Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (54098 Views)

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by JungleDarts(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested two fleeing suspects, Farouk Mohammed and Jamiu Kasali, who murdered Pastor Babatunde Dada of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG on 6th Avenue, Festac Town.

The suspects, who claimed to be upcoming musicians, stabbed the 46-year-old pastor to death on December 2, 2021, and fled with his bag containing some money.

It was gathered that the suspects had approached the unsuspecting pastor on the pretext of being strangers in Lagos who had no place to stay.

The deceased lodged them in a room in the church which also served as his residence only to be attacked at about 12 noon the next day and abandoned in the pool of his blood to die.

It was further gathered that the suspects attended church service the Sunday before the incident, and also came out during an altar call to 'surrender their lives to Jesus'

The Commissioner of Police in Lagos, AIG Hakeem Odumosu, who confirmed the arrest, disclosed that Mohammed was tracked to Ilorin, Kwara State, while his partner in crime, Kasali, was apprehended in Festac Town, Lagos.

In an interview published by Vanguard, Kasali, said, “On the day we struck, the Pastor came to Church in morning, gave us money for food and left. Later, he came in with a bag containing money,"

"Few hours before then, Farouk got a telephone call from his mother, urging him to come home quickly that she was sick. We were contemplating on how he would get money to take his mother to the hospital when the Pastor walked in with the bag containing money.

"We followed him upstairs, hit him with a plank, before stabbing him with a broken bottle in the neck. He fell down. We grabbed the bag and left the house.

On his part, Mohammed, 15, said he lied to his parents that he was coming to Lagos for a show, being an incoming Musician.

"I lied to my mother that I would get at least, N200,000 from the show. We are upcoming musicians. We have been in the industry for three years. When things were not going on as planned, we decided to do something else , in order to invest in our music industry. My stage name is Zealight while Kasali’s J Fresh," he said.

"Our mission in Lagos was to look for where to perform. But that plan changed immediately we saw Pastor with the bag containing money." he added.

Meanwhile, Odumosu said the exhibits used to commit the act have been recovered, adding that the suspects would be charged to court.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/we-hit-him-with-plank-stabbed-him-with-broken-bottle-and-stole-his-money-suspects-narrate-how-they-murdered-rccg-pastor-who-gave-them-shelter-in-lagos.html

3 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Agricmoney(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Helping someone this days is becoming funny and making the real one in need look fake.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by MartinCorridon: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Never lose guard

28 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by RedChiefPriest: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Human beings are the worst living things to help.
Kaiiiii may God punish you people in 700 billion ways
Unfortunate people

Infact they should send those idiots to the woman below,I don reason her wetin she go do them.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Systrom(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Too bad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by GboyegaD(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Truly, the heart of man is desperately wicked.

Incoming star ko, outgoing moon ni!

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Farouk and Jamiu... Case is dead on arrival cool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by moshoodn(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Humans...

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by jchioma: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iddiots. You murdered someone that gave you accomodation and fed you. How wicked and callous can you people be?

“On the day we struck, the Pastor came to Church in morning, gave us money for food and left. ..,"

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Nicklaus619(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
I ain't helping no stranger no more embarassed

11 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is very sad. The youths of today have lost it totally. They are very greedy and evil. Most of them would prefer to have money than to have a good name, even if it is blood money. RIP dear pastor, it's sad he didn't see death coming. You were only trying to act like Christ by giving them shelter.

Modified: Christians be wise o, it's not every soul you should try to win, unless you are in a hurry to leave the earth. Thank you!

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by DroppingLiquid: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shebi they say don't judge people by how they dye their hair. Continue forming woke ohh. Don't judge by appearance.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by MrImole: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Justice must be served at the dinning table.

5 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by usecondom(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
I don't get it? Someone helped and shelter you and ways to pay him back is killing him ugh!!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Quite sad. All these indomie generations and quick money. Rest in peace pastor!

13 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by setobaba: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wicked people

4 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
angry

This is one of the reasons why people find it difficult to help atimes. Just look at these animals killing a fellow who helped them in trying times. That’s how I read one time that a fellow picked up a stranded man along Lagos Ibadan express way( maybe it’s Benin Ore road, but can’t remember now). Only for the man to drop bullets in the car when he wanted to alight from the car( the guy who helped him didn’t know he dropped bullets before alighting). After that, the man got to the next check point and the police searched his car and he got arrested for a crime he knew nothing about. I think he later got released after spending big money.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by tutudesz: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
The pastor treated you with kindness and you repaid him with death undecided How much was in the bag undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by McXponent(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
All is well

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Donpuffy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jesus!

To help nowadays sef is very hard. It is better not to help than losing someone's life

7 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by wilcox(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Terrible things are happening this days and one begins to wonder where exactly the world is heading to. The heart of men is wicked indeed.

5 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Sirmuel1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
sad
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by fullnetwork: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na pastor kill himself.
JungleDarts:

“On the day we struck, the Pastor came to Church in morning, gave us money for food and left. Later, he came in with a bag containing money,"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Triangles1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tinted wickedness.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Zagadattt14: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ot
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by chrisxxx(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mohammed. I stop here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Of a truth the heart of a man is very wicked
Jer 17:9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I always pray to God my Father never to let my Benevolence towards man be a curse to me but a great blessings for He said in His word "it is more blessed to give than to receive"
In as much as Christians we should not be weakened in our practice of love and help towards the society, let us watch and Pray, look out for those who are desperate.

This are the kinda people who call pastors thieves, stingy & wicked, they and their cohort exhibits bitterness against the church. Now look how well they are themselves. This kind has never and will never offer any form of selfless assistance to anyone

Rest in the bosom of Abraham servant of El-elyon until we meet at the resurrection morning. You ended your race well
May his perpetual light continue to shine on you through the land of spirit

12 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by onomeabuja: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
I just knew that na my people from this region" Fulani or Hausa Northernans"
Very Wicked Set Of People undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.