Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. (1515 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / I Need Help On Divorce Process! / How To Initiate Divorce Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2022
How does a person who doesn't want to employ the services of a lawyer go about initiating a divorce process for a marriage done at the registry in Nigeria ?

Lalasticlala I need meaningful contributions please.

1 Like

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ekejoestar(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
How does a person who doesn't want to employ the services of a lawyer go about initiating a divorce process for a marriage done at the registry in Nigeria ?

You can make research online
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by FIFApresident1(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2022
You're such a failure sister, a very big one at that.

Starting a new year with divorce.

2 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

you well so? undecided

If you have no meaningful thing to say, scroll down na.

12 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Saintmary(f): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:

You'll get better information at the magistrate court nearest to you.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by FIFApresident1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
you well so? undecided

If you have no meaningful thing to say, scroll down na.
This is a big lesson to folks who seek advice on Nairaland, especially advice given by women, at least the bad advice from men is borne out of frustration, Hunger, Sapa and the very bad economy.

But these devilish Nairaland family women are all out to break homes, as my yoruba people used to say, "aje egbodo ton' wa eni kunra" meaning someone whose life is already destroyed wanting to destroy others life" that's the case of this op and other women on nairaland family section, they are mostly divorced, Evening newspaper, Psychos etcetera.

This op probably cheated on her spouse or a case of attempt murder on the mother-in-law (food poisoning like we read few days back).

Aunty, I repeat, you're a failure.

Nawa oo.

6 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

This is a big lesson to folks who seek advice on Nairaland, especially advice given by women, at least the bad advice from men is borne out of frustration, Hunger, Sapa and the very bad economy.

But these devilish Nairaland family women are all out to break homes, as my yoruba people used to say, "aje egbodo ton' wa eni kunra" meaning someone whose life is already destroyed wanting to destroy others life" that's the case of this op and other women on nairaland family section, they are mostly divorced, Evening newspaper, Psychos etcetera.

This op probably cheated on her spouse or a case of attempt murder on the mother-in-law (food poisoning like we read few days back).

Nawa oo.
lol, your head nor correct grin grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Saintmary:

You'll get better information at the magistrate court nearest to you.

Good luck.
Alright,thanks.
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Nawa oo.
What in the world is with the emotional rambling? undecided

The OP asked a simple question. If you don't have anything sensible to add, move on. undecided

16 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by ahnie: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

If she were to be your sister,would you have spewed this thrash?

Pls be kind enough to answer me!

9 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by ahnie: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The OP asked a simple question. If you don't have anything sensible to add, move on. undecided
His response Taya me.

3 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by FIFApresident1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Alaye don't ever quote me.

4 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Alaye don't ever quote me.
Why? undecided
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:

many are mad but few are on nairaland,the guy is suffering from mental breakdown.

4 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by frozen70(f): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Your conclusion is very wrong, you don't know what transpired
Your are not informed of anything

So she should remain in a bitter and unpleasant relationship

Why not wish yourself what she is passing through so that you can have the experience

1 Like

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by frozen70(f): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:

I think you need to ho with your family to inform their inlaw that you are tired and fed up with the marriage and wants to pull out

It can be dissolved there if you think they don't need to bring you guys together again

They may plead and it's left for you to accept and give a second chance

You are the one that knows what you want
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2022
frozen70:

I think you need to ho with your family to inform their inlaw that you are tired and fed up with the marriage and wants to pull out

It can be dissolved there if you think they don't need to bring you guys together again

They may plead and it's left for you to accept and give a second chance

You are the one that knows what you want
I want to do it legally. I just don't want issues in the future.

1 Like

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I want to do it legally. I just don't want issues in the future.
....I don't think you can do so without going through the normal court processes.

You must need a lawyer to file for the case and which will also need a lawyer from your spouse to reply for the actual case to start.

So which ever way you look at it,a lawyer must be involved.

1 Like

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Truvelisback(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Brother Success, Why are u so judgemental? Do u even know her story? Do u even know what led to her decision?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....I don't think you can do so without going through the normal court processes.

You must need a lawyer to file for the case and which will also need a lawyer from your spouse to reply for the actual case to start.

So which ever way you look at it,a lawyer must be involved.
Alright, thanks.
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by ImaIma1(f): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Nawa oo.

You sound like you are going through a meltdown. Please try see a therapist asap.

7 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Richy4(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:

WOW!!! shocked shocked The first time u made perfect sense. This year go good no be small.... I can see the signs already smiley.... lipsrsealed
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by nakotee: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2022
this yeye girl after divorcing your husband you raised another trend that men don't like women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2022
nakotee:
this yeye girl after divorcing your husband you raised another trend that men don't like women

Petty and unnecessary. You don't know what happened or why she is asking or if she is asking for a friend or family.
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Framed:

Petty and unnecessary. You don't know what happened or why she is asking or if she is asking for a friend or family.
I have made it a point of duty not to stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. grin

it's sometimes fun to leave people to wallow in their stupid assumptions.If I wanted to clarify ,I would have but these incoseqential nitwits don't deserve it. The answer to my question is more important. wink

4 Likes

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I have made it a point of duty not to stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. grin

it's sometimes fun to leave people to wallow in their stupid assumptions.If I wanted to clarify ,I would have but these incosequatial nitwits don't deserve it. The answer to my question is more important. wink

grin Okay ma'am.
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ladycewhy:

please do u have yansh & was the size & weight in kilograms please? smiley
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
DaddyCK:
please do u have yansh & was the size & weight in kilograms please? smiley
Please do you have a brain? If yes, what is the size and weight of it in kilograms? undecided
If no, how about you consider purchasing one and fast? undecided

1 Like

Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ladycewhy:
How does a person who doesn't want to employ the services of a lawyer go about initiating a divorce process for a marriage done at the registry in Nigeria ? I need meaningful contributions please.
OP, if you ever do find it, here's a suggestion. You can create an app to help others who are in need of the same quick divorce services undecided
Re: How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. by Ladycewhy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OP, if you ever do find it, here's a suggestion. You can create an app to help others who are in need of the same quick divorce services undecided
An app, thats a good suggestion.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions / Help! I'm married to my laptop! / "motherly Love"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.