Re: In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules by ultimateprof: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Our law makers are illiterates. If they are well educated, you won't see this kind of shortcomings.
The worse will be the next generation. The generation that can not pass SSCE on their own!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels / Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.