Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? (20997 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Job Or Place Of Work? / Is It Really About Working Hard? / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by JuanDeDios: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
HustlingHustler:
For me, it is that I can't socialize, meet people or make new friends. It's just me and my laptop day and night.
Nothing really.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Babiaud: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
WFH is so cool

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by AuroraB(f): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingIce101:
What kind of jobs can I do to work from home
Please advice.
I’ll prefer work from home
Hope you have constant electricity And it's not noisy there, too

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Exkandayee(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is very lonely shaaa, but sometimes babe go come keep you company,buy food with her money and cook,is fun shaaa,laidis now I deh alone , fucking bored,

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
basty:

Lie from the pit of hell
time zone...

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by BruncleZuma: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nothing
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Pootle: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
when she comes and you cant concentrate grin

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by socialmediaman: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
It means you have to do more exercise in order to stay active. At the workplace you’re moving from office to office and sometimes building to building to check in on colleagues or have meetings with colleagues, partners and customers, but at home it’s all virtual, on your computer.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by JuanDeDios: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Adinije:
I hate the fact that most people considers you jobless. Most of whom you can comfortably place on your payroll.
Folks that are important to you would know what you do. For neighbours, that's a different matter, but it depends on where you live.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by house10s: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
basty:

Lie from the pit of hell
we dey look them
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by jericco1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Loneliness mostly.

E no easy angry

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by ibawon(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'd love to work from home
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by otokx(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tendency to over work especially when it's time bound.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Bigfish121(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Work from home does not actually mean you stay at home all day.you can actually go a standard cafe close by to do your work from there you can meet people.This is what me and some of my guys usually do.its full of fun.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Everybody on Nairaland now works from home...

23 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by 1950Mack: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
I get lazy atimes...and then lack of motivation because of 'shebi na my house I de mentality'...leads to eventual procrastination grin

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by studentofTruth: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
HustlingHustler:
For me, it is that I can't socialize, meet people or make new friends. It's just me and my laptop day and night.

I swear, it's killing me.

My target this year is to see how to reduce my workload and have more time to socialize.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Omniman(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin work from home na scam....

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Myer(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
HustlingHustler:

Humans and insatiabiity.
Those working in offices are wishing they could work from home. While those working from home are wishing they can work from office.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by BadNews: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Working From Home Is Very Sweet ooooo

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by sammirano: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
I used to do it, it was not fun.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by studentofTruth: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bigfish121:
Work from home does not actually mean you stay at home all day.you can actually go a standard cafe close by to do your work from there you can meet people.This is what me and some of my guys usually do.its full of fun.

Like Cyber cafe still exist?

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by surugede(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
HustlingHustler:

See Finish!!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by airsaylongcome: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
The work hours. 5pm to 2am

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by JudeAfoo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aside from the loneliness from time to time, no real downsides to work from home

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by iyke484real(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
HustlingHustler:
abeg where orna de see this "work from home" dey do? Make orna teach me abeg...I want follow work from home.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by alphaNomega: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
HenryDion:
Loneliness.

Sometimes been deprived of human touch can be depressing,

Man is a social animal no matter how introverted.

Hoping to create more time for fun this new year.

Which human touch? Do people keep touching you in your office?

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by Bigfish121(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Not actually cyber cafe.its like a rest spot where they have Internet facilities also.These places are common in lagos and Abuja.

studentofTruth:

Like Cyber cafe still exist?

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by studentofTruth: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olusharp:
Having to explain yourself to people...
What do you say you do online again?
Me:
Hahahaha
Passed through this level in 2020. I no de look anybody face again.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by studentofTruth: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bigfish121:
Not actually cyber cafe.its like a rest spot where they have Internet facilities also.These places are common in lagos and Abuja.

I see. That's cool.

But can't find such here.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? by chatinent: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
I love working from home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria