Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,615 members, 7,801,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out (1300 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by CeokRicchezza: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello guys, happy new year. I need your opinion on an issue:

If you have a serious relationship with your woman and you both are planning on settling down, can you allow a guy to take your girlfriend out?

Outing like bar, cinema, beach etc

Or should your girlfriend go out with a guy, then tells you later about the outing?

Honest opinion guys
Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Totilopussylick(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
I think it's better i didn't know lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Emecson(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will accept, I mean we re not married yet so there is enough room for breaking up

1 Like

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Artsbeat(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
That one na b4 nor be NOW again angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by emmyluizzz: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
even if you no get sense try the review and read watin you the post
how can a sane man post such nonsense
shebi you still dey carry woman matter for head this new year
you just want dey unfort*n*te for life patapata for life abi

watin concern me 2022 na to mind my business
Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by SalafRider(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Why, she de mad?

1 Like

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Animegirl(f): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Some of you will just type shii for clickbits.

Read what you said and ask yourself is it right? Anyone who allow his lady to go out with another man, is a weak man and deserves no preeq. angry
Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Beblessedbaba: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Let me very honest with you; I am sure before you brought it here you must have tried to make her see reasons but she won't bug.That is the new variant brought by COVID-19.

Pls don't waste your time just allow her attend go for many cinemas, bars and Bleep sessions with the dude because she won't tell you.

Your exit strategy is don't serve her breakfast; No you have to make it La Carta variant...Just play along and gradually get a new woman and withdraw from her.

One day she will come to her senses, with a humbleness and good mannerism then give her the shocker that you thought you guys had become friends with benefits since she can go for cinema date alone consistently with a new guy. Ofcourse the one she told you not the true picture.

The effect will be better felt as she will either become a born again lady immediately and appreciate her next partner better or the vicious cycle of hoeism continues till she eventually get sense from too much of getting served La Carta...

With this there is a major change and the day she eventually get a life partner.. All her life she will guide it jealously.

NB: The era of serving early breakfast is gone because while at the vicious cycle of Hoeism... There is already another brother called SIMP waiting to take over that very moment but when served at La Carta variant it's comes harmless with more life changing impact..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by uthlaw: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:
even if you no get sense try the review and read watin you the post

how can a sane man post such nonsense

shebi you still dey carry woman matter for head this new year

you just want dey unfort*n*te for life patapata for life abi

watin concern me
2022 na to mind my business
be calming down bros!

1 Like

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by CeokRicchezza: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
Let me very honest with you; I am sure before you brought it here you must have tried to make her see reasons but she won't bug.That is the new variant brought by COVID-19.

Pls don't waste your time just allow her attend go for many cinemas, bars and Bleep sessions with the dude because she won't tell you.

You exit strategy is don't serve her breakfast; No you have to make it La Carta variant...Just play along and gradually get a new woman and withdraw from her.

One day she will come to her senses and come for you then give her the shocker. The effect will be better felt as she will either become a born again lady immediately and appreciate her next partner better or she the vicious cycle of holeism continues till she eventually get sense from too much of getting served La Carta...

With this sense come quickly �

Nicely said bro, thank you
Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by aimmoney9: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
Some of you will just type shii for clickbits.

Read what you said and ask yourself is it right? Anyone who allow his lady to go out with another man, is a weak man and deserves no preeq. angry
Until the day she goes out with her real male cousin without strings attached..... grin

I would reserve calling u an undeserving gbola holder..... grin grin
Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
If am a broke boy,Yes. But if I'm a rich nigga,Nah.

Na why guyman gats hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by emmyluizzz: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
uthlaw:
be calming down bros!
baba no vex my dealer was arrested I dey vex
Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by AfroKnight: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2022
If she told you she was going would you drag her back?

The moment your girlfriend asks for permission or informs you of her decision to go on a date with another guy, just forget her. Her release clause has been or is about to be triggered. She’s not worth the stress. Just classify her as your FWB while you interview new candidates for the newly vacant position of girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Lordedifice1: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yes i can allow but just know that,that is the end of me and her
He must Bleep your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Can You As A Boyfriend Allow A Guy Take Your Girlfriend Out by Rosement(f): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
CeokRicchezza:
Hello guys, happy new year. I need your opinion on an issue:

If you have a serious relationship with your woman and you both are planning on settling down, can you allow a guy to take your girlfriend out?

Outing like bar, cinema, beach etc

Or should your girlfriend go out with a guy, then tells you later about the outing?

Honest opinion guys
Are you saying that a lady has to disconnect from all her male friends because she has a bf? The fact that she allowed you to know means she is honest.
Do you think you can monitor your gf or stop her from cheating?
You need to date someone you can trust, if you don't trust your gf, it is better for you to breakup with her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) / Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said / Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.