Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. (34479 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / I Really Don't Understand The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by nachisunday(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your English can break coconut.

Please I'm reading right now. I don't have your time okay. Do you think I'm a street girl like your sister?? Please I'm highly responsible with good vibes.

Animal, low-life and zero dead brain like you!!! Please avoid me.
lmao..hello dear be calming down now, he really dont get your logistics if i may say he needs more to understand. lol

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Dhayor001(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you ever see this, please note to leave the matter alone.

This is not about you and it will never be.

The reason for his actions might be so bad that if people knew, it could cause more damage.

E go be

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by DemMannaScam: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
You want to marry a man who doesnt speak to his father?

Who will accompany him when he comes to meet your people?

You are seeing clear signs of what he would do u when una marry, yet u are still asking stupid questions

I sorry for u...

Jennyclay:
Good afternoon nairalanders and Happy new year to everyone. I promise to be brief.

My fiance and I hv been dating for 2 years. He's doing well for himself, he's humble, he's quick to apologize even when you're at fault. He calls his mom and siblings regularly, but he don't talk to his Dad. If I ask, he would say forget about him

My fiance has been keeping malice with his father for 3 years now. I don't know what transpired between them because he would never tell me. He act like his father doesn't exist.

His mom and I do talk on phone once in a while. Yesterday I called her to wish her happy new year, we spoke well and she prayed for me. Abt 10 mins later she called back, but this time she was crying, She explained how his son has not been talking to his Father, she said this year 2022 would make it 3 years, she said they have called elders and pastors to talk to him but all to no avail. She said It would be her greatest joy if I also help her talk to him since he loves me so much. We were on the phone for over 45min.

Nairalanders, he's coming to seek my hand in marriage by March but I'm scared and here are my reasons. 1) His he pretending to be nice to me 2) what if we have little misunderstanding when we get married will he forgive me or keep malice with me for years

I was so angry at him, I told him that I'm giving him now till month end to reconcile every conflict or dispute he has with his father else I'm calling our relationship a quit, because this character seems to be a redflag to me. He started begging me, he said I don't understand yet he's not telling me anything.

I'm really confused. Please help a sister.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by ogawisdom(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good afternoon nairalanders and Happy new year to everyone. I promise to be brief.

My fiance and I hv been dating for 2 years. He's doing well for himself, he's humble, he's quick to apologize even when you're at fault. He calls his mom and siblings regularly, but he don't talk to his Dad. If I ask, he would say forget about him

My fiance has been keeping malice with his father for 3 years now. I don't know what transpired between them because he would never tell me. He act like his father doesn't exist.

His mom and I do talk on phone once in a while. Yesterday I called her to wish her happy new year, we spoke well and she prayed for me. Abt 10 mins later she called back, but this time she was crying, She explained how his son has not been talking to his Father, she said this year 2022 would make it 3 years, she said they have called elders and pastors to talk to him but all to no avail. She said It would be her greatest joy if I also help her talk to him since he loves me so much. We were on the phone for over 45min.

Nairalanders, he's coming to seek my hand in marriage by March but I'm scared and here are my reasons. 1) His he pretending to be nice to me 2) what if we have little misunderstanding when we get married will he forgive me or keep malice with me for years

I was so angry at him, I told him that I'm giving him now till month end to reconcile every conflict or dispute he has with his father else I'm calling our relationship a quit, because this character seems to be a redflag to me. He started begging me, he said I don't understand yet he's not telling me anything.

Somebody that can't forgive his own father will be bad in marriage n life generally.

Forgiveness is a must for healthy living

Its a terrible red flag, don't marry him until the issues are sorted out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by AliyuMahdi9: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
ADVICE:

In any Mutual Relationship, NEVER give ultimatums.

You can look for ways for conflict resolution, without giving a deadline with consequent possible outcomes

Jennyclay:

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Johnsown1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
No reconciliation no friend talk more of marriage. Since he don't want to let you in his past then I don't think there will be a cool future.
Stop picking his calls and if he visit;don't allow him inside since he don't value you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by rita25(f): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
BUST THIS YOUR YARN!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONCE HAD A NEIGHBOUR WHO CONFIDED IN ME THAT HIS DADA WAS SLEEPING WITH THE ELDER SISTER AND THE WHOLE FAMILY KNOWS BUT NO ONE DEAR SPEAKS AS THE MAN IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA...DUDE TOLD ME ONEDAY HE MUST PASS A KNIFE THRU HIS DADS CHEST.DUDE IS MARRIED TODAY AND NEVER GOES TO FATHERS HOUSE,PARENTS ARE DIVORCED AND HE IS CONSTANTLY WITH MUM GUESS WHAT? BIG SIS NEVER MARRIED AND WAS DEPRESSED TILL SHE DIED. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry EVEN ME AS AN OUTSIDER I ALWAYS WAIT TO HEAR THE BASTARD DADDY DIES SOMEDAY.
0Plurse:
You should make him tell you his reasons for keeping malice with his biological father before you proceed to accept his marriage proposal. People that have this kind of trait are dangerous and hardly forgive. And how does he plan to do a wedding without his father's blessings?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by tempex88(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Collext his dads number from his mom. Call his dad, empathize with him and see if he will talk. If he doesn't no wahala.

Tell your fiance afterwards that you called and spoke to his dad. His reaction will tell you whether to continue or quit the relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Shokoloko(f): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:

1. He has to tell you why. Anything less than sexual molestation or attempt to murder for rituals is not enough to keep malice for 3 years.

2. The malice will reach your side as well. He has perfected the art. Get ready

3. The malice will reach your kids too

4. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
You never ready to marry.

I blame the mumu man wey dey carry you for head like World Cup trophy.

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by TheiaTalks: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:

I was so angry at him, I told him that I'm giving him now till month end to reconcile every conflict or dispute he has with his father else I'm calling our relationship a quit, [/b]because this character seems to be a redflag to me. He started begging me, he said I don't understand yet he's not telling me anything.

1. If you get married and you probably have a misunderstanding, my dear, he is [b]VERYYYY
CAPABLE of keeping malice with you for God knows how long

2. (Lemme speak in d naija lingo) Me o, me doesn't think you should threaten him with calling it quits in the relationship because he has not settled with his dad. Abeg, wait small, consider fess o. I don't think it has gotten to that level yet o. March is next month fa!

Agreed, you want to help but I don't think that should make you threaten your relationship, especially if it has been a good one so far. Find a way to solve the original problem and not create another o...so it won't end with Shiloh 2022 tinz o

(Back to normal English) Anyway, the ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by seanjy4konji: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
This life ehen....Person weh dem never marry deh give ultimatum to an adult because he does not talk to his dad...

Red flag because he cant forgive his father now but surely they will still settle this before they die....He talks to mother and mother cannot even beg him to forgive but you girlfriend can give him ultimatum...A good guy you say he is...

Some ladies ehnI did not speak to my mum for over 5 years after just a misunderstanding regarding travelling and business issue...she only compared me to someone and wanted me to feel bad about my life...She is always pushy and i started avoiding her like a plaque because of that...Even my supportive father begged and brothers..i just would not speak to her for any reason..even on christmas day and holidays...she would send her elderly friends who come in from USA to me to beg...Some nosey girls would ask me after dating i never speak about her...i tell them to mind their business of fade.

Now my heart has melted towards her and just this christmas,instead of me to even send her gift or something as an adult,she told my younger sister to send me 2k$ to flex the holidays....

Did we not settle the fight when our heart melted?No i deh on my own doing well and i think its time to let it go and not let the malice stop my moves...

You can leave him all you want,another person is around the corner to take him next day...

I can assure you.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
A matter that his mother, elders and pastors could not settle? That's a strong one, and I think you started off on the wrong foot. What makes you think an ultimatum will settle a matter that his mother, elders and pastors could not settle?

It will be wise of you to know exactly what went down before you ruin your relationship and inherit hatred that is not yours.

Go and find out what happened between them, if he doesn't tell you,ask his mother,if she doesn't tell you ask his father,if no one is willing to tell you ,my dear face your front,nor go carry load wey nor be your own o.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by anambraamaka: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Thats a red flag,

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by drnoel: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
after4:
fine girl, i support you on this, your concerns are very valid. you need to force him to tell you what the matter is because if he can keep malice with his father, he can do it to you. Tell him your fears, why you want to know. It is possible his father betrayed his trust, maybe slept with his girlfriend and he felt he cannot forgive the man. you should know so as to rightly take your decision. as for marriage, if you finally decide to marry him, just try to know his red line and don't cross it as this kind of people get line wey you should not cross. after he has told you, try contacting the father to be sure what your boyfriend told you is correct and to also hear from your father as you cant shave a man in his absence. Tell your boyfriend you need this info to take a decision if to marry him or not. marriage nah for better for worse oh, forget wetin you dey see people do.

She hasn't married him yet so she can't force him to do anything.
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by kelpat581(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
He is an unwise human being,real and matured men Don't keep Malice,not to talk of keeping it with your biological dad,what the man has faced in life he the boi has not faced half of it,if he knows what is best for him he should reconcile as soon as possible cause if the man dies without Dem being in talking terms hmmmm,anyway stand ur ground that he has to reconcile with his dad or be ready for whatever happens later between you two..

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
rita25:
BUST THIS YOUR YARN!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONCE HAD A NEIGHBOUR WHO CONFIDED IN ME THAT HIS DADA WAS SLEEPING WITH THE ELDER SISTER AND THE WHOLE FAMILY KNOWS BUT NO ONE DEAR SPEAKS AS THE MAN IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA...DUDE TOLD ME ONEDAY HE MUST PASS A KNIFE THRU HIS DADS CHEST.DUDE IS MARRIED TODAY AND NEVER GOES TO FATHERS HOUSE,PARENTS ARE DIVORCED AND HE IS CONSTANTLY WITH MUM GUESS WHAT? BIG SIS NEVER MARRIED AND WAS DEPRESSED TILL SHE DIED. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry EVEN ME AS AN OUTSIDER I ALWAYS WAIT TO HEAR THE BASTARD DADDY DIES SOMEDAY.

Whatever the offense of the father is, his fiancée has every right to know else she will be walking blinding into a marriage with a man she knows almost nothing about even though they have been together for a while.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
ogawisdom:

Somebody that can't forgive his own father will be bad in marriage n life generally.

Forgiveness is a must for healthy living

This is very reckless and downright silly point of view. Someone who can't forgive his father will be bad in life generally because? Have you asked what the dad did, or it just doesn't matter? Forgiveness is a must because??

Nothing disgusts me more than hypocrites who demand forgiveness in spite of anything else... Without paying attention to the nature of the initial affront. Just like i hate people who criticise vengeance whilst downplaying the initial offence.

Leave forgiveness for God. He who misbehaves without proper atonement must 'collect'.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by bluefilm: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:

Look at you issuing ultimatums.

Who the fuck_ do you think you are? lipsrsealed

When he says he's no longer interested in the relationship, na dat time e go clear you well well for eye.

Red flag my arse!

Nonsense.
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
drnoel:

She hasn't married him yet so she can't force him to do anything.
Then she can as well move on from the guy.
Couples aren’t meant to keep secrets from each other. Secrets ends up destroying a home.
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Opeyemi234: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
No sense with you guy
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Danny5050: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
The guy might be terrible ooo... Better be careful don't just jump into marriage with him make sure you actually knows who you're dating. If he refused to tell you by weekend why he's keeping Malice with his dad, my dear better find your way who knows whether he's even pretending to love you.
This kind person can kill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hedonini:

This is very reckless and downright silly point of view. Someone who can't forgive his father will be bad in life generally because? Have you asked what the dad did, or it just doesn't matter? Forgiveness is a must because??

Nothing disgusts me more than hypocrites who demand forgiveness in spite of anything else... Without paying attention to the nature of the initial affront. Just like i hate people who criticise vengeance whilst downplaying the initial offence.

Leave forgiveness for God. He who misbehaves without proper atonement must 'collect'.
Let him tell his wife-to-be what his father’s offense is, then she can decide from there if she still wants to proceed with the marriage or not.

If they get married now without sorting this issue out, will he allow his wife to visit his father? What if the wife wants to regularly visit her father-in-law? This will surely cause a problem in their marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by kingsceemark(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:

I was so angry at him, I told him that I'm giving him now till month end to reconcile every conflict or dispute he has with his father else I'm calling our relationship a quit, because this character

Look at you, giving a man who wants to help you out of your parents house conditions, if I be the guy, na to kick your ASS out of my life go be my next of action

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by rita25(f): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
kai but imagine telling someone such a dirty story from your family,some gilfrends will even judge you and not marry you claiming you are already from a cursed background sad sad sad sad sad
Simran94:

Whatever the offense of the father is, his fiancée has every right to know else she will be walking blinding into a marriage with a man she knows almost nothing about even though they have been together for a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by bomsilaga(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
I came from a respectful home and I can't imagine myself or my brothers keeping malice with my dad.

What if he restrict me from calling his father and I refused, won't their be problem? I'm so scared. I don't want my future in-laws to look at me like a witch or something...

I was in malice with my entire family but my wife didn't bother so much about me but she just did and acted like she didn't care. Today we can't remember that episode.

You might just be overreacting as no two cases would turn out the same.
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by bluefilm: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Na beta Simp (maga) this gal go find...
A real man wey never marry no go even send you sef...
Imagine saying she's gonna quite the relationship..
Na unless say the man don spend countable gifts and money untop your head that why you have the guts..
I mean how do you wanna tresspass into someone's family.. Na family u wan marry or the man.
Imagine kneeling my kneels to a mere female..
Chaaii.. Some men dey dis life

You dey mind am?
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by brosammy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
If he cant tell you the reason then you need to give the relationship a second thought. it simply means he cant trust you enough and if such things could happened between him and his Dad then it can likewise happen between both of you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.