Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (51060 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by jaybenugo: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates 24th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Nkechi (Photos)

Ex-footballer and Nigerian Super Eagles captain, Jay-Jay Okocha took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 24th wedding anniversary with his wife, Nkechi, today 3rd January 2022, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a photo of himself and his wife with the caption;

"It’s our Anniversary today, we give God the glory,Dorime all the way"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYQ5vYhsnhv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Jay Okocha and his wife, Nkechi got married in 1998 and have two children, Ajay Okocha and Daniella Okocha.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kriss216: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
That dance wey you dey dance for Betking advert on Supersport, you need to stop am.
I staked 10k on Man city to win Arsenal last weekend... To win 16k. Man city dey lose half time, Okocha dey dance for me.

Happy Wedding Anniversary, Jay Jay.

300 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by olasaad(f): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beautiful people smiley happy wedding anniversary

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by slawormiir: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

EmekaBlue:
GOAT of Nigeria football

He is not...he won't make top ten Nigeria goat

Give it to papilo

Jay Jay never played a successful football....all those things he was doing in the pitch are dog shit

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Shiandu: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
What a beautiful family Jay Jay has

19 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by whippersnapper(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Okocha with the balling. One thing about having money is that you can marry as many women as you like. If I no make this money wetin I really gain

6 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by BrickDevo: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mr jay, baller

Still in the business of providing affordable housing

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by jagged44: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
The little boy resemble am well well, just that he no inherit him papa footballing skills, too bad.

19 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congrats man!

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ropostic120(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sweet FAMILY

The guy dey use BET KING to cash OUT big time.

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by hakym619(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
God bless them .

Nairaland family , please I need your help.
I need you to suggest any genuine involvement that will earn me 6,000,000 naira or more by October this year. I need serious money to advance on my studies.

If It is crypto, online business etc. Please I'd do it. I'm tired and I'm getting sad already

4 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by psp2pc(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy anni
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by GodHelpMe1: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sustaining his marriage with our betting moneysad

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
GOAT of Nigeria football

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by aikyg(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
His son looks like Alex Iwobi. His son's name is Ajay Okocha and he plays professional football in Germany with Frankfurt Under 19. His daughter, Daniella Okocha, is a Lawyer.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by chidiebere2020(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Betking
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by nerorex01: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is that not Iwobi grin

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ZBUGZY: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy Wedding Anniversary. Many more years to JayJay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
cool
Happy anniversary to them

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ropostic120(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dammmmnn Niggarrr is alright �

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by diplomat058(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:
That dance wey you dey dance for Betking advert on Supersport, you need to stop am.
I staked 10k on Man city to win Arsenal last weekend... To win 16k. Man city dey lose half time, Okocha dey dance for me.

I think say na only me the dance dey always vex óò grin grin

But I like Okocha sha

11 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by MuchAdo: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kudos
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by davibid: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Legend congratulations
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Sandydayziz(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:

Anytime I watch that dance I cringe. It’s so awkward and annoying cry
Meanwhile happy anniversary to them. 24yrs ain’t no joke tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by jolly94: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
aikyg:
His son looks like Alex Iwobi.
Yes. They are cousins.

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by GrandMasters: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wow......nice.....with 5 Children
A boy A girl and 3 dogs

If you get dogs for house you will relate with me on this undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Diamondniyi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
This made me remember the open goal YAKUBU missed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) / Manuel Akanji Rocks Super Eagles Jersey Amid Dual Nationality Protests. Photos / Shuaibu Amodu To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.