Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) (5098 Views)

Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / I Feel Attracted To Older Women / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Firstly, thanks to my doctor and the advices of some folks here, my right foot is almost healed up and the pain is gone...

I intend to ask...

What exactly are men's attitudes to women who use a large amount of makeup on their faces? Are guys truly attracted or pleased with their women using inadequate makeup?

Don't know about some guys but personally I don't fancy women who paint their faces so colourfully or wear wigs or painted nails...

It makes me see such lady as a shallow regular cheap slut with nothing special to write home-about... That's how I feel...

I have a thing for women who are naturally beautiful and simple unlike the likes of black women who can't live without makeup. Imagine sleeping together in the night and her face will be looking like one witch from the deep sea or a ghost from the underworld...

Ladies, this isn't to bash you but I believe women are expected to be effortlessly and naturally beautiful though some in a way that require things like makeup and filters but if you go to far, you're seen as fake, a fraud or narcissistic. This sets you up for intense scrutiny and ultimate failure...

Ever wondered why deeper life girls are rated beautiful and more feminine?

Guys, how do you feel about ladies who wear excessive amounts of colours on their faces or such others? Do you feel any negative way about it and what are your attitudes towards ladies who makeup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Godada(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2022

The moment you mention Deeper life you lost me.

8 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by slawormiir: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Me personally....I love them natural

Natural things turns me on in the body of ladies

That is why when I see a lady with that normal and natural hair style called all back without weavon

I get turned on

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Godada:

The moment you mention Deeper life you lost me.

Relax. Those who understand it are coming.

Lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Here to read comments cool

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2022
A big turn off to me,
Only natural skin colour turns me onn

6 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2022
No not at all

A girl with a Natural face anyday anytime twice on Sunday is the best.

Those ones with coloured face and make up are only good for banging undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Me personally....I love them natural

Exactly. Imagine shaving off the eyebrows to replace it with a coloured pencil line...

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Cokahot: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Ever wondered what Nigerian ladies looked like without make up,wigs and a bath. You will spit.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Here to read comments cool

...and learn that makeup isn't really cool on you?
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by ufotty2001: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2022
I see them has ghost.. I only use them anytime I need sex!!

6 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Cokahot:
Ever wondered what Nigerian ladies looked like without make up,wigs and a bath. You will spit.

I presume such would be in their thirties. I'm talking about those in their early years...
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by pansophist(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Not excessive make up. Just moderate .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Mikester:

and learn that makeup isn't really cool on you?
lol grin grin
I don't apply make-up.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
lol grin grin
I don't apply make-up.

Glad for you..

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2022
If you want to know how facially beautiful a woman is, just look at her face in the morning as she wakes from sleep. U go know whether na scarecrow , mammy water or anything in between.
I love them natural. angry

7 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Unruly7(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2022
NO!
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by fati2001(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2022
YEAP..
THEY SEE THEM AS ANGELS and run after them........

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2022
No!!! They look ridiculous. Why will anyone in their right senses want to walk around with plenty paint on their face? Isn't that madness?
Unless you're a clown, a performer at a festival or carnival, then I seriously don't see a reason why you should walk around with paints of various colors on your face. Little to no make-up is okay. Girls with excess make up on their face always have some form of mental or personality disorder.

10 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
moderacy is the key

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by benqo01(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
You only know the beauty of a woman when she wakes up in thr morning,i wont lie heavy makeup is a no no for me.Atleast let it be moderate i believe in natural beauty
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Harrykn: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
You mean all those ones wey Dey look like 3D anime character?

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
I like natural beauty not those half dolls-half woman abi painted mannequins.

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
OP

They are not good for Serious Relationship! sad

But for fcvkking, dem dey go well o. cool cheesy

After d banging, When dey sit@the corner of ur Bed, u will now see dier Real face! lipsrsealed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by FirmTR(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
I like it natural or just light makeup.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
I don't think so

When I notice heavy makeup .. I bounce off .

Stay natural...

I don't even like to date pretty girls...
Just be average and be smart ...if u ain't smart we stop communicating

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by kingsmaila(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
No.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
pisses me off tbh, but it turns lots of people on

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
A woman's face is simply defined as a minimum area where both primary and secondary colors could be extracted.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
"WE DON'T DO IT FOR YOU PEOPLE". "WOMEN'S BODIES, WOMEN'S CHOICES". "STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN'S BUSINESSES".

GETS ANGRY WHEN MEN DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY FOR THEIR BEAUTY SHĮT AND BECOME DEPRESSED IF MEN DON'T NOTICE AND COMPLIMENT ON THEIR APPEARANCE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Onyenna(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
I personally am not attracted to heavy makeovers..... It turns me off instantly........

I love little or no makeup........

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

90% Of Nigeria Girls Are Nt Virgin Why? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. / How To Get Stronger And Longer Erection Using Only Your Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.