Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour (17507 Views)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours / PDP Leaders Meet Goodluck Jonathan Amid Defection Rumour (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by oglalasioux(m): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2022
To stylishly push Shekarau out of APC. Kwankwaso and Shekarau can never belong to the same camp at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Bendeco02: 6:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by abu12: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Bendeco02:

You supposed to be worried about your Oga tinubu if kwakwanso should decamp to APC.

Heavy weight politician to fight inside APC will be more and someone like kwakwanso will likely not to support your oga tinubu.

Kwakwanso and ganduaje are not friends... Ganduje is tinubu's ally/friend.

Kwankwaso and Ibrahim Shekarau are likely to work for VP osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by GreenCovering: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Such a powerful politician and grass root mover like Kwankwaso will be a huge factor in APC depending on his intents. If he is to come in to support an APC candidate in 2023, then it is only a question of time for APC to return to power in 2023. If he is coming in as a disruptive force then not even the big names in APC are guaranteed their spots going forward. It will be interesting to know what his intents are from an insider. Is his focus on Kano or the presidency or both?

4 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by muykem: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
That will be a great disaster for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by techWriter3: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2022
The mainland is not clear for ndi meth presidency again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by PrinceInTheNort: 7:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Huge blow for PDP if he joins Apc

3 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by adeade83: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2022
KwanKwaso shall be the vice President to Vice President Osibanjo in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by SoNature(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2022
tamdun:
PDP will just go into coma if kwankwaso joined apc

I think Kwankwaso is hyped. If not, how can someone explain that a former governor cannot win a senatorial seat?

As for incompetent Buhari, that man remains the most popular Nigerian politician today. I can't believe that people were comfortably voting in incompetent politicians because they identified with Buhari.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by samx4real(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Mumu

Polithiefcian... Moving like prostitutes.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Vistra40: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:
That's Osinbajo's deputy. Rufai Hanga said so few days ago
"If Osinbajo is given the ticket now and he picks somebody like Kwankwaso, I swear to God, they will surely win".
https://independent.ng/2023-presidential-election-osinbajo-should-accept-apc-ticket-if-tinubu-is-rejected-hanga/

Kwankwaso is too ambitious to be a vice to Osinbajo. He will overshadow him
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2022
chrisxxx:

Leadership is not football where the purpose is just win a game and the rest is history. You guys have started same thing you did with Buhari. Having crowd to support you does not translate to good leadership. Buhari has crowd in the north because of Shari'a he has always supported in open and in secret. Those who voted for him in the north believed he was coming to implement shari'a all over the country.
Back to my concern what is the synergy in governance between Osinbajo and Kwakwanso? Is it just to win election and we all get to square 1? Osinbajo and Kwakwanso unfortunately are mismatched in so many ways. Kwakwanso will never be loyal as deputy to Osinbajo. You guys what to see Obasanjo vs Atiku part 2.

Your first paragraph is not true, Buhari was voted for with the hope that this will change.
The last paragraph is logical thought.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Confirmedzombie: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2022
I pity Igbos and ndigbo. They will keep begging for presidency without success.

Ndigbo should go and learn how to play politics.

Igbos are the biggest enemies of ndigbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Jostoman: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Baawaa:
PDP died in 2013 when Obasanjo tore is membership card and was buried in 2015 when Jonathan was kicked out of Aso rock.
e go shock you in 2023
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Elidrisy20: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Ganduje to decamp to PDP
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by JaroMan: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/buharis-aide-welcomes-kwankwaso-to-apc-amid-defection-rumour/
Has always been unstable. In all my permutations on who to bank on, politically, I've never relied on him for any good.
He was in PDP in 2019 and the recorded less than 200k in presidential election but close to 1m in governorship election.
What a man!
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Babastrong(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Oscillatory motion.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by BuhariAdvocate: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Those useless people that not know anything about politics.
Pakute:
If he defects, our noisy neighbors would contract cancer of the mouth. There'd be less noise on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by GreenCovering: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2022
SoNature:

I think Kwankwaso is hyped. If not, how can someone explain that a former governor cannot win a senatorial seat?

As for incompetent Buhari, that man remains the most popular Nigerian politician today. I can't believe that people were comfortably voting in incompetent politicians because they identified with Buhari.

I can't remember him loosing a senatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Quality20(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2022
seunmsg:
After reading the Kwakwanso interview that was published yesterday, I have no doubt in my mind that he will return to APC this year. He’s just waiting for the Secondus case to be decided by the court before moving. I sincerely hope that APC will be able to manage the interest of the three biggest politicians in Kano.
why the case of secondus? is he the one supporting the chairmanship of secondus?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Kwankwaso and Ganduje under Shekarau?

Kano APC belongs to Shekarau.

Kano PDP belongs to Kwankwaso.

If not for video leakage, Ganduje would be in PDP. But Kano's politics is for Kano people. Anti-party would work in favor of Kwankwaso and PDP.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Guyman02: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:
That's Osinbajo's deputy. Rufai Hanga said so few days ago
"If Osinbajo is given the ticket now and he picks somebody like Kwankwaso, I swear to God, they will surely win".
https://independent.ng/2023-presidential-election-osinbajo-should-accept-apc-ticket-if-tinubu-is-rejected-hanga/
Kwankwaso ego is too large to serve under an Osinbajo who is still a political neophyte in Nigeria
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by adamumar522(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2022
chrisxxx:

Leadership is not football where the purpose is just win a game and the rest is history. You guys have started same thing you did with Buhari. Having crowd to support you does not translate to good leadership. Buhari has crowd in the north because of Shari'a he has always supported in open and in secret. Those who voted for him in the north believed he was coming to implement shari'a all over the country.
Back to my concern what is the synergy in governance between Osinbajo and Kwakwanso? Is it just to win election and we all get to square 1? Osinbajo and Kwakwanso unfortunately are mismatched in so many ways. Kwakwanso will never be loyal as deputy to Osinbajo. You guys what to see Obasanjo vs Atiku part 2.
U are a great political analyst for saying this, Kwankwaso is a grassroot and dogged politician, cannot be twisted by Osibanjo as president. It's the same case of Obasanjo not picking the late Abubakar Rimi in 1999 elections but going for Atiku. Rimi was a grassroot mobilizer and an all round politician more than Obasanjo, so controlling him is going to be very hard

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by akdjr(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Except you want your vote to be counted among the loser that is when I can advice anyone to vote for PDP in 2023a

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Golan007: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
kasheemawo:
The coast is not clear for ndi meth presidency again

grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu ‘Welcomes’ Kwankwaso To APC Amid Defection Rumour by Felimax(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2022
chrisxxx:

Very brilliant. When I tell people something must genetically wrong with the way most Nigerians are wired they think I am joking.
Now nobody want to know how much the country with the stunt that is been pulled, all we want is winning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions / Bandits Break Into Islamiyya School In Katsina, Abduct Pupils, Teacher / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.