Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Letter To Nigerian Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Nigerian Guys. (1477 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Nigerian Guys. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is where most guys slept with their aged parents as they traveled home for Christmas.

But back in the City, you are a star boy and your babe is a classy chic, her hair is 150k, her phone 750k, shoes of 75k, she carries a bag of 100k....all courtesy of you.

You transferred over 200k to your girl for Christmas, and sent 100k for her parents.

Yet you allow your aged parents to live in a place like this, and complain whenever they ask you for 10k.

The day a whirl wind blows and bring Down the house on those innocent parents, don't call God.

Let all this nonsense not repeat itself in 2022, stop living fake life and spend wisely. Buy a conscience today if you don't have one, or else that money will grow wings and disappear or get swallowed by serpents and monkeys.

This I have seen.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by SirMichael1: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
You've been on twitter recently, yeah?
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Irupetepete: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Na mumu dey give girlfriend money, real men have a partner called housewife..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
SirMichael1:
You've been on twitter recently, yeah?
I've always been on Twitter
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Sebastine1994(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks man of God.

I will think about it grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is where most guys slept with their aged parents as they traveled home for Christmas.

But back in the City, you are a star boy and your babe is a classy chic, her hair is 150k, her phone 750k, shoes of 75k, she carries a bag of 100k....all courtesy of you.

You transferred over 200k to your girl for Christmas, and sent 100k for her parents.

Yet you allow you aged parents to live in a place like this, and complain whenever they ask you for 10k.

The day a whirl wind blows and bring Down the house on those innocent parents, don't call God.

Let all this nonsense not repeat itself in 2022, stop living fake life and spend wisely. Buy a conscience today if you don't have one, or else that money will grow wings and disappear or get swallowed by serpents and monkeys.

This I have seen.

this is called PRIORITIES, and as we all know, many deluded Nigerians have MISPLACED PRIORITIES....but deep down the real culprit here is NIGERIAN CULTURE. nigerian culture put so much emphasis on A) marriage at any cost, B) having kids at any cost and C) religion over anything etc that your own family are often disregarded.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this is called PRIORITIES, and as we all know, many deluded Nigerians have MISPLACED PRIORITIES....but deep down the real culprit here is NIGERIAN CULTURE. nigerian culture put so much emphasis on A) marriage at any cost, B) having kids at any cost and C) religion over anything etc that your own family are often disregarded.
I agree that it's an issue of misplaced priorities. But this has nothing to do with the Nigerian culture.

I grow sad when I see aged parents suffering miserably while their children whom they struggled to give a better life are lavishing their Fortune on frivolities.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Not far from the truth, your extended family is part of your family guys!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by yuping(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Go to club you go see tire, one guy upload 500k spent on WhatsApp status and I know his mother very well, I just delete his contact, because every time I pass his mother shop and greet her if she reply "my son" my mind always go back to that status and the mad man kept doing the same thing.
Sense of priority and responsibility eludes the youth.

9 Likes

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I agree that it's an issue of misplaced priorities. But this has nothing to do with the Nigerian culture.

I grow sad when I see aged parents suffering miserably while their children whom they struggled to give a better life are lavishing their Fortune on frivolities.

now lets be honest here...
- when you have small money left and your pastor on sunday says you need to hand it over to HIM rather than help your own family... is that not the FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when deluded Nigerians believe that you should make money at any cost and that babes will flock (and not that "family will flourish"wink, is that not FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when a man finds a woman and she expects him to pay for everything, so that there is nothing left for his own family... is that not FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when you guys are now ready for marriage and you now need to pay for bride price, for lavish marriage (to fit with the jones), etc, is that not FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when you see deluded Nigerians ready to splash out on big motor, fancy gadgets, designer clothing and expensive lifestyle, while in reality they are "broke as hell", dont you think this is part of the FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by SirMichael1: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

And so the reason for this message just found its root.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
But some parents don't know how to use expensive phones and prefer a simple Nokia torchlight

Some parents don't want to live in the city they want to live in their village and they don't want to destroy their family house

Most aged parents usually shun materialistic lifestyle.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by SirMichael1: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

now lets be honest here...
- when you have small money left and your pastor on sunday says you need to hand it over to HIM rather than help your own family... is that not the FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when deluded Nigerians believe that you should make money at any cost and that babes will flock (and not that "family will flourish"wink, is that not FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when a man finds a woman and she expects him to pay for everything, so that there is nothing left for his own family... is that not FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when you guys are now ready for marriage and you now need to pay for bride price, for lavish marriage (to fit with the jones), etc, is that not FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!
- when you see deluded Nigerians ready to splash out on big motor, fancy gadgets, designer clothing and expensive lifestyle, while in reality they are "broke as hell", dont you think this is part of the FAILED NIGERIAN CULTURE?!

Lol.

Number one is just religion and has nothing to do with Nigeria's culture which comprises of multiple religions. So you're wrong.

2. Deluded Nigerians? Hahaha... The society and by that I mean world in general believe in making more money to get girls. It's not just Nigeria. You should try to travel out.

Most of these things you scribbled in haste has nothing to do with Nigeria. They are just individual preferences. If it is the culture of Nigeria, then why are some Nigeria men putting their families first and not ladies? Does this particular culture never affects them?
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
But is it not stupidity for one to blow ones hard earned money on a person in the name of a girlfriend while the parents or family members languish in abject poverty?

That shit stills baffles me till tomorrow. Abi na sawdust full the person head?? undecided
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Op you are not far from the truth ....one has to look very well to know if his/her priorities are actually right.

Cos when the chips are down is only family that will stand by you.

Thanks op for this ...
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Aburada: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Yet you allow you aged parents to live in a place like this, and complain whenever they ask you for 10k.

This I have seen.

Endeavor to always share your posts so that those of us that are following you will always see your posts

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by iamyemiakins(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you.

Mummy G.O is impressed! All those guys with such habit have their mansions under construction in hell

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by chariisGRACE(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Since your letter is addressed to 'Nigerian Guys' I don't have anything to say.

As a man living in Nigeria, we don't/won't do such stupid things for a Vagina creature cum daughter of Eve.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
SirMichael1:
Lol.
Number one is just religion and has nothing to do with Nigeria's culture which comprises of multiple religions. So you're wrong.

again, just because other people around the world are also religious doesnt mean that this has nothing to do with Nigerian culture....same with the fact that Nigeria has many religion. the point here is, Nigerians culturally put religion above anything, family included and would rather go broke and abandon their family struggle just to pay tithe..

2. Deluded Nigerians? Hahaha... The society and by that I mean world in general believe in making more money to get girls. It's not just Nigeria. You should try to travel out.

in poor 3rd world societies like Nigeria, the struggles are even greater, as in the west majority of people can easily get by with social services, easy employment and help here and there from the gov.... you may believe that Nigerians are not deluded in this subject but i beg to differ, the deluded notion in wasting your life away trying to make money simply to attract deluded useless oloshos AT ANY COST, is an African/Nigerian trait... and as much as there are many goldiggers in the west, it is fairly easy to find a gf in the west who will value you for YOU and not your money.

Most of these things you scribbled in haste has nothing to do with Nigeria. They are just individual preferences. If it is the culture of Nigeria, then why are some Nigeria men putting their families first and not ladies? Does this particular culture never affects them?

here is a clue: what "some" do is irrelevant to how MAJORITY think.... and the reality is that:
A) majority of Nigerians are desperate for marriage at any cost because marriage in Nigeria is synonymous with happiness (even if they are miserable in marriage)
B) maojrity of Nigerians believe that MONEY is what is needed to attract Nigerian women, thus the men with no money will do any nonsense under the moon to get money in order to attract pay as you go useless oloshos.
C) 45% of Nigerians are xtians and their culture dictate that they give their money to fraudster in robe WAY BEFORE they should help their family... and knowing that Nigeria is a poor country, we can easily understand from the above 3 points why many would abandon their family.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by headbasher96(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where guys the see 75k send for woman wey i dey here the struggle to buy rice and wrapper for my mumcy even 200k phone ontop papa god when

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by SirMichael1: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, just because other people around the world are also religious doesnt mean that this has nothing to do with Nigerian culture....same with the fact that Nigeria has many religion. the point here is, Nigerians culturally put religion above anything, family included and would rather go broke and abandon their family struggle just to pay tithe..

in poor 3rd world societies like Nigeria, the struggles are even greater, as in the west majority of people can easily get by with social services, easy employment and help here and there from the gov.... you may believe that Nigerians are not deluded in this subject but i beg to differ, the deluded notion in wasting your life away trying to make money simply to attract deluded useless oloshos AT ANY COST, is an African/Nigerian trait... and as much as there are many goldiggers in the west, it is fairly easy to find a gf in the west who will value you for YOU and not your money.

here is a clue: what "some" do is irrelevant to how MAJORITY think.... and the reality is that:
A) majority of Nigerians are desperate for marriage at any cost because marriage in Nigeria is synonymous with happiness (even if they are miserable in marriage)
B) maojrity of Nigerians believe that MONEY is what is needed to attract Nigerian women, thus the men with no money will do any nonsense under the moon to get money in order to attract pay as you go useless oloshos.
C) 45% of Nigerians are xtians and their culture dictate that they give their money to fraudster in robe WAY BEFORE they should help their family... and knowing that Nigeria is a poor country, we can easily understand from the above 3 points why many would abandon their family.

All these epistles just to prove a point? Lol. I don't have the strength to read all these as I believe you're still going around in circles.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
SirMichael1:
All these epistles just to prove a point? Lol. I don't have the strength to read all these as I believe you're still going around in circles.

[img]https://c./9DCcIn0dsi4AAAAC/you-are-welcome-appreciate.gif[/img]
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by SirMichael1: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://c./9DCcIn0dsi4AAAAC/you-are-welcome-appreciate.gif[/img]

Culture boy, let this sink in. People do shit because they can and because they're guided by different stuff....

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
grossintel:
Not far from the truth, your extended family is part of your family guys!
I'm not talking about extended family which includes uncles, aunties, cousins...etc. I'm talking about parents.

As long as a young man isn't married his parents are still referred to as his nuclear family.

And even after marriage, he's still expected to take proper care of them.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
yuping:

Go to club you go see tire, one guy upload 500k spent on WhatsApp status and I know his mother very well, I just delete his contact, because every time I pass his mother shop and greet her if she reply "my son" my mind always go back to that status and the mad man kept doing the same thing.
Sense of priority and responsibility eludes the youth.
If you know the kind of prayers mothers of such guys pray for them to be successful, you'd weep. During December periods, a lot of mother's spend their money and time in various prayer houses, only for their sons to spend the breakthrough God gives to them on girls who would dump them in an instant once the cash flow stops.

Then they'd come back wretched to their parents for more prayers once things go south with their finances and repeat the same process when the honey begins to flow.

Some guys need flogging.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Nazgul: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Yet you allow your aged parents to live in a place like this, and complain whenever they ask you for 10k.

This I have seen.
Sadly most indomine generation guys behave this way. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by felong(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Most guys behave like fools whenever they see women, may we not give birth to such children who will turn a blind eye on your suffering just to please some worthless daughters of Jezebel.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by felong(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

The average African man has a high sexual libido and would do anything just to satisfy his sexual urges even if it means starving his parents to death.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by GreaterFuture(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Your @
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by ogyunging(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
First Prophet to make sense

Oil dey your head OP
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Watch and see how some idiots will insult the OP for saying the gospel truth angry

Will Simps ever learn? You rush to impress and please a girl and even go any length to full her demands. But your mama dey suffer, staying in an unkempt house. And yet you still refuse to have sense? angry
Re: Letter To Nigerian Guys. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2022

Wowwwww. Just WOOOOW. You just gotta loove how men keep at it. grin

Op directed a post to men and the blame goes to deluded Nigerians and the Nigerian culture.
Just...wow.

Hmmm. Men doing dorime and living big boy lifestyles in the city is a result of = religion, desire for kids, and a reified Nigerian culture. O poorrr. I don hear another one. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. / I'm So Confused Please Help / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.