Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) (50440 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Obio4real(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
A young lady, identified as Unyie Afor has gone missing since on the 16th December, 2021.

The lady who hails from Wula in Boki Local Government of Cross River, GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered, had traveled from Lagos on the 16th to her village to attend her nephew's wedding and possibly celebrate Christmas and new year.

Speaking with GRASSROOT REPORTERS, a friend of the lady, Ogbuefi David said:

"She was taken to her Aunty where she spend almost half of her life selling KPOMO (Cow skin) for her Aunt.

"She left her village (Wula) for Lagos continue to work as house/shop help.

"She is a kind and nice girl. From our deduction, she boarded a vehicle at a park probably one of those vehicles that go to Ogoja to carry goods for a lesser fare.

"She was contacted and disclosed that they slept at Onitsha because the vehicle was bad. The next day, she was contacted again and she said she was like an hour to Ogoja, this was the last time anyone spoke with her before her phone went off."

"After about 5 days or thereabouts, a call was place to her line and it rang and went off. Till date her phone can't be reached and she is not in the village."

Meanwhile, friends and family members of the young lady has called on Nigerians to join the search for her.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/01/family-friends-begs-for-help-as-young.html

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Franksomtoo: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
May she be found...

121 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by obedugo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
This Toto no need waste o, I hope she's found alive and sound

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by cpu2006(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
May be she follow man go somewhere. Don't disturb yourself again, she will come back home with pregnant

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by headbasher96(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
obedugo:
e be like your brothers for onitsha like toto tell them to free her so that she can go to her village

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by longetivity(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
She will be found safe and sound

46 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by starbuck(f): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2022
We are truly the endangered species in this country cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by WhiteIverson: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2022
The chances are 75% she’s with a guy, 25% she’s missing
May the odds be in their favor.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by FernandezPabIo: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2022
starbuck:
We are truly the endangered species in this country cry
don't be stupid.
It could be an accident.
This is new year try and get Sense

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by timibare(m): 4:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Burst every odokwa spots in Lagos, she must b found

2 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by blackmantis: 5:22am On Jan 03, 2022
It's always risky to board roadside transport. Always use known registered transport.....if it was GIG or Calculux or even Peace Mass she boarded her family would have known who to hold responsible. I hope she is found.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
don't be stupid.
It could be an accident.
This is new year try and get Sense
You see your life?

4 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Homeboiy: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
My ex girlfriend has been missing since on the 25th of December 2021 and I don’t even understand what the family is doing.

They are not putting much efforts in search of her.

Modified:

From the WhatsApp messages I got now

It seems she has been found
But I’m still waiting for the details of what happened.

7 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2022
obedugo:
she may even have a tight one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2022
obedugo:

You couldn't bury your perversion last year but foolishly displaying it this new era.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Homeboiy:
My ex girlfriend has been missing since on the 25th of December 2021 and I don’t even understand what the family is doing.

Damn! You kidding?

1 Like

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Homeboiy: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn! You kidding?

No bro

It’s happening now as I’m typing

She’s a student of Uniben

2 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by puyol005(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2022
She'll be found. No sad news this month. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by topekka(f): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2022
They can trace her line to the last area it was operational

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by puyol005(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2022
She'll be found. No sad news this month. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by gistray: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2022
I SAW her collecting free Christmas Cassava in uncles house

Uncle is generous with his Christmas cassava

1 Like

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Sanmel(f): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Eiyaaaar! She'll soon be back home by God's grace..

2 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

I hope she didn't pass through Ogun state?

4 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by iCauseTrouble: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2022
May she be found
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Homeboiy:

she went to see her one nigga, my girlfriend got missing too on that same day. But na one guy house she and her friend go.

1 Like

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by orikoku: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2022
She's busy enjoying new year's gbola.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Lemmy123(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

I hope she's found in one piece...

Please check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by LaSenior: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2022
angry

The way girls are after already Made men eeeeeh infact you will not have pity for them if such thing befalls them

I pray she's found Safe and healthy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Homeboiy:

No bro

It’s happening now as I’m typing

She’s a student of Uniben
this is serious o. Hope you cannot be implicated

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients / EFCC Arrests 31 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu. Recover Cars, Phones, Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.