Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Help On Which Vitafoam Mattress To Buy!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help On Which Vitafoam Mattress To Buy!!!!! (350 Views)

Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) / Samsung Refrigerator And Vitafoam Mattress For Sale / Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Which Vitafoam Mattress To Buy!!!!! by Zyzman: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hello Guys good day.
I'm looking to buy a mattress soon and something has been bugging my mind about what size to buy.
I want to buy maybe Vita Haven 6ft by 4.5ft but I don't know how many inches would be ideal whether 8inches, 10inches, 12 inches and more.
I want to also buy a bed/bed frame to put it on so which of the bed inches is ideal for that

Advice needed Asap please.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Happy Bride Shows Off Goat And Other Items Her Received Alongside B / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? / Happy Birthday To Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.