Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. (4700 Views)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai....me wey like street food....see akara! I like to have those fry pepper on mine....no Akamu no bread, I just want only the akara hothot wink

Meanwhile, Asaba AJ no fine at all o grin
shut up, you fine?
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
ahnie:
I m trying to get some sleep because I have a job to deliver at a construction site tomorrow morning which I have collected money for already.

I need to be at hustleville very early in the morning to fry,from the looks of things I would call them to come carry it so I cud rush home and get some rest.

Bye!

do you need a sales boy? wink
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by Jman06(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
That oil and gas part got me LMAO

Well done, babes. Anytime I enter Asaba, I'll come and enjoy at hustlevile.
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by Truvelisback(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
ahnie:
Today been Sunday the 2nd of January 2022,whilst most Nigerians were thanking God for the opportunity of entering the new year.

The reverse was the case with me today,I was damn protecting my pan of expensive groundnut oil.

A brief introduction....My name is Anita popularly known as ahnie aka mama ziino.i m an akarapreneur a street CEO.
It pays my bills and I m not ashamed of my hustleville.

Have you seen Halle berry before?
I m the ASABA version of Halle berry.

It won't be a bad intro if I also chip in that I work in the oil and gas industry. after all I sometimes uses Gas cylinder to fry my beancake(akara and also oil)in asabagram
So simply put....I'm working in the oil and gas industry.

To those that are planning to chyke me ....abeg I don marry.i m a mum of 2 kids.thank you.

I have an uneventful day today at my road side akara billion empire cheesy.

U have come again with this ur Comedy Skit.
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by Nooneonline(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hi ahnie . I love the way u write. I love that u are proud of ur hustle, who wouldn't be proud doing something legit that pays their BILLS but there is more to this life than just doing something that pays Ur bills.

Please read to the end even though I don't write as good as u do.

In the book of judges 1: 5-7 a king by the name Adonibezek confessed before he died that he cut off the big toes and thumbs of 70 KINGS and had the feeding from under his table.
Please let me explain that to u though I don't know how spiritually minded u are but from Ur writings u re an educated person and also vast in Ur thinking so u won't find it hard to understand that TOES are what help a man/woman gain speed in a race and Ur thumbs are Ur identity it's used in the banks, for nin verification etc.
Now what I'm I saying except u prove me otherwise u are supposed to be much more than some akara seller at a Junction but u are now a 'KING' that has lost her identity only to be called a mere bean cake seller and u are very proud of it for no other reason than it pays Ur BILLS and because of that u have lost the speed and advancement u need in life u re now only concerned about paying bills. Ur bills are not more than 1million a month (that's an over exaggeration) yet people that pay that as NEPA bill still go to church talk less of staff and other needs they need to attend to. u let Ur bills and business consume Ur time and energy. U said in one of ur posts that u make more money on Sundays, that is the devil keeping u from seeing the LIGHT. Forget about people telling u u will go to hell if u don't go to church. Bills will always be there, problems of life will always be there and the money u are chasing will never be enough. Dangote still dey find money. Jeff bezoz still dey find money. All of us go die live money. Locking up Ur shop on Sunday will not kill Ur business. Some people are not hustling as much as u do yet they make more money.
Bottom line is between money and Christ (eternal life) which one u go choose.

Lest I forget u might say u don't have any Adonibezek doing u but even Jesus had a Judas. And don't forget that the enemies of a man/woman are those in his house hold.

My message might not be as coherent as I might have wanted it to be but I hope u will understand it.
Jesus loves u....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ahnie: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nooneonline:
Hi ahnie . I love the way u write. I love that u are proud of ur hustle, who wouldn't be proud doing something legit that pays their BILLS but there is more to this life than just doing something that pays Ur bills.

In the book of judges 1: 5-7 a king by the name Adonibezek confessed before he died that he cut off the big toes and thumbs of 70 KINGS and had the feeding from under his table.
Please let me explain that to u though I don't know how spiritually minded u are but from Ur writings u re an educated person and also vast in Ur thinking so u won't find it hard to understand that TOES are what help a man/woman gain speed in a race and Ur thumbs are Ur identity it's used in the banks, for nin verification etc.
Now what I'm I saying except u prove me otherwise u are supposed to be much more than some akara seller at a Junction but u are now a 'KING' that has lost her identity only to be called a mere bean cake seller and u are very proud of it for no other reason than it pays Ur BILLS and because of that u have lost the speed and advancement u need in life u re now only concerned about paying bills. Ur bills are not more than 1million a month (that's an over exaggeration) yet people that pay that as NEPA bill still go to church talk less of staff and other needs they need to attend to. u let Ur bills and business consume Ur time and energy. U said in one of ur posts that u make more money on Sundays, that is the devil keeping u from seeing the LIGHT. Forget about people telling u u will go to hell if u don't go to church. Bills will always be there, problems of life will always be there and the money u are chasing will never be enough. Dangote still dey find money. Jeff bezoz still dey find money. All of us go die live money. Locking up Ur shop on Sunday will not kill Ur business. Some people are not hustling as much as u do yet they make more money.

Lest I forget u might say u don't have any Adonibezek doing u but even Jesus had a Judas. And don't forget that the enemies of a man/woman are those in his house hold.

My message might not be as coherent as I might have wanted it to be but I hope u will understand it.
Jesus loves u....
Noted....thank you!
I get tired easily trying to argue or prove a point, because e dey pan me out completely.
So I try as much as possible to ignore.

My dear...I m not an hypocrite,that hides under religion to fake a life in christ.its not about going to church or pretending to be a Christian.

The question is...how saved are you?are you doing what God asked you to do?are you adhering to his laid down doctrines?

Keep pretence aside....keep cosmetic Christlike forming aside,are you keeping Gods commandments?

I used to go to church fervently years ago,but it's people like you that made me changed my mind,my thinking and perspectives about Nigerian church bench warmers

You're here quoting excerpts from the holy book to me(No offence taken)but m pretty sure you're not one door closed to salvation.

Why form,why jwee?I m not an atheist I believe in God and his teachings and doctrines and I try my best to adhere to them,I think thats all that matters as long as my heart and intentions are clean and I don't ploy evil against any soul.

My dear...I m a very straight forward and blunt person,abeg run your race make I run my race, salvation na per head.
Las Las na all of us get Jesus....e go reach every body.

I thank you for sparing your time to educate me on the importance of life in Christ.
Happy weekend.

Warmest hugs!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by Nooneonline(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
ahnie:

Noted....thank you!
I get tired easily trying to argue or prove a point, because e dey pan me out completely.

My dear...I m not an hypocrite,that hides under religion to fake a life in christ.its not about going to church or pretending to be a Christian.

The question is...how saved are you?are you doing what God asked you to do?are you adhering to his laid down doctrines?

Keep pretence aside....keep comestic Christlike forming aside,are you keeping Gods commandments?

I use to go to church fervently years ago,but it's people like you that made me changed my mind,my thinking and perspectives about Nigerian church warmers

You're here quoting excerpts from the holy book to me(No offence taken)but m pretty sure you're not one door closed to salvation.

Why form,why jwee?I m not an atheist I believe him God and his teachings and doctrines and I try my best to adhere to them,I think thats all that matters as long as my heart and intentions are clean and I don't ploy evil against any soul.

My dear...I m a very straight forward and blunt person,abeg run your race make I run my race, salvation na per head.

I thank you for sparing your time to educate me the importance of life in Christ.
Happy weekend.

I'm doing what God sent me to do preach the Gospel and how do u know I'm pretending cause I'm doing what everyone is supposed to do.

U used to go to church but people discouraged u?? Just listen to urself. Is it man that gives eternal life.
Everyone is running one race to make heaven don't be left behind.
Ur heart might be clean but if u re not in christ it's a waste of time. If e look like panadol e no mean say e b panadol

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ahnie: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Still noted sir
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by Ishilove: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
ahnie:
THE BONE OF CONTENTION.

You mean the 'akara' of contention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ThothHermes: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
1200 for akara and beans abi na wetin I dey read so?
angry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin
ahnie:
Na today I know say... Benin boys no get shame,you cannot shame the shameless.

AJ stood up told him to behave himself,he was obviously pissed by FM"s action.and FM succeeded in snatching the tied akara from me.

A quick Punch from AJ landed on FM
Omoh everything on my table scattered,liquid milk, sachet milk,sugar pap,agidi.
But those ones no concern me.....what I was concerned with were 2 things.....my groundnut oil and my apron.

I carried my hot coudron of oil and ran away.
19'500 naira oil cannot waste like that...I love my oil like mad.

Righteous people ( church goers)were now looking at a free for all fights.

grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by baby124: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
ahnie:

Noted....thank you!

Keep pretence aside....keep cosmetic Christlike forming aside,are you keeping Gods commandments?

I used to go to church fervently years ago,but it's people like you that made me changed my mind,my thinking and perspectives about Nigerian church bench warmers

Why form,why jwee?I m not an atheist I believe in God and his teachings and doctrines and I try my best to adhere to them,I think thats all that matters as long as my heart and intentions are clean and I don't ploy evil against any soul.

I thank you for sparing your time to educate me on the importance of life in Christ.
Happy weekend.

Warmest hugs!

Avoid that pastor. Na tithe e de find. Your hustle is fine. You will grow and it can become a successful business for you. Once you make enough, hire one small help to ease stress and keep up with contracts. Don’t let hungry pastors who refuse to work, derail you o! They survive in tithes and this is how they start. See how he looked down on your hard work. Something he cannot do, his lazy ass is at home waiting for tithe.

They are all over the place looking for people’s lives to destroy and always seeing visions due to mental problem. If they see you are becoming successful they want to open tithe office there.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ahnie: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
baby124:

Avoid that pastor. Na tithe e de find. Your hustle is fine. You will grow and it can become a successful business for you. Once you make enough, hire one small help to ease stress and keep up with contracts. Don’t let hungry pastors who refuse to work, derail you o! They survive in tithes and this is how they start. See how he looked down on your hard work. Something he cannot do, his lazy ass is at home waiting for tithe.

They are all over the place looking for people’s lives to destroy and always seeing visions due to mental problem. If they see you are becoming successful they want to open tithe office there.
Unfortunately for him....he has met the wrong human being.lolxxx

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ahnie: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
u.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by baby124: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nooneonline:

Jesus loves u....
Oga which work you get? You just sit down there and vomit nonsense. Akara sellers that can feed you and your family. Abeg focus on getting mental help. You sound like you need it. You are not coherent at all. Nobody makes money as fast as business people who do legitimate business. If She quit her job, do you even have the mental capacity to provide her with 1 naira?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by Mrlola: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nooneonline:

I'm doing what God sent me to do preach the Gospel and how do u know I'm pretending cause I'm doing what everyone is supposed to do.

U used to go to church but people discouraged u?? Just listen to urself. Is it man that gives eternal life.
Everyone is running one race to make heaven don't be left behind.
Ur heart might be clean but if u re not in christ it's a waste of time. If e look like panadol e no mean say e b panadol

I detest fanatics like you. Who give you the right to derail this thread with your fake message?
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by sageb: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2022
ahnie:
I have branched into sourcing of red palm oil from interior villages... someone is running hustleville for me.

I nor get time to look anybody face.am in a viewing centre watching premier league Tottenham v whu.

" that's why I sip my alcohol
I don't wanna reason bad things no more.
I don't wanna go back to where I dey before.
Make e no dey disturb me joor joor jooor" - sip alcohol by Joeboy

Enjoy your life Ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by jeff1607(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nooneonline:

Jesus loves u....

This your write up just spoilt the whole thing

Mama Zino, you are doing well

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ahnie: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Lolxx some nairalandass sef eeh.
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by otikpoko(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
ahnie:
Lolxx some nairalandass sef eeh.

I dey based in Asaba.

Where your Joint dey?

Mah carry my squad come with Bread.

Abi you get very soft succulent bread when you dey sell there?

I mean over soft bread wey I fit mold like eba when I press am? grin
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ahnie: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2022
[quo
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by otikpoko(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2022
ahnie:

Infant Jesus

Make I drop my contacts?

Na Okpanam road I dey.

I got shoprite bread already grin
Re: Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. by ahnie: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
e.[/i]

[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing / Woman Jailed For Getting Raped / What Are The Procedures, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marriage Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.