Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH (3497 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Twitter Ban: FG Develops Code Of Conduct For Facebook, Instagram / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by IGBOSON1: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
Igbo land? That ur oil that cannot fill a kettle

Let me overlook your stupidity in implying Igboland has little or no oil in commercial quantity. However, whether it cannot fill a kettle or can fill an ocean, fact remains that because you CANNOT KEEP YOUR THIEVING PAWS OF WHAT YOU CONSIDER 'INCONSEQUENTAL' points to the fact that you're not only a greedy, two-faced, hypocritical liar, but also that you can't do without sharing the same country with Igbos! Will admitting that you actually need to be compatriots with Igbos kill you?

Shameless billy-goat!

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by IGBOSON1: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
with the way u igbos hate Muslims n northerners,hope u won't need their vote later?

Cause it's not logical for u to hate someone n not hide it n later need him

Igbos don't 'hate' anyone! What is causing all this bad blood and makes you think Igbo 'hate' anyone is the unfair political-economy in place in Nigeria from the late 60s to date! Let us go back to pre-66 settings (with changes that reflect present geo-political realities) or have an independent Igbo nation today, and you would see all this tension slip away instantly!

There are THREE major ethnic groups in Nigeria, right? Check it...the last time one of that tripod held power at the centre was in 1966, yet that doesn't seem to register with you that something just ain't right. All you're seeing is the 'hate' Igbos have for northerners. And i've not even touched on the way Igbos are being slaughtered in cold blood in 'one Nigeria'....from the 50s to date, and with it taking a larger dimension since 2015 with the coming of the Igbo-hater in chief! I've equally not touched on how hydrocarbon rich parts of Igboland were sliced off of the then East Central State (now south-east) with surgical precision, and placed in Rivers State for Ijaws to help the hegemony oversee!

So you see, you need to look at the entire picture before trying to aportion blame!
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Reality3080: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Igbos don't 'hate' anyone! What is causing all this bad blood and makes you think Igbo 'hate' anyone is the unfair political-economy in place in Nigeria from the late 60s to date! Let us go back to pre-66 settings (with changes that reflect present geo-political realities) or have an independent Igbo nation today, and you would see all this tension slip away instantly!

There are THREE major ethnic groups in Nigeria right? Check it...the last time one of that tripod held power at the centre was in 1966, yet that doesn't seem to register with you that something just ain't right. All you're seeing is the 'hate' Igbos have for northerners. And i've not even touched on the way Igbos are being slaughtered in cold blood in 'one Nigeria'....from the 50s to date, and with it taking a larger dimension since 2015 with the coming of the Igbo-hater in chief! I've equally not touched on how hydrocarbon rich parts of Igboland were sliced off of the then East Central State (now south-east) with surgical precision, and placed in Rivers State for Ijaws to help the hegemony oversee!

So you see, you need to look at the entire picture before trying to aportion blame!
who caused the bad blood?
Hope u have heard about igbo coup where igbos killed other leaders n left their own?

Since then people have been skeptical about giving an igbo.man power cos the last time he held it,there was chaos n commotion

Y do u think other tribes are skeptical of d igbos?

5 Likes

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by IGBOSON1: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Abeg don't mention that mannabbqgri person here.
Me too,I might not like all the ideas of the ipob laying certain claims especially on the SS people but all those na wash. However,I chose to see the bigger picture of emancipation and liberation from our common enemy from futa djalon Timbuktu that they stand for.
We have coexisted with the easterners for decades and they've been allies politically. They stood behind Gej all through.
Guy our common and real enemies are the ones who are in control and possession of our natural resources. The likes of T.Y Danjuma and Indimi of Taraba and borno States and other mallams who own our oil wells are stinkingly rich!!!! They are far away in the north and don't feel the effects of spill or pollution in any way.
I work at sea,petrol tankers..the DPR PPMC PPPRA NNPC PTDF..nIMASA NPA,these are the fed govt petroleum agencies and maritime sector,they are all headed by mallams!!!
Our petroleum and maritime resources are in their hands and control while we fight eachother everyday!

Look at this govt,we only have a SS man hidden quietly as deputy senate president! That man should be Speaker of house of representatives instead. The Igbos are nowhere. Is that right?

I don't hate yoruba people o,but they have joined forces with mallams and have sold virtually everything away in the south.

I'm not saying you should stop your bashing job at the if is o,but you must know you are just wasting away your time and painting yourself in bad light...I even be think say you be Mallam!!! grin

But say the truth,this is 2022,are you really from SS?

Post of the day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Beejayy20(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
FallenShitHole:

We shall seize all the allocation money very soon because the money is coming from our land. Prepare for life under cocoa and groundnut. No more free oil money from Biafra land to support your lazy way of life.
mugu even Sw get oyel than barrel nyamiri land

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by IGBOSON1: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
who caused the bad blood?
Hope u have heard about igbo coup where igbos killed other leaders n left their own?

Since then people have been skeptical about giving an igbo.man power cos the last time he held it,there was chaos n commotion

Y do u think other tribes are skeptical of d igbos?

You see.....this thinking is EXACTLY the problem, if not a large part of the problem! You justify all your negative actions towards Igbos because of the Nzeogwu led 'Igbo coup'! Pray, can you tell us when Igbos voted to send Nzeogwu, et-al, to go out on their ill-adviced mission? And remember this slaughtering of Igbos in the north started way back in the 50s....before said coup!
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fejoku:
It's best we don't breathe life into this foolish thread. Allow it to die quietly.
Over...
over
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by durangokid: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
Igbos are immigrants, no wonder Wike is chasing u guys anywhere u go in River state.

Have u seen wike chasing Ikwerre, Obigbo, Obolo, Kalabari, Ogoni etc as he is chasing igbos? He is giving u the body language that u guys could be chased out anytimegrin
. When last did you hear if Sargent Awuse? Go and and ask him or people when he insulted the Igbos , that same thing will happen to wike, though wike is Igbo but let him come down from the seat, he will fizzle away into oblivion very very than expected

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
kettykin:
when IPOB becomes the president of Nigeria , the migration of igbos will be stopped . Sea ports in calabar , Akwa Ibom , Onitsha River port and Azumini River port will come on stream , consular houses of the major destination of igbos will be encouraged to be opened up in the South East , the idea of referendum will start appearing in discussion in the National Assembly, stable power generation and distribution off grid companies will be started up in the east . all these will reverse migration of igbos to Lagos , kano ,etc
Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan is an ibo man
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by richmond500: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
durangokid:
. When last did you hear if Sargent Awuse? Go and and ask him or people when he insulted the Igbos , that same thing will happen to wike, though wike is Igbo but let him come down from the seat, he will fizzle away into oblivion very very than expected
Awuse like every other politician had a time wen they are popular, igbos didn't do shit to Awuse
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Afonjakid:

Internet rants.. go to obigbo and tell them that they are not igbos.
There is no place called Obigbo in Rivers State, what we have is Oyigbo.

Oyigbo is the location hundreds of IPOB miscreants were killed

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Reality3080: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You see.....this thinking is EXACTLY the problem, if not a large part of the problem! You justify all your negative actions towards Igbos because of the Nzeogwu led 'Igbo coup'! Pray, can you tell us when Igbos voted to send Nzeogwu, et-al, to go out on their ill-adviced mission? And remember this slaughtering of Igbos in the north started way back in the 50s....before said coup!
y was igbo leaders not killed?
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Your govt should stop stealing their resources first na,haba. Let your fed govt remove all its structures from the east first and let's see, don't you have a thinking faculty?
You dey talk like a little pikin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by durangokid: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
Awuse like every other politician had a time wen they are popular, igbos didn't do shit to Awuse
. Hahaha, I don't talk with people with dead conscience, the devil himself laugh at them
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Abeg don't mention that mannabbqgri person here.
Me too,I might not like all the ideas of the ipob laying certain claims especially on the SS people but all those na wash. However,I chose to see the bigger picture of emancipation and liberation from our common enemy from futa djalon Timbuktu that they stand for.
We have coexisted with the easterners for decades and they've been allies politically. They stood behind Gej all through.
Guy our common and real enemies are the ones who are in control and possession of our natural resources. The likes of T.Y Danjuma and Indimi of Taraba and borno States and other mallams who own our oil wells are stinkingly rich!!!! They are far away in the north and don't feel the effects of spill or pollution in any way.
I work at sea,petrol tankers..the DPR PPMC PPPRA NNPC PTDF..nIMASA NPA,these are the fed govt petroleum agencies and maritime sector,they are all headed by mallams!!!
Our petroleum and maritime resources are in their hands and control while we fight eachother everyday!

Look at this govt,we only have a SS man hidden quietly as deputy senate president! That man should be Speaker of house of representatives instead. The Igbos are nowhere. Is that right?
I don't hate yoruba people o,but they have joined forces with mallams and have sold virtually everything away in the south.

I'm not saying you should stop your bashing job at the if is o,but you must know you are just wasting away your time and painting yourself in bad light...I even be think say you be Mallam!!! grin

But say the truth,this is 2022,are you really from SS?
Gibberish from Okoro in a village in Ebonyi State

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Let me overlook your stupidity in implying Igboland has little or no oil in commercial quantity. However, whether it cannot fill a kettle or can fill an ocean, fact remains that because you CANNOT KEEP YOUR THIEVING PAWS OF WHAT YOU CONSIDER 'INCONSEQUENTAL' points to the fact that you're not only a greedy, two-faced, hypocritical liar, but also that you can't do without sharing the same country with Igbos! Will admitting that you actually need to be compatriots with Igbos kill you?

Shameless billy-goat!
Nobody gives a dam about Ibos leaving or not.

Only your politicians can make this happen

You can't be voting for APC, PDP and APGA and screaming referendum

2 Likes

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by IGBOSON1: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
y was igbo leaders not killed?

After all i explained, you're still asking this dumbass question!?

Go contact a medium and ask them to table this question to Nzeogwu, et-al. Why are you asking me?
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Reality3080: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

After all i explained, you're still asking this dumbass question!?

Go contact a medium and ask them to table this question to Nzeogwu, et-al. Why are you asking me?
the reason y u can't answer d dumbass question is d same reason nobody will trust igbos with power in Nigeria n as regards biafra u ain't going anywhere

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by OFFICIAL336: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
u are right and we support u, but wen will u ban allocations to ur states and stop migrating to other parts of Nigeria
When you stop begging for unity.

Till then, enjoy your one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by OFFICIAL336: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
Igbo land? That ur oil that cannot fill a kettle
Imo gas is currently powering your beloved Lagos. I am sure you are too uninformed to know this.

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by DabuIIIT: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord COCONUTHEAD:

You can't be voting for APC, PDP and APGA and screaming referendum if you have a functional cerebellar ataxia tissue,you would know that they are yet Nigerians and still in Nigeria for now

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109074059][/quote] Gibberish from a Okoro the boy from afikpo
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by cafolu: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
When ill-trained, dirty military troops stop occupying the East, and useless, police extortionist road-blocks/checkpoints are removed then you can talk. I don't even know why y'all are so concerned. How does singing national anthem or not affect you? How patriotic are you really other than by mouth and unified hatred?
richmond500:
Abi those ones are unbannable grin

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by IGBOSON1: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

You can't be voting for APC, PDP and APGA and screaming referendum

You reason like a r'etard!

I doubt even as daft as you are, that even you believe your assertion that 'nobody gives a damn about Ibos leaving or not'! You see the uncivil war from '67 to'70....you see the hounding and slaughtering of Igbos in MASSOB and IPOB that's been going on since the 90s....you see the military occupation of the peaceful south-east by the Fulani Nigerian army......you see the rush by the Fulani gov't of 'one Nigeria' to tag IPOB as a terrorist organisation, while the Fulani herdsmen and bandits were left to their own devices....you see all this yet still pretend nobody gives a damn about Igbos leaving!? As well as your unbridled hate, your hypocrisy and lies will also lead to your undoing!

If you weren't as thick as a plank, you'd have realised by now that Igbo politicians are singing from an entirely different hymn sheet as the rest of Ndigbo! They are mostly lilly-livered, self-centred, greedy and appeasing, so just how TF do you expect them to lead the charge for our emancipation from 'one Nigeria'!? Referendum exists and are used all over the world as a means to guage the sentiments of a populace on burning issues of national importance. It's only in 'one Nigeria' that referendum is considered anathema.....why's that? You may just as well argue referendum aren't needed.....just go to the politicians of the country in question and ask THEM how they feel on the topical question of the day! Yes....even our thieving, election rigging and daft Nigerian politicians can substitute for having a referendum!

You have murdered Igbo youth in cold-blood over their agitation! You can 'justify' this assertion but can't deny it! Now any real gov't, that has the interests of its citizens at heart and recognises the rights of free speech and assembly, wouldn't let things get to the extent they have gotten to presently in Nigeria before trying to find a way guage the sentiments of majority of the population on the issue/s leading to all this tension and bad-blood! Things are done differently in Nigeria....in Nigeria, they send out the Fulani military to go and murder the agitators in cold-blood!

You see and know all this, yet still wanna lie to yourself that nobody is standing in the way of Igbos (or any other grp for that matter) leaving the killing field that 'one Nigeria' has become!
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You reason like a r'etard!

I doubt even as daft as you are, that even you believe your assertion that 'nobody gives a damn about Ibos leaving or not'! You see the uncivil war from '67 to'70....you see the hounding and slaughtering of Igbos in MASSOB and IPOB that's been going on since the 90s....you see the military occupation of the peaceful south-east by the Fulani Nigerian army......you see the rush by the Fulani gov't of 'one Nigeria' to tag IPOB as a terrorist organisation, while the Fulani herdsmen and bandits were left to their own devices....you see all this yet still pretend nobody gives a damn about Igbos leaving!? As well as your unbridled hate, your hypocrisy and lies will also lead to your undoing!

If you weren't as thick as a plank, you'd have realised by now that Igbo politicians are singing from an entirely different hymn sheet as the rest of Ndigbo! They are mostly lilly-livered, self-centred, greedy and appeasing, so just how TF do you expect them to lead the charge for our emancipation from 'one Nigeria'!? Referendums exist and are used all over the world as a means to guage the sentiments of a populace on burning issues of national importance. It's only in 'one Nigeria' that referendum is considered anathema.....why's that? You may just as well argue referendums aren't needed.....just go to the politicians of the country in question and ask THEM how they feel on the topical question of the day! Yes....even our thieving, election rigging and daft Nigerian politicians can substitute for having a referendum!

You have murdered Igbo youth in cold-blood over their agitation! You can 'justify' this assertion but can't deny it! Now any real gov't, that has the interests of its citizens at heart and recognises the rights of free speech and assembly, wouldn't let things get to the extent they have gotten to presently in Nigeria before trying to find a way guage the sentiments of majority of the population on the issue/s leading to all this tension and bad-blood! Things are done differently in Nigeria....in Nigeria, they send out the Fulani military to go and murder the agitators in cold-blood!

You see and know all this, yet still wanna lie to yourself that nobody is standing in the way of Igbos (or any other grp for that matter) leaving the killing field that 'one Nigeria' has become!

No where in the world will a certain part of a country wake up and just decide to leave the Union. Even the USA fought a civil war because of this.

Is one of the reason Ojuku and Aguyi Ironsi unleashed war on Adaka Boro and his men.

Nobody can be screaming for referendum on top Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter and expect the Central Government to take them seriously.

The Scottish were not asking for independence on top social media.

Una go vote for APGA, PDP and APC, parties that do not believe in the division on Nigeria, but come online to wail about people holding you

I no get strength to read your long wailing.

3 Likes

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Afonjakid: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
[s]There is no place called Obigbo in Rivers State, what we have is Oyigbo.

Oyigbo is the location hundreds of IPOB miscreants were killed[/s]
I'm not talking about ibarapa in Oyo state here where Fulanis killed thousands and raped many useless afonja women with their dirty divcks while the rest of afonjas ran into Benin republic with their heels behind their backs and became refugees cheesy cheesy
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Afonjakid:

I'm not talking about ibarapa in Oyo state here where Fulanis killed thousands and raped many useless afonja women with their dirty divcks while the rest of afonjas ran into Benin republic with their heels behind their backs and became refugees cheesy cheesy
Where is your evidence fulanis killed thousands in ibarapa?

I have evidence millions of useless Ibo miscreants got starved to death because of the incompetence of Ojuku during the Civil War in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by MartinCorridon: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Viewing topic: Martincorridon IvartheMENTAL Thefacelessman thechameleon all round mental grin

Greenback ? AfonjaConehead?

Yoruba-loving Igbo niggah? shocked

Bro, you got 100s of monikers oo
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Afonjakid: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Where is your evidence fulanis killed thousands in ibarapa?

I have evidence millions of useless Ibo miscreants got starved to death because of the incompetence of Ojuku during the Civil War in Nigeria grin
The link is the there on the internet..Even the afonja refugees have refused to come back to their land cause of the fear of Fulani unleashing another genocide on them cheesy
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by IGBOSON1: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
the reason y u can't answer d dumbass question is d same reason nobody will trust igbos with power in Nigeria n as regards biafra u ain't going anywhere

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Your diseased kindred spirit just said nobody is stopping igbos from leaving, and here you are saying the exact opposite...that 'we ain't going nowhere'! shocked

Everyone, listen to this vile cretins reaoning: Nzeogwu and co carried out a coup. The band of coupists comprised of soldiers from the Eastern Region, Mid-West Region and Western Region. At no point did the electorate of the regions involved vote to send these idealist soldiers on their ill-adviced mission. Now the coup happened, and this bigoted schmuck i'm quoting is laying the blame for how things eventually panned out on the entire Igbo race.....asking us to explain why some were killed and some weren't! This bastard is arguing that NOBODY (he purports to speak for the rest of Nigeria) will trust Igbos with power in Nigeria because of the actions of these coupists in 1966! I hope ya'll can see the type of reaoning that has led to Nigeria being where it is today!?

Dude, what's your ethnicity? I dare you to mention your ethnicity on this thread!
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by DabuIIIT: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
MartinCorridon:

Yoruba-loving Igbo niggah? shocked

Bro, you got 100s of monikers oo
gbenue soun,iwo nko? Agbariojukwu etc grin
Re: When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Afonjakid:

The link is the there on the internet..Even the afonja refugees have refused to come back to their land cause of the fear of Fulani unleashing another genocide on them cheesy
There is no refugee crisis issue in ibarapa dumbo

Residents of Mmiata community in Anambra West Local Government Area of Anambra State have deserted their homes following attack allegedly by herdsmen on Wednesday evening. It happened on 11 of November 2021. The joke Is on you Okoro

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/anambra-community-residents-flee-homes-over-herdsmen-attack/%3famp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBA Confr.: Nigerians Chased Out Tinubu Campaign Director Over Tinubu Absence / Mammoth Crowd Turns Up For APC APC Rally In Jos / This Picture Of Tinubu Is Scaring Children, Can Presidency Stop Using It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.