Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) (8855 Views)

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by siofra(f): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
I no dey see road again on Quora and YouTube. They are obsessed with him because according to them he's gorgeous and extremely talented.

I can't agree on the "gorgeous" part but anyone who has seen the Dune movie knows he's actually a good actor.

Is he really that cute? He even has a subreddit dedicated to him undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by siofra(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
More...

1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by WinnerIyy: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is your 6th thread today alone, you this jobless idiot

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by RENOWNED2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na work wey you no get turn you to ashawo.

Reason am!

An idle woman is the devil's workshop.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by OloshoMan: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Timothée Chalamet wouldn't be as popular if he was named simply Timothy. Great talent tho

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by siofra(f): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
OloshoMan:
Timothée Chalamet wouldn't be as popular if he was named simply Timothy. Great talent tho

Why??

What is special about the name?
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by siofra(f): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
WinnerIyy:

Sorry dear tongue White girls will never obsess over you. In fact no girl will ever obsess over you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by siofra(f): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
RENOWNED2:
Na work wey you no get turn you to ashawo.

Reason am!

An idle woman is the devil's workshop.

I know na, busy man. That's why you've been online on nairaland since morning undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is Dune a series or a movie?
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Phanthar007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mtcheeewwww

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Exkandayee(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
This lekpa, what's special about him,he go still get 2 inches dick,they love him because he's cute, but we fucck cos we smart, this kinda guy ain't getting no pussy

3 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by l69l: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Is Dune a series or a movie?
Movie
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
siofra:
I no dey see road again on Quora and YouTube. They are obsessed with him because according to them he's gorgeous and extremely talented.

I can't agree on the "gorgeous" part but anyone who has seen the Dune movie knows he's actually a good actor.

[/s]
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by OloshoMan: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
People especially (Americans and Brits) are always fascinated by the french (their styles, culture, wine, food, language, cities especially (Monaco and Paris) etc
siofra:

Why??

What is special about the name?
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
I love his features.Cute guy.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by FavvyReignz(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
[b]Nothing we no see as news for una hand

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by ndenzo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:

He did a better Job in Call me by uR name

3 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by siofra(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
OloshoMan:
People especially (Americans and Brits) are always fascinated by the french (their styles, culture, wine, food, language, cities especially (Monaco and Paris) etc

Okay. I get it now.
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mummy i love you so much and i will like to make you proud

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:

How do you know what a subreddit is?

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
He's become a sexual fetish for teen girls after that his gay character in call me by your name.

4 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Walkee: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2022
I swear, this girl is a chronic masturrbator walahi.
Reason I don't shake girls hands. She might not even wash her hands properly before coming out. Tuueeeh

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by posty56: 12:56am On Jan 04, 2022
WinnerIyy:
grin

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by blingxx(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:

Someone that even shagged Jennifer Lawrence in "don't look up" undecided
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Torosk1(m): 2:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Yahoo boys will try this pics now grin

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Torosk1:
Yahoo boys will try this pics now grin

grin cheesy
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 04, 2022
He is ugly asf. Basic.

4 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Mastakija(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:

you have been banned from opening multiple threads in a day

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:

For some beauty and gorgeous is a combination of attributes they posses it’s not just about facial looks alone. Idris Elba is ugly facially bt his macho stature and British ascent makes him seem handsome bt he actually isn’t.

This guys doesn’t have the body then he must possess the voice, personality or mannerisms that make up for his average looks. Bt he’s not ugly he’s has nice long hair, jaw line deep eyes and good skin tone. That alone makes him model material and with the talent it gets higher.

4 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by fati2001(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2022
HE IS GOOD LOOKING.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by LILTJAY: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Yahoo boys on nairaland don see picture to use
Re: White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) by Lordedifice1: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2022
So you are this jobless
Abeg get out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / Music You Love To Play When Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.